The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
funnyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpaul View Post
Lucifier and Insomnia Discos etc.

As you know, Pattaya is overrun by Americans, Europeans, English, Australians and now Russians. So the city is geared up to service the ang mos who the Thai FLs think have a lot of money. Also many of the FLs hope that they can catch an ang mo to marry and take them away from Thailand etc. So they treat the ang mos like kings - and the ang mos of course lap it up and take the FLs for a ride making false promises (such as I love you, I'll come back for you etc).

My message is: if you are Asian, give Pattaya a miss. There are so many better places to go in Thailand for mongering. It is not worth the trouble and humiliation especially as almost all the the Pattaya pooyings FL there come from Isaan and are generally not the types we are attracted to anyway.
You are probably right in certain aspects. But the part on Ang Mos really strike a cord with me because I encountered the same shit too many times. However having said this, one man meat is another poison! Cheers
Old 31-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WOOHOO! NO BOOZE BAN! No need to stock up liow lor!

Sanan panel rejects Songkran booze ban

By: BangkokPost.com
Published: 30/03/2009 at 04:08 PM
The National Committee on Alcohol Consumption Control has rejected the proposal to prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages during next month's Songkran festival, fearing a ban may hurt the economy and the tourist industry.

The committee meeting, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Sanan Kajornprasart, on Monday
agreed to allow alcoholic drinks to be sold during Songkran, which is the Thai New Year celebration.

However, alcohbol sales will be banned on national religious holidays, including Visakha Bucha, Makha Bucha, Asarnha Bucha and Buddhist Lent days.

Maj-Gen Sanan said the committee took the economy and tourism industry into consideration.

There was also the rationale that a ban on legal sales of alcohol would not stop people drinking illicitly distilled liquor. If anything, sales of moonshine would increase.

However, the committee would call meetings with provincial governors and senior police nationwide to insist on stricter campaigns against consumption of alcohol and drunk driving.

Monday's meeting of the booze policy panel was moved to the Ministry of Tourism and Sports because of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) protest around Government House.

The Public Health Ministry had reommended a total ban on sales of alcoholic bevereges from April 12 to 14 inclusive, or restricting sales to only licensed restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs from 6pm to midnight.

The proposal was driven by increasing concern over the rising road toll during the annual holiday. The most death and injury involves young people in the provinces getting drunk and riding motorcycles.

Bangkok Post : Sanan panel rejects Songkran booze ban
Old 05-04-2009, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

sorry out of topic but can any bros direct me to the White Dragon Palace
Bai Long Kong thread or any info how to go there
is there any direct flight and if no than from Bangkok what is the arrangement
many thanks for advice...
Old 05-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38tiger View Post
sorry out of topic but can any bros direct me to the White Dragon Palace
Bai Long Kong thread or any info how to go there
is there any direct flight and if no than from Bangkok what is the arrangement
many thanks for advice...
A little search goes a long way.....

http://thesbf.shop/interna...long-gong.html
Old 05-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
A little search goes a long way.....

http://thesbf.shop/interna...long-gong.html
thank bro Ah_Hia for your kind info...
Old 06-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahmad Nispu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a saying that Pattaya is a man's heaven .....well, if u have the money of course. I've been making my yearly visit there eversince 1998. Besides the gals, I love the place. Thinking of my annual trip for 2009. Any bros wants to join?
Old 06-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Nispu View Post
There's a saying that Pattaya is a man's heaven .....well, if u have the money of course. I've been making my yearly visit there eversince 1998. Besides the gals, I love the place. Thinking of my annual trip for 2009. Any bros wants to join?
My annual trip is in 8 days time!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

I'll be in Pattaya on the 15th and by the time I check-in , eat , massage , nap etc etc it will be dark.....

So anyone wanting to meet , lets do it in the FLB Bar on Walking Street ; just after the big tree at 9pm (thai time). I'll most probably be the only non-falang sticking out there!

It's a falang mostly place but I've enjoyed a drink or two there so I thought it would be a nice place to meet. Good place to start the nite before we go prowling.

I will most probably do my '1st nite back on Walking Street circuit training' of Happy , Peppermint , Beach Club , Secrets .... and by not too drunk to care and will go anywhere! May even end up in Boyz Town!
Old 25-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JackR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ahteck, hope you enjoy your last trip. Share some story? And can you recommend some of the local spas that you mentioned? Those with not much hanky panky but mainly good value for rest and recharge, and burn some time off in the afternoon?

Another question, when some brother here mentioned that it is easy and cheaper to get a room in pattaya by walk-in as compare to booking on internet, does this applies to only buget hotel or all hotel? Does is applies to Diamond Hotel in month of June?

Thanks in advance bros.
Old 27-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackR View Post
Bro ahteck, hope you enjoy your last trip. Share some story? And can you recommend some of the local spas that you mentioned? Those with not much hanky panky but mainly good value for rest and recharge, and burn some time off in the afternoon?

Another question, when some brother here mentioned that it is easy and cheaper to get a room in pattaya by walk-in as compare to booking on internet, does this applies to only buget hotel or all hotel? Does is applies to Diamond Hotel in month of June?
Too many stories to tell! But the best is to make your own memories when you get there.

Spa - try Silom Sauna , only 150B entry. About 50m behind Saibailand on Soi 3

It is easier and cheaper if you know your way around. Virgin visitors should play safe and do reservations.

Why stay at Diamond Hotel? It is right in the middle/back of Walking Street in between the Arab bars. Many Arabs stay there too. Pattaya is a playground bigger than ther entire Clementi. Staying at Walking Street is like staying at Geyland when there are other areas to explore.

Pattaya Photo Guide | Pattaya Virtual Tour
Old 27-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Spa - try Silom Sauna , only 150B entry. About 50m behind Saibailand on Soi 3
Pardon my ignorance, is sauna joint in thailand = gay joint?
Old 27-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Pardon my ignorance, is sauna joint in thailand = gay joint?
In Pattaya, don't have to use euphemism. Gay joint is called e.g. "Boyz Town" in massive neon with bars like "Nature Boy" or "Golden Cock" etc etc. No chance to be mistaken. (Actually those bars are in Bangkok -- can't remember Pattaya names now.) In Bangkok there are also gay massage parlors around Silom area (name of one "K-Why"), lots of guys sitting outside in massage uniform.
Old 28-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
In Pattaya, don't have to use euphemism. Gay joint is called e.g. "Boyz Town" in massive neon with bars like "Nature Boy" or "Golden Cock" etc etc. No chance to be mistaken. (Actually those bars are in Bangkok -- can't remember Pattaya names now.) In Bangkok there are also gay massage parlors around Silom area (name of one "K-Why"), lots of guys sitting outside in massage uniform.
True , thais are more open due to the Buddhist upbringing ; thought not neccessary accepting gays or kathoeys.

However I did see a lot of thai gays with their Angmo/Falang partners at Silom Spa. As they are with their meal tickets , you dont have anything to worry about as long as you mind your own business. I have been there alone and with my cheong buddies and had fun everytime. The massages (done by women!) have happy endings if you want or need it.

Silom Spa is popular with many locals as it is cheap and there are thai gays in the game that use it but it is not a pick up place.
Old 28-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Silom Spa is popular with many locals as it is cheap and there are thai gays in the game that use it but it is not a pick up place.
Apologies for an off-topic reply about Bangkok in the Pattaya thread, but as it's about a joint in the same area, and you seem to know it like the back of your hand, a quick question --

I wandered into this music lounge type place called Five Star last weekend. It's just on the end of the Boyz Town strip off Surawongse, though I came from the other end. No falang there, has lounge chairs and a stage with uncles who sing well, and puyings in few clothes who sing very bad. Papasan asked if I want lady to take care me. There's a big sign saying Private Room pointing upstairs. Large Singha 200 baht. What kind of expectations at a joint like this?
Old 28-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Sorry , i'm not familar with the bar but sounds like a Short Time bar like the ones in Soi 6
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1