The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 13-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Follow-up update to my sibei bad bonk. After posting my negative FR here I messaged the OKT for sexydreamgal to complain. This is his response.

"Hi TheIdesOfMarch,
Apologies for this unpleasant experience. Your feedback is very important and we have put that into consideration. Regarding the lady that you have mentioned, this are the services that she told us she will provide before we put up on out website. With regards to the pending case she have at the moment, we do not have full
Visibility on their current situation. Do rest assured that we will take that into consideration and will put her name off our website when her contract with us has ended. Sincere apologies for this."

Eh please la, what kind of answer is this? OF course when her contract runs out (or when she gets expelled out of SG) you'll have to remove her name and profile! Even more stupid, OKT play taichi with girl in question and say that the services listed were the ones the girl said she would provide, so who's lying? End of the day doesn't matter, they just want our money and they think we're stupid enough to keep giving it.

Below is the profile I complained about here earlier. Bros beware of this stable, the boss seems to be the same as the one running $$$$$$! I cross-checked the pics on both stables and many of the girls are one and the same!

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!xuanxuan/c15ns
Old 14-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all

time to boycott liao..
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 14-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning bump............
Old 14-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now I only had a PRC bonk who I always visited.
Last one I visited at staying at geylang really CMI......

I would rather spend money across the strait

Cant believe the honest feedback on those webby ..... Seriously feel so annoying wasting my money this way .......
Old 14-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any gals recommended? Thx bro out there~
Old 14-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!mi-xue/c214w

avoid at all cost...barely 5 mins into action dare to book 3 bros back to back.
save your money...diy better
Old 14-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Afternoon Bump.......
Old 14-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
hornylicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornylicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornylicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornylicker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornylicker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the info given,brother takeda......
Old 15-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.$$$$$$.com/xinggan/554.html

Avoid this one at all cost.

I just finished my session with her near Boon lay.

Rushing - din even finished 2nd shot and rushing me to leave.

No time management - waited for her downstairs at her block for 20 minutes as she last min arranged another customer in between the time that we agreed to meet. (she just arranged another customer 15mins before our agreed time to meet!)

Bad services - those massages that was mentioned in the web was never done. she prefer to talk on wechat with others throughout the session. even while I was waiting for the 2nd session to begin, she just carried on talking on wechat ignoring me totally.

during sex she will keep saying tired and ask to change position to ask me to rock her instead. really lousy service!!! so pls avoid at all cost unless you really got money to burn!
Old 15-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Morning Bump.......
Old 15-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=537240

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaozhi/

http://tw.gigacircle.com/3781048-1

Old 15-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kucingkurap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Kal 79, was tempted by the sexy photos of this x yu/ maggie, luckily i read yr post phew

many postings now r using net photos of models, so if the photos seems too well taken, the girl seems too pretty, it may well be FAKE
Old 16-06-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster

FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeda View Post
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!mi-xue/c214w

avoid at all cost...barely 5 mins into action dare to book 3 bros back to back.
save your money...diy better

Old 16-06-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal79 View Post
http://www.$$$$$$.com/xinggan/554.html

Avoid this one at all cost.

I just finished my session with her near Boon lay.

Rushing - din even finished 2nd shot and rushing me to leave.

No time management - waited for her downstairs at her block for 20 minutes as she last min arranged another customer in between the time that we agreed to meet. (she just arranged another customer 15mins before our agreed time to meet!)

Bad services - those massages that was mentioned in the web was never done. she prefer to talk on wechat with others throughout the session. even while I was waiting for the 2nd session to begin, she just carried on talking on wechat ignoring me totally.

during sex she will keep saying tired and ask to change position to ask me to rock her instead. really lousy service!!! so pls avoid at all cost unless you really got money to burn!

Old 16-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe it's getting more and more challenging to book a FL

First must tackle unknown pictures ... then tackle their *lackof* services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1