The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

[QUOTE=neonxenon;6800244]The cute cotton panties I was mentioning. This smells good too.

Bro where u got lobang for so many pair of panties? Sure v shiok to sniff on them, then wrap them ard the dick to pcc b4 firing cum on them...
Old 20-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxenon View Post
Here you go bro. I forgot to mention how good this smells.

FANTASTIC bro!! This is just GREAT la!!! You are the man bro!! Thanks for sharing man! This DAMAGE is AWESOME!!! Tried to upz you again but cannot leh...
Old 20-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Quote:
The cute cotton panties I was mentioning. This smells good too.

Bro, who's panties does this belong to? Kind to share with us? When can we see the damage on this one as well?
Old 21-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Can only up once bro. No worries. PM me we chat over MSN?
Old 21-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Shaven, was following your thread from page 1. Such a wide variety of collection you have there bro. You must be one drop dead good looking hunk man, you not only seem to get laid each time you hit the clubs, but also get to go home with a lil something to keep. Good on you bro. I'm so envious.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by don07 View Post
Hi bro Shaven, was following your thread from page 1. Such a wide variety of collection you have there bro. You must be one drop dead good looking hunk man, you not only seem to get laid each time you hit the clubs, but also get to go home with a lil something to keep. Good on you bro. I'm so envious.
Bro, I don't think I am good looking & I don't believe in forcing my way into a girl's pussy. The key is to observe which girl is willing & horny, and the rest is up to one's convincing skills. I don't get lucky all the time too you know. There are times I go home dry. But overseas adventures are always easier to get laid. I just came back from a short trip, & manage to only get lucky once. Will be posting that panty soon.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Here is my contribution of Panty Pics for all to enjoy! Happy New Year!! Huaaat aaaaahh!!!

I love this pussy more then the panty actually! Haha...

Love this view!
Old 25-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thai thief caught with 10,000 pairs of women's underwear

Report from AFP dated 25 January 2012 :-

BANGKOK - Police in Thailand said Wednesday that they had apprehended a thief with more than a 1,000 pairs of women's underwear in the trunk of his car.

Police also found more than 10,000 pairs at the house of the 48-year-old Thai suspect, who was arrested late Tuesday with an accomplice after breaking into a building in Bangkok's Chinatown.

They said the man admitted to stealing and collecting women's underwear since the age of 18.

"He smelled them all the time even while driving," said police Major General Saroj Promcharoen.

The suspect will be charged with stealing property, though not the underwear for now because there is no plaintiff, police said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 25-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=77guy;6800282]
Quote:
The cute cotton panties I was mentioning. This smells good too.

Bro where u got lobang for so many pair of panties? Sure v shiok to sniff on them, then wrap them ard the dick to pcc b4 firing cum on them...
I collectr them after my bonking sessions with them bro. I discovered it is the easiest way to let them part their panties after they are sexually satisfied already. So far, I have been lucky. There was only 3 occasions I had to buy it off them, but it is still worth it!
Old 25-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Re: Thai thief caught with 10,000 pairs of women's underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from AFP dated 25 January 2012 :-

BANGKOK - Police in Thailand said Wednesday that they had apprehended a thief with more than a 1,000 pairs of women's underwear in the trunk of his car.

Police also found more than 10,000 pairs at the house of the 48-year-old Thai suspect, who was arrested late Tuesday with an accomplice after breaking into a building in Bangkok's Chinatown.

They said the man admitted to stealing and collecting women's underwear since the age of 18.

"He smelled them all the time even while driving," said police Major General Saroj Promcharoen.

The suspect will be charged with stealing property, though not the underwear for now because there is no plaintiff, police said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Woooow... Luckily I don't steal them. Mine was mostly given to me after our session.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

More PANTY anyone?

I love see through panties!!! Do you?

Pls feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY PICS to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 25-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Pls feel free to contribute if you have any SWEET SMELLING PANTY PICS to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 25-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

More panty pics for your PCC Pleasure!

Pls feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY PICS to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 26-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Here is my contribution of PANTY PICS for all to enjoy!

Pls UPz if you like what you see!
Old 26-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

BLUE PANTIES ANYONE?

Pls feel free to contribute if you have any SWEET SMELLING PANTIES to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1