The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

[QUOTE=Don28;4022420]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Nowadays tere seems to be limited stocks over at Villa. Wat more this fasting season? Some oreidi headed hm kamp. So wat do u tink abt the price? [/QUO

OK. Still hoping that the price will return to the good old day.
Ayam price will only go up and never down bro. In times like this sometimes its good if you have some FLs numbers so you can just go to hotel in balai, book into the room and just ask FL come directly to your room.

This way u avoid hassle with having to go looking for girls and also can stay in hotel to avoid trouble with polisi out to make some extra $ during their fasting month.

I personally have some good FL contacts with me and if i really want to go Balai, i will look up these girls. Guarantee wont waste my trip there.

As what bro xdecep said most of the girls in Ruko and Villa already gone home for new year so stocks limited now. Unless u know FLs or OKTs willing to send girls to your hotel, it may be hard for u to get a good bonk there.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 19-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
I personally have some good FL contacts with me and if i really want to go Balai, i will look up these girls. Guarantee wont waste my trip there.

As what bro xdecep said most of the girls in Ruko and Villa already gone home for new year so stocks limited now. Unless u know FLs or OKTs willing to send girls to your hotel, it may be hard for u to get a good bonk there.
So bro,when u going 2 bring me tere?

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 19-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
ya lor, now that Ironman abandon us..... need new kaki.....
Old 19-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
So bro Don, now u have our Master Guru Ronsee to turn to. So fret not ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ya lor, now that Ironman abandon us..... need new kaki.....
Hmmm...we have Playman, Uncle etc man. And now have Ironman? Whos tis great man? Hehehe....
Old 20-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
Ronsee
Bro Ronsee
Can share your contact with me?
What is the price ?
MILF or SYT ?
I think this FL should be good (in term of service & personality) since is patron by Bro Ronsee.

Bro XD
Hope Bro Ronsee can give some tip .
Old 20-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Bro Ronsee
Can share your contact with me?
What is the price ?
MILF or SYT ?
I think this FL should be good (in term of service & personality) since is patron by Bro Ronsee.

Bro XD
Hope Bro Ronsee can give some tip .
Oh yes 1 of the girls used to be kept by me for about 2 yrs before now shes a FL.

Other one is her best friend they stay in a nearby coach in Sentosa.

Both are around 23-24 but slim and sweet looking definitely worth the bonk. Both girls have cup C boobs kekeke.
Impt thing is that they are quite alright in terms of personality because i know them quite well and used to hang out with them when i was regularly going balai a few years back.

Now i have other playground so give up liao. kekeke

As for giving out contacts i m sorry to say unless i know the bro. i wouldnt pass these contacts around. They are afterall gems and i want to make sure they are taken care of by bros who are genuinely samsters

No offence bro.

Bro Don if u really want to check them out i will be happy to have u come along when i bring another SBF bro taxi69 along next month. i could then intro to u and u can pick it up from there.

Bros who booked them used to pay them about 300-350K for a whole day. Dont know the going rate now tho since i havent been there for years.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
aiyoh that night we met at mcdonalds i already promised to bring u there. but work this pass few weeks quite hectic. maybe early next month can bo?

We keep in touch by phone bro.

We will plan a weekend assault on that place and i introduce the FL for u to try. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

Wa bro u call me guru i really very paiseh. i think there are alot of bros here in SBF like yourself who have been to balai for many years are all lao jiaos there

so guru i dare not accept this title but rather bros and cheongsters who love this playground in Balai.

Thanks for the compliments bro Xdecp.

Hope 1 day we can organise a trip and we can go there and TCSS while having a beer there.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro Xdecp.

Hope 1 day we can organise a trip and we can go there and TCSS while having a beer there.

Cheers
Ronsee
hello hello, that place still 'virgin' to this ah pek.......
Old 20-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now i have other playground so give up liao. kekeke

As for giving out contacts i m sorry to say unless i know the bro. i wouldnt pass these contacts around. They are afterall gems and i want to make sure they are taken care of by bros who are genuinely samsters

No offence bro.

Bro Don if u really want to check them out i will be happy to have u come along when i bring another SBF bro taxi69 (and that humsup bro etct88, if he is around) along next month. i could then intro to u and u can pick it up from there.

Bros who booked them used to pay them about 300-350K for a whole day. Dont know the going rate now tho since i havent been there for years.

Cheers
Ronsee

Made a slight amendment to your original message........
Old 20-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
ken3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wa bro u call me guru i really very paiseh. i think there are alot of bros here in SBF like yourself who have been to balai for many years are all lao jiaos there

so guru i dare not accept this title but rather bros and cheongsters who love this playground in Balai.

Thanks for the compliments bro Xdecp.

Cheers
Ronsee
Ermmmm bro can i join in the trip too...Never been there b4...
Old 20-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Made a slight amendment to your original message........
wa bro i will be honored if u wana come along

Just call me and keep in touch. I believe i have given u my number right?

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken3399 View Post
Ermmmm bro can i join in the trip too...Never been there b4...
Bro PM me yr contact and when the date is finalised i will contact u and let u know.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa bro i will be honored if u wana come along

Just call me and keep in touch. I believe i have given u my number right?

Cheers
Ronsee
yup yup yup..........
Old 20-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
aiyoh that night we met at mcdonalds i already promised to bring u there. but work this pass few weeks quite hectic. maybe early next month can bo?

We keep in touch by phone bro.

We will plan a weekend assault on that place and i introduce the FL for u to try. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Cheers
Ronsee
Ok,no problem
Juz let me noe 1 week in advance,need 2 plan my work schedule(u noe lah)
Btw bro,1st week of Oct i cannot.

只在乎曾经拥有
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1