The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Landscape of GL as a playground has changed. Quality of PRC WLs has vastly degenerated over the years. Indeed, it remains a nice legal playground for those who need to release/destress.

I will still have a full sex life as my dick, heart and sexual desire are still healthy. Just bonking far less WLs. Moving on to focus on other priorities in life!
Glad that you are able to leave GL.

Have a great new beginning.

You are able to Do what I can’t, which is great.
Old 26-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Glad that you are able to leave GL.

Have a great new beginning.

You are able to Do what I can’t, which is great.
No one ever really leaves.

They usually just read quietly without posting.

Some come back with new nicks
Old 26-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think QQ came together with QX, YY and few others in Oct 2017.
Started work in Nov 2017.

Fei Fei, Le Le, C-cup Dan Dan and the specky Xiao Xiao went home liao.

Xiao Xiao's fren Wei Wei is working in 1669 now.

I tot you only like QX and Lulu in 1669 and lately you RTF YY?

You like QQ also meh?

She is not pretty to me but maybe you can take a look.

Different strokes for different folks.

I see you like pretty babes huh?
YY told me QQ came 4 mths earlier than herself and XQ. I have not tried QQ. Was just encouraging Pinky to have farewell bonk with her since they had good chemistry. He has since replied.

XQ and YY are suitable for me. Had fondness for Lu Lu initially. After she became non-frencher, had to give up. It's only fond memories now!
Old 26-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
During my childhood days, about 6 yr old, there was this incident whereby i saw from far a very pretty girl about 18 yr old walking past me. I was so excited that i ran so fast behind trying to overtake her to take a good look of her but ended up falling and injured elbows, knee caps with bleeding, but never regretted,
lol. I am glad that i didnt grow up as a rapist, hahahaha.
Super horny at 6. Demonstrate so much Deviant Power in midlife and after! So the hidden power is all unleashed! Now, there are signs of slowing down...
Old 26-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
YY told me QQ came 4 mths earlier than herself and XQ. I have not tried QQ. Was just encouraging Pinky to have farewell bonk with her since they had good chemistry. He has since replied.

XQ and YY are suitable for me. Had fondness for Lu Lu initially. After she became non-frencher, had to give up. It's only fond memories now!
XQ?? You mean QX is it?

Yes. I also fond of Lu Lu and Han Han initially but for looks only la.

After trying them twice, no french, no paint, avg svc, zero GFE and fast worker then I drop them oredi.

Actually I wanted to feedback to Aunty and her son but then I decided not to la.
Dun want to sabo them. They might improve over time.

Compare to QX and YY is a big difference.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
XQ?? You mean QX is it?

After trying them twice, no french, no paint, avg svc, zero GFE and fast worker then I drop them oredi.

Actually I wanted to feedback to Aunty and her son but then I decided not to la.

Aunty is well-versed in Cantonese and Hokkien. If there are things I did not like about the WL, or matters to clarify, I will always feedback in dialect to her so as to be more discreet.

She is friendly and is very open to suggestions/improvements, unlike the 1649 aunty whose attitude is at the opposing end of the spectrum. Enquire about a particular WL's working status and she replies you like you owe her a million bucks.
Old 26-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
XQ?? You mean QX is it?

Ya, QX , not XQ. Heard Lu Lu's business is quite good. Her service is not so bad (but lack strength). And I reckon she is quite pretty. Should garner enough rtf customers. Don't know abt Han Han. She was hot at the start.

Actually saw three elderly uncles (late 60s or early 70s) when I was waiting to have YY last wk or two ago. Thought if many customers are like these, they surely can survive!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 26-08-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 26-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Super horny at 6. Demonstrate so much Deviant Power in midlife and after! So the hidden power is all unleashed! Now, there are signs of slowing down...
Just have to take precautions not to end up in sex addiction , like Michael Douglas, haha
Old 28-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Just have to take precautions not to end up in sex addiction , like Michael Douglas, haha
Michael Douglas?

Cunnilingus?

Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?

Sounds familiar.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
TGAA1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Aunty is well-versed in Cantonese and Hokkien. If there are things I did not like about the WL, or matters to clarify, I will always feedback in dialect to her so as to be more discreet.

She is friendly and is very open to suggestions/improvements, unlike the 1649 aunty whose attitude is at the opposing end of the spectrum. Enquire about a particular WL's working status and she replies you like you owe her a million bucks.
Bronze cheebye kia, when you use a clone, don't be so fucking obvious with your fucking :confused face that only you use and begging people to pen FRs. Your $80 begger stench is very strong. Do show up in Geylang once in a while pussy.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAA1 View Post
Bronze cheebye kia, when you use a clone, don't be so fucking obvious with your fucking :confused face that only you use and begging people to pen FRs. Your $80 begger stench is very strong. Do show up in Geylang once in a while pussy.
Once again, I do not need to use clones unlike you mr 123hu aka AndrewMP aka Haidilao aka MCPeachblossom aka TGAA1.

If I have something to say, I can easily say it myself without using any clones, and you know that

In addition, I no longer have any interest in fighting with you.

If you have problems with others, don’t drag me into it. Thanks.

As for Pinkyyli69, bro if 123hu and his clones TGAA1 or MCPeachblossom disturb you, just report them to get them banned.

Others reading this who have been bullied by 123hu, andrewMP, haidilao, MCPeachblossom or TGAA1 - just to inform you they are all clones and you can report them if they harass you or spam the threads.

AndrewMP and Haidilao have been banned already, thankfully.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 08-09-2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
XQ?? You mean QX is it?

never tried the gals from this house b4. something juz feels not right. I agree the auntie and the young man are quite friendly. but their gals sitting at the sofa area are always damm black faced one. i saw one quite pretty one but she was literally staring at me like i owe her money. crazy whore! everytime i stepped in, all the gals will look at u but all no smiles and damm black face

some other houses the moment u step in, the gals will at least sit up and smile a bit
Old 10-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
never tried the gals from this house b4. something juz feels not right. I agree the auntie and the young man are quite friendly. but their gals sitting at the sofa area are always damm black faced one. i saw one quite pretty one but she was literally staring at me like i owe her money. crazy whore! everytime i stepped in, all the gals will look at u but all no smiles and damm black face

some other houses the moment u step in, the gals will at least sit up and smile a bit
Since yr 2013, more than 90% of the girls i picked didnt smile to me. However, most of them behaved differently once entered the fuck room, lol. I was very confused initially as they switched the face mode as fast as the Sichuan Face changing art 变脸绝技. Now i also get used to it liao.

For 1669, i like the friendly Aunty and the son very much. Had called a number of Angpais from other houses at 1669 last year. For its girls, i only tried the retired Fei Fei last yr Aug ( very sextisfied bonk) and Lu Lu recently.

Surprisingly, Lu Lu allowed me to french (with tongue fight) and paint her. Also to french her after painting her. Didnt rush me to cum though i felt that she could not take long poundings. I guessed she maybe selective in furnishing frenching and painting.
I have encountered a number of times whereby a few hot babies well recommended in forum treated me from luke warm to cold range while some not favoured by bros were willing to please me. When comes to the subject of Chemistry, the WL response was so capricious and unpredictable. This makes the bonking more thrilling, hey hey.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Surprisingly, Lu Lu allowed me to french (with tongue fight) and paint her. Also to french her after painting her. Didnt rush me to cum though i felt that she could not take long poundings. I guessed she maybe selective in furnishing frenching and painting.

I have encountered a number of times whereby a few hot babies well recommended in forum treated me from luke warm to cold range while some not favoured by bros were willing to please me. When comes to the subject of Chemistry, the WL response was so capricious and unpredictable. This makes the bonking more thrilling, hey hey.
Many congratulations on getting frenching from Lu Lu. I always regards her as a lovely WL - a demure attractive lady who can generate great gfe but lack strength. I believe she is probably more open to kissing/frenching by now. Believe that with this, she will an Ang Pai in 1669
Old 11-09-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many congratulations on getting frenching from Lu Lu. I always regards her as a lovely WL - a demure attractive lady who can generate great gfe but lack strength. I believe she is probably more open to kissing/frenching by now. Believe that with this, she will an Ang Pai in 1669
Bro, when are u coming out of mountain 出山 and pen your FR ? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1