The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldman3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Hi,

I'm a newbie

Went to 17 Saloon a few times. Drink waitresses nice & friendly. One gave me mobile #

Are these waitresses FL? How to go further?

Any Bros out there with experience. thanks
Old 17-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldman3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'm newbie.

Went to 17 Saloon a few times. Drink waitresses nice & friendly.
Are these waitresses FL? How to go further

Thanks Bros
Old 18-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time in Hanoi and taxi drive took me to a sauna & massage joint located inside a hospital compound (very strange place to find a massage parlour).

Paid 80k at desk for a 60min body massage. Was quite disappointed with the bare dingy room. Skipped the weird sauna and went for massage. Didn't have a chance to choose gal and in came a 5/10 uniformed masseur.

Massage was hard and pleasing. She popped the golden question in the last 15min. Slid her hand under the smelly boxer and went to work. Apparently, gals will be fined by boss if found to do anything indecent so she was cautiously doing a lookout.

Exploded in a while and she still proceeded to massage me. Quite service oriented. Paid 200K tips and went off.

Anyone know where I can find better looking sexy gals in Hanoi massage joints?
Old 20-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Hi,

I'm newbie.

Went to 17 Saloon a few times. Drink waitresses nice & friendly.
Are these waitresses FL? How to go further

Thanks Bros
Next time you in 17 Saloon again, put a few US$100 notes in your shirt pocket and make sure it shows, show-off the stack similar to the way girls show their cleavage.. and give more tips to the girl that gave you her phone number.. and then ask her if she can join you for dinner or lunch tomorrow...

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 20-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post
1st time in Hanoi and taxi drive took me to a sauna & massage joint located inside a hospital compound (very strange place to find a massage parlour).

Paid 80k at desk for a 60min body massage. Was quite disappointed with the bare dingy room. Skipped the weird sauna and went for massage. Didn't have a chance to choose gal and in came a 5/10 uniformed masseur.

Massage was hard and pleasing. She popped the golden question in the last 15min. Slid her hand under the smelly boxer and went to work. Apparently, gals will be fined by boss if found to do anything indecent so she was cautiously doing a lookout.

Exploded in a while and she still proceeded to massage me. Quite service oriented. Paid 200K tips and went off.

Anyone know where I can find better looking sexy gals in Hanoi massage joints?
Many reviews in the FR.. try La Thanh Hotel at Doi Can street.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 20-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 20
Zen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,

Flying up tomorrow. read through the whole thread got like nothing concrete to go along with man... any club other than 17 that provides girls that will go out?

going up for a week and don't really feel like being alone.

thanks in advance.
Old 21-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen1234 View Post
Bro,

Flying up tomorrow. read through the whole thread got like nothing concrete to go along with man... any club other than 17 that provides girls that will go out?

thanks in advance.
wow, you read to the WHOLE THREAD already and still finds nothing CONCRETE TO GO ALONG WITH MAN.... wonder what concrete things you looking for?... Would you mind providing more details of your requirements please and lets see if those have been covered in this thread already... thanks.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 21-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I also cannot find 'concrete' things.. all I find is soft boobs...
Old 21-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Flying up tomorrow. read through the whole thread got like nothing concrete to go along with man...

This bro looking for man?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 21-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U looking for man for company??? I doubt u can find any interesting man to company u.

If u read thru the thread n not enough then what u want other than man to company u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Would you mind providing more details of your requirements please and lets see if those have been covered in this thread already... thanks.
He wants man. I guess it is indeed not cover in this thread or did I miss it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
This bro looking for man?
Quite difficult in Hanoi, or maybe there is but I never want to know.
Old 22-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I also cannot find 'concrete' things.. all I find is soft boobs...
when u coming to squeeze those soft boobs!???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 22-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 20
Zen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of lightZen1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, firstly i think i started off wrongly by pissing off the old timers here. I apologize for that.

what i meant was that besides dong do and 17 saloon, got other places that offer good stuff? and of course the nguyn trang street.

any bros wanna hang out? i'll be checking out dong do now and post an fr k?

dun be pissed.... be happy!
Old 23-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

what i meant was that besides dong do and 17 saloon, got other places that offer good stuff? and of course the nguyn trang street.

any bros wanna hang out? i'll be checking out dong do now and post an fr k?

dun be pissed.... be happy!
besides those 2 places you mentioned there are a few other better places mentioned in this thread so if you have read the entire thread like you claimed then you should know the answer. But if you have not then pls dun claim you have, so long you have made some effort to read some part of it there is really nothing to be ashame of.
The people who knows all these party places are probably not frequently these places anymore because they are all too busy with a few mei mei(s) so no time and no need to go for such places liao. As such they will very unlikely to respond to your open request. But if you need any help from these people, you should PM them directly with your details politely, they usually will squeeze out some time to help you if they are in town. If you read just 10% of this thread you will know who these people are.
You have a great weekend and beware of black shops and taxi drivers.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 27-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Reporting from Fortuna.
Recon Boss KTV at Fortuna last night after KTV at Hanoi hotel.
Girls at Hanoi KTV confirmed that outside girls (all besides Boss/Fortuna KTV) cannot enter/overnight Fortuna.

Booked 1 girl from Boss for over night for US$150. I ask mamasan shouldnt it be US$80 to US$100? But said no ON is US$150. Did I Kenna chopped carrot head?

Quality of girls at Boss better and more plantiful compaired to Hanoi hotel ktv.
Old 27-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Booked 1 girl from Boss for over night for US$150. I ask mamasan shouldnt it be US$80 to US$100? But said no ON is US$150. Did I Kenna chopped carrot head?
Part of the 150 goes to the "room", to the management and finally to the ger. The last I had about 1 mth ago was SGD100 in my apartment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1