The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
duguwuti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduguwuti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduguwuti is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding Part 2

Or the title will be " Fulfil yr own fanstasy let wifey bonked by other guys"
Old 19-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

duguwuti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduguwuti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduguwuti is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seem like the thread is already die liao
Old 20-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

bro, do continue plz.

and may i ask if you live in the punggol park area?
Old 20-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 23
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duguwuti View Post
Seem like the thread is already die liao
yeah ... it's a pity :/
Old 21-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauYewTee View Post
bro, do continue plz.

and may i ask if you live in the punggol park area?

Hehehe......dun tell u - somewhere near ard Hougang Green
Old 21-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehehe......dun tell u - somewhere near ard Hougang Green
hahaha. hmm.. okay! hougang green is awefully familar
Old 22-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding Part 2

This is another story my wifey told me when i was not in S'pore ( outstation)
She was bored on that day n she received a sms from one of her male client (Aurther) to go for a drink in a pub near SG ( CHOMP2)
They met there ard 7pm and they both went into the pub and ordered 2 jugs of beer and started to chat
Aurther: was quite surprised u agreed to meet up for drinks
Wifey: i was bored today cos hubby not ard in S'pore
Aurther: oh i see ! then im considered lucky today
Wifey: me too cos got u to accompany tonite ma
Aurther: How long is he outstation
Wifey: two weeks, coming back this Sat
Aurther: Aiyah i shld have dated u out earlier
Wifey: but now u already dated me out wat
( Aurther poured repeated times of refilling my wifey beer glass, she almost finished the 2 jugs of beer all by herself )
Aurther ( finishing his last glass of beer): so where u want to go after this ?
Wifey( a bit tispy):hmm...any where u bring me lor
Aurther: Can i bring u to a place to rest
Wifey: good idea, so wat are we waiting for...let's go
They both left the pub and Aurther drove her out to find a place to rest and was searching along the road ( near Jalan Eunos) Then he chanced upon a Hotel called "Malacca" and he drove it in, into the carpark
(Story to be continued...)
Old 22-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Peterpan,
Any more of those HOT pics updates???
I miss those pics u used to post long time ago.
Old 22-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This is another story my wifey told me when i was not in S'pore ( outstation)
She was bored on that day n she received a sms from one of her male client (Aurther) to go for a drink in a pub near SG ( CHOMP2)
They met there ard 7pm and they both went into the pub and ordered 2 jugs of beer and started to chat
Aurther: was quite surprised u agreed to meet up for drinks
Wifey: i was bored today cos hubby not ard in S'pore
Aurther: oh i see ! then im considered lucky today
Wifey: me too cos got u to accompany tonite ma
Aurther: How long is he outstation
Wifey: two weeks, coming back this Sat
Aurther: Aiyah i shld have dated u out earlier
Wifey: but now u already dated me out wat
( Aurther poured repeated times of refilling my wifey beer glass, she almost finished the 2 jugs of beer all by herself )
Aurther ( finishing his last glass of beer): so where u want to go after this ?
Wifey( a bit tispy):hmm...any where u bring me lor
Aurther: Can i bring u to a place to rest
Wifey: good idea, so wat are we waiting for...let's go
They both left the pub and Aurther drove her out to find a place to rest and was searching along the road ( near Jalan Eunos) Then he chanced upon a Hotel called "Malacca" and he drove it in, into the carpark
(Story to be continued...)

Interesting experience......
Old 22-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
superb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you guys are lucky!

I have been hinting to my wife to do something similar if not a threesome to start with first - either her friend or with another guy. She simply just brush it off.

My wife is 1/7m tall and although A cup (pity) she is damn beauitful despite her age. 38! She does excellent BBBJ and for twice she has bleed me with her suction power - the first time was bad where i had internal bleeding at the head - got to see a doctor for that. The only set back is that her suction is so thrilling that she gets by di di soften due to intense pleasure... for 5 years now, i am unable to CIM and ended up a FJ... did twice in anal through the years but she is not in favour to that....

The question is - how the hell I need to do to get her to be more brave and open? I am dying for a 3Ps or more... I am waiting for any couples here can get her to relax and tried it and hopefully with you starting the role play - it will turn her on... and hopefully not causing my marriage if it turns sour... sigh, what should i do...???

Superb....????
Old 24-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superb88 View Post
you guys are lucky!

I have been hinting to my wife to do something similar if not a threesome to start with first - either her friend or with another guy. She simply just brush it off.

The question is - how the hell I need to do to get her to be more brave and open? I am dying for a 3Ps or more... I am waiting for any couples here can get her to relax and tried it and hopefully with you starting the role play - it will turn her on... and hopefully not causing my marriage if it turns sour... sigh, what should i do...???

Hey Bro superb88 ! I share the same sentiment as you though my wifey does
open up to allow me posting some of her sexy photos for bros to see. See thread by our big bro Donaldduck5 with her wifey photos and some of mine.
http://thesbf.shop/sammybo...8-milf-62.html

However, having a 3some is still a no no for my wifey despite discussing with her for many years....though she moaned out for my buddy's name during our bedding sessions when I request. I think we are working towards a real 3some experience in near future if she keeps up her sexual openness.

Meanwhile, my advice to you is to do it slowly as both need to be willing parties. During bedding sessions, you may try to tell her to imagine that she is doing it with a man she knows or admire. If she did not resist your proposal and you can sense her wild responses, it is a good sign that she is opening up. Next, you may wish to try asking her to say out his name during bedding sessions. Heehee, I only able to reach this stage.
Old 26-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
superb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks man, I will keep on trying and hopefully some real steaming story for this thread in the not too far future.

Superb!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1