The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

FR for LL

Long time never try vn ger.. was hoping for a good one.
Looks: 8.5
Body 8.5
Bbbj 8, with balls sucking
Fj 7
For my experience is so so, she stop, remove me to check on cd twice to check whether I cum anot.. and also asked me to cum faster.. no french, pretty sop to me. But she looks good, I’m not too fussy though, just sharing. 🤟
Old 13-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HuatHuatKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro cherrypink for sharing LL’s contact.

Managed to try her today and got to say she really resembles the WhatsApp pic and is considered cute and pretty to me.

Petite slim waistline with almost no fats to her body, natural B soft boobs.

Great bbbj but I surrender too early during the main deed with her tight pussy. 😢

Not much massage provided and was pretty soft on strength too.
Old 14-05-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried the shop along UPL road near a prawn noodle shop? Any reviews?
Old 15-05-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 1
Civichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Same experience bro!!! The moment she cowgirled me with her tight pussy, I liao le T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatHuatKor View Post
Thanks bro cherrypink for sharing LL’s contact.

Managed to try her today and got to say she really resembles the WhatsApp pic and is considered cute and pretty to me.

Petite slim waistline with almost no fats to her body, natural B soft boobs.

Great bbbj but I surrender too early during the main deed with her tight pussy. 😢

Not much massage provided and was pretty soft on strength too.
Old 15-05-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Civichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCivichevy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yeah, her body is really smooth and creamy. Personality wise Elsa. Just gotta let it goooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxxx10 View Post
I have tried LL 2 days ago.

She indeed have a good petite creamy white body. However GFE not very good. S*X was good as she is really tight. I tried to service her first as suggested here but she kept saying no kiss. So I respect that and did not try anymore.

Overall still good.
Old 15-05-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Accurate FR. I tried both too from 1*3 UPLR.

Just wondering if bros’ FRs for LL refer to the same person. The one at 1*3 is known as LL/YK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
just tried both LL and XX and here's my review:

LL
initially want to go for XX, but she wasn't around so i took LL instead.
massage is so-so, don't expect anything here.
after popping GQ, action started.
her body is in a solid good shape. everything was nicely proportioned and her skin is white.
bbbj was good, then caps on and started action.
good stereo, good movement. no complaints from her.
everything was fine, she's pretty and has a good body, but the only thing is that she doesn't allow french from me.
saw other reviews that she frenches, so maybe its just me.
I also had no chemistry with her, so conversation were short and awkward.

XX
after the deed XX was back, so i requested an additional hour with her.
XX is older looking, but her wechat is accurate to what she is in real life.
i felt that XX is a polar opposite from LL.
Not as pretty as LL, but her gfe makes it up for me. i could strike a conversation with her easily and she's less ice cold than LL.
oh, and she frenches me like crazy too haha. said i taste great when frenching, whatever the hell that means lol.
i only opted for a hj this time round, but foreplay was a joy.
she enjoys getting licked and guided my finger into her pussy when we were making out.
ended with me full-on frenching her, one finger in the pussy, and her rubbing me off.
it was heavenly.

will rtf for XX very soon! LL maybe not, as i have no chemistry with her
Old 15-05-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just had a very good session with Ling Ling and it is FR time for LL.

I would say her looks are very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTF material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Location is good with easy access by bus and short walk from MRT Station.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Hi hi thanks for sharing. May I know what is the entrance cost and contact for LL and XX so I can start my game once fully recovered and ready

Thanks!
Old 16-05-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Hi bro check your PM for LL contact. Cheers. Happy cheonging!
Gotten XX contact from bro @cheerpink4940 few weeks back.
Only visit XX this afternoon as past few weeks have been visiting Mandy and also one ML at AMK.

XX dressed in the same pic as her whatapps.
Massage is good as I told her that I need focus on neck and shoulders. She really use her finger and hard pressing & massage for about 20 mins on these 2 areas. kudos on this.

We spoke French and her tongue work is really good when it is at my nipples. Never opt for full course, and her BJ can be better. Combination of both hand and mouth, which I expect more licking. That’s the only points dropped.

RTM yes if I am around the area.
Old 16-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidlim289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer09 View Post
Only visit XX this afternoon as past few weeks have been visiting Mandy and also one ML at AMK.

Massage is good as I told her that I need focus on neck and shoulders. She really use her finger and hard pressing & massage for about 20 mins on these 2 areas. kudos on this.

We spoke French and her tongue work is really good when it is at my nipples. Never opt for full course, and her BJ can be better. Combination of both hand and mouth, which I expect more licking. That’s the only points dropped.

Can share contact pls
Old 16-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO666GO View Post
Hi all,

I would like to share my experience at U.P.L area Nxxxi TCM.

Visit around 6pm after work ~ Friday.
1) Book a session with a lady call Chxxxy. Petite size, Height about 150cm
2) Service asked for Water bed massage + Nuru
3) Paid $80 entrance. Why this price ? This is due to the "special" room or their VIP room required for the item 2 service.
4) Saw quite numbers of the ML sitting there playing handphone before lead me to the room. Before i go i had do some "homework". Saw around 80% of them with actual look. - NOT BAD. YOU WILL NOT REJECT!!!
5) Walking down a spiral down stairs after a secure door opened. It like proceeding into my "bat cave".
6) Saw all of them wore long coat like Doctor. But actually inside the coat, it
is......Don't need to mention.
7) While waiting for my turn, saw almost all room got customer, all doing item (2). And also saw the ML hair will wet and smell fragrance (I Think is smell of foam). Yoga pant all around. High temptation.
8) When come to my turn, I walk into the room and found the floor is wet with water. But never mind, it give me a feeling of walking inside water palace. Cool feeling.
9) When the moment she ask me to lie down on the water bed, she starts to spray my body with showerhead. while i just lie there and enjoyed. She bath me.
10) Most of the time tease my "bro" during bath. Very fresh experience.
11) After wash, next nuru begin..........5G Roam. No need to describe in detailed.
12) After item 11, She bath me also with teasing as well. She provide a very good service to me.
decided to go down to try after reading review.
can see their whole list of ML after adding them on wechat. one lady caught my eye, goes by the name of YY. so pre-booked her before going down.

dmg is $80 as mentioned by other bros, so a little on the steep side. YY came to bring me down, and the moment i saw her (and the other MLs) i understood why its a bit more expensive. her looks is a definite 10/10. extreme SYT vibes, a bit on the petite side. if you have chiong in china before she is easier worth a lot more there. she looks better in real-life too.
She is extremely new and not staying for long, so when i asked for water bed she was a bit lost. went to the water bed room to find no water bed, then she remembered it was damaged. so led me to another room for basic massage (still $80 though).
She showered with me, but let me know that she's on her period.
Massage was almost non-existent, but having a pretty lady like her pressing and being on top of you is enough hahaha.
chemistry with her is also there, there was no awkward silence and we were constantly engaged in conversation.
GQ popped, HJ was 2b and BBBJ 3b. opted for the latter.
she flipped me around and my god, her catbath was out of the world.
she will literally lick you from top to bottom, then lick and suck your nipples like her life depended on it.
was initially hesitant on frenching, but once her switch was flipped she went at it like a hungry hound.
no fingering and she kept her panties on though, because of said period. probably the only downside.
i checked with her about full service too, she said they don't offer but started talking like its not entirely impossible. so i think there MIGHT be a chance this is unlockable. probably would have managed to do so if she wasn't on her period.

all in all a good but expensive session, total dmg was 3b+entrance.
would i go back again? most likely yes, just to see YY again. and hopefully her flow isn't too heavy anymore so i can unlock more stuff with her
also hoping the water bed option is available the next time i visit.

up my points if this was useful!

Last edited by Jackzone; 16-05-2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old 16-05-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

2b for HJ good grief.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

For all LL supporter, she going back end of this month. Faster go for your last bonk for such quality at 100....where to find....I reserving all my bullets for her till she go back...Take note her GFE and massage not good. Just go for her bbbj, fj and body will compromise the negative side.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 18-05-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer09 View Post

Can share whats the damage?
Old 18-05-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
hkcg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks Cherry for sharing Xin Xin’s contact. Managed to try her - quite ok! At the counter there was a lady who was super fair (I think from China), looked really young and wore black specs - who is she? Can share contact with me? Tks
Old 18-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkcg View Post
Tks Cherry for sharing Xin Xin’s contact. Managed to try her - quite ok! At the counter there was a lady who was super fair (I think from China), looked really young and wore black specs - who is she? Can share contact with me? Tks
Apple. Her price is $200.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1