The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
Dude,can share location?
Old 28-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Went to Lxxx for 2nd visit. This time, tried her waxing skill. Not bad. Not as painful as I anticipated. Especially like the way she pressed and rubbed lightly on area after peeling out the wax. Pain shiok pain shiok and at times, I groped her butt when she peeled off the wax making it seems like it's due to the pain that I tried to grab hold on something. Cheap thrill but no harm done as she laugh out asking me if it's really so painful
When it's done, Dickie was wet with precum. She asked cheekily, so painful still can have precum?? Naughty Gal...
Next, she applied some gel or oil over the entire waxed area. This is the most enjoyable part. So sensual that I might had ejaculated if she did this for a longer period but sadly it ended before my small head can surrender.
All in all, a satisfying session and I love the clean look of it.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
emokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 29-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Went to Lxxx for 2nd visit. This time, tried her waxing skill. Not bad. Not as painful as I anticipated. Especially like the way she pressed and rubbed lightly on area after peeling out the wax....
Thanks ToughLife for the contact. Lxxx is sweet and caring. She done the waxing skill professionally. Will go waxing next month again.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Can share the contact for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glosso View Post
Thanks ToughLife for the contact. Lxxx is sweet and caring. She done the waxing skill professionally. Will go waxing next month again.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went to Lxxx for 2nd visit. This time, tried her waxing skill. Not bad. Not as painful as I anticipated. Especially like the way she pressed and rubbed lightly on area after peeling out the wax. Pain shiok pain shiok and at times, I groped her butt when she peeled off the wax making it seems like it's due to the pain that I tried to grab hold on something. Cheap thrill but no harm done as she laugh out asking me if it's really so painful
When it's done, Dickie was wet with precum. She asked cheekily, so painful still can have precum?? Naughty Gal...
Next, she applied some gel or oil over the entire waxed area. This is the most enjoyable part. So sensual that I might had ejaculated if she did this for a longer period but sadly it ended before my small head can surrender.
Dude can share contact?
Old 01-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Littleduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro toughlife. Can share contact plss??
Old 01-10-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share ctx bro
Old 02-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Any new playground in Yishun or need me to try out any ? Does any bro manage to unlock any desserts at JQ for taking the $50 package ? Please PM me if uncomfortable to share openly.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

ANyone go to LQ ?

many new ones....esp this MM.......so syt look like SUzy of miss A
Old 02-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
ANyone go to LQ ?

many new ones....esp this MM.......so syt look like SUzy of miss A
LQ at Thomson?
Old 02-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sword23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi please share with me bro. I stay in North as well
Old 02-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
LQ at Thomson?
Sembawang bro.....
Old 02-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Sembawang bro.....
Sembawang road you mean. That area can be considered Thomson already.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Soulmoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
Hi bro, mind sharing? Staying in the north and is looking for a good massage. Where's the location and dmg? Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1