The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Template MR? Lol.
====
very sure it is with the account join date and post all on same stuff and low power rating
Old 01-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Tried Momo recently. Deviate from my usual more lady types to go for this SYT. Some how her pics, though does not show her face, reminds me of Aini. SYT nubile body that is so yummy to trace with your hands, your tongue, your body.... mmm... just got a hard on thinking about it.

Anyway without further a due here's the MR.

Called her, given location. Surprised with the location (people who try le will know why ) stays alone. Private discrete safe.

Open door, saw this pretty SYT hiding behind the door. Wearing a tight black dress. IT accentuates her body and curves and was so yummy. Damn first time an ML really took my breath away. She is one of the best looking so far. I would rate her 8.5/10. She is hot and sexy. The kind you see in a club and you want to grind with her.

Shower on my own so nothing special there. Not sure if she provides shower together.

Start off with massage, I would say her massage is average. 5-6/10. A bit of GFE and a bit of teasing. Removed her clothes and my oh my what a solid body. Salivating. Left her panties on though. Say that people have been rough with her. As mentioned massage nothing to shout about First time with her so I had to keep my urges in. But subsequent RTMs I may just forgo this.

Sensual is one of the better ones from SYT I have experienced. Even better than Aini. A bit of rubba rubba here. A bit of kissing and touching her body there and slowly it was ON. I will leave it to your imagination. The finishing was with covered BJ, I managed to roam 3.5G. 10/10

RTM: yes. But seriously she is getting hard to book.
Hi, may I know which momo is that
Old 01-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lulusin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Kiki or An ran from LTD?

Who is worth visiting from LTD now?
Old 01-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lulusin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also any FR on this:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=659915

Looks sultry!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

One of the "little colour"s is back in SG... See if got chance to visit her and see how she looks now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecker View Post
Hi, may I know which momo is that
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15711269

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 01-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
heracles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ive went for louise before from ltd. can vouch she is a syt despite her seemingly long stint. Maybe she just looked young. Not my cup of tea for looks, but definitely wont reject. She is also slim, borderline skinny
Old 02-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros
My simple FR:
Just patronize her.. Service & overall still ok except not the person as shown in the pics.
http://sgbeautycastles.com/xiao-c/
Old 02-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Have been busy with works and other commitments for the past few months. Hence my chionging time has been greatly reduced and did not try any new MLs recently.

Having said that, there is one ML which I have not stopped visiting. She is none other than the local OL fantasy, Adele.

Much have been mentioned about her great service. Her good look, devilish figure, bubbly character, nice 'teh' voice, high GFE, great workplace, etc. All these I shall not reiterate...

One thing to note during my recent visits is that my tahan-ness to her HDLY is getting lower and lower. Reason being her skills is getting higher and higher and making me shiok-er and shiok-er.

She used to be use only oil for her HDLY. Now after using oil, she will rub away the oil and use powder. The HDLY with powder is a different kind of enjoyment. The sensual is even pushed up to another level to me. You must try it to feel it.

One good thing of using powder is that it is easy to wash away the oil after the session.

Adele, my RTM always.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=637556
Old 02-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
One of the "little colour"s is back in SG... See if got chance to visit her and see how she looks now...
She makes me think of bro ssurfer987...
Old 02-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who is little colour?
Old 02-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
amazingknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having not visited Louise (ltd) / Zhu Zhu (sglonely) for quite some time as I was busy trying others ml, I decided to pay her a visit few days ago. She's currently living alone, nice environment compared to my previous visit, central but location can be a little inconvenient if you're traveling by train.

I thought she might not remember me but fortunately she did so we hit off very well. Still the same foxy and pretty look in my opinion, at least that's how I feel, maybe I like her small pea eyes and slim petite built.

Massage was ok but sensual is still as great as before. Just like your high school girl feeling, she hugs you and gives you light pecks on your cheek which arouses me most of the time. Left a happy man.

Overall she's still one of my top ranking ml . If you're into young SYT and you like what you see from her photos, then you shouldn't be disappointed much. The only downside for me is her location as I do not drive.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
She makes me think of bro ssurfer987...
Exactly what I was thinking..

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15711269
Which one is it? I know one old favorite is back but still dunno if she is advertising anywhere yet...
Old 02-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know where Su Fei / Chanel from SLG went to?

her site page gone she is very good at JG
Old 02-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trying to find replacement for my regular that left. Cong Cong.

Any intels on these two? thanks.
http://sglonelyguy.net/yue-yue-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.net/xue-li-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1