The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
❤ Mint + Laura ❤ Superb Four Hands Massage Tarma!★ STEAMING COMBO! HDLY + HJ X2 ★

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=480455
MR so long
Old 11-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First FR! Please help to give points.

Tried Candy last week thanks to bro's recommendation
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=477424

The location is easy to find if you drive. Discreet and ample parking. Call her when you are reaching and she will guide you how to enter.

Upon entering, I was kind of stunned cause she look so much prettier than photos! She held my hand and ushered me into the room. Passed me towel when she prepared the bed. Sad thing is there is no attached bathroom but it was okay. Took a shower quickly and she helped me to hang my clothes.

Asked me if I would like a HJ first. I opt for a massage cause my back and thighs were simply too tired from my training session. Sat on my butt while she started massaging my back. Massage strength was quite good given her size. She was moving up and down and panting slightly. Guess she was exerting a bit of strength to massage. Started chatting and asked me some questions. Quite a chatty girl I would say.

Felt so tired that I din even feel any blood rushing to my 2IC. Was about to doze off when she bent over, rubbing her long hair on my back and whispered if want to HJ. I said okay. Before I knew it, her top was off. She wasnt wearing any bra and she was cat bathing me with her nipples rubbing on my back. She was very hardworking going up and down. I could feel blood rushing.

She stood up above me, taking off her shorts, revealing her pink poka dot panties. Before I knew it I turned around and she was lying beside me. She started to lick my neck while I smelled her hair. Her hands were not resting and she kept attacking my left nipple. I shifted here and here and started to play with her boobs. About b cup. Tongue went down and before i knew it it was on her nips. The softness was really shiok until I felt I was machiam eating beancurd.

I was squeezing her butt and she didnt stop jerking me off. She din even waste a single time. When I was sucking her nips, she just lied there and let me enjoy. When I was lying down, she just got up and suck on mine. The session was steamy till I shot all my load onto her hand. She blocked it and cleaned it for me.

She got me to the toilet to wash up and continue the rest of the session. Had a little of blood flowing to my 2IC but time was up.

She checked her phone after the session and there was so many miss calls and sms. she din even checked it throughout the session.

Great session and I left feeling relived and energized.

RTM for sure if I have time and Vit M.

She's leaving on end of this month and not sure if will return
Old 11-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
advante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...1#post11948045

Chloe! she definitely be the next 'big' thing. Dont wait for it anymore. All of you should pick up your phones and look for her now!!
Old 11-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by advante View Post

Chloe! she definitely be the next 'big' thing. Dont wait for it anymore. All of you should pick up your phones and look for her now!!
Wow she definitely looks imba. Any other FR on her?
Old 11-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah bro, saw your MR on her... you are right, she looks like one of the FL previously... will visit after I back from biz trip. Thanks for recommendation

Cathy, Mango
Old 11-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holygoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Michelle (Jordansangels / Mingzhao)

Hi all, just a newbie here who wish to give this wonderful lady a MR as a testament to how much I enjoyed my massage session with her last night. I have been lurking in sammyboy forums for quite some time but this is my first time posting as Michelle was quite good at convincing me to do so!

Went up to the location given and rang the doorbell and Michelle opened the door. First appearance was that she was a pretty looking lady in her 30s. Once enter the room, she is very friendly helping me doing everything incluing which that I am really enjoying it. Service attitude really very very good and very GFE.

I was quite blown away by her skills in Thai massage which she told me she learnt it from a Thai master. SPent almost 45 minutes on the massage and she went through every bone and muscle in my body throughly. Michelle then proceeded to do the facial massage which was also very well executed and relaxing. Next came the ear cleaning and body scrub which made me feel really really well cleaned.

Michelle asked me if I wanted to do Juagen but I declined as I don't dare to try. She tried hard to convince me but I was still not up for it and told her maybe next time. As there was still much time left, we proceeded to the jacuzzi as I took the 2hr package.

In the jacuzzi, Michelle told me to close my eyes and relax which I did. She continued rubbing my stiff shoulders and neck while keeping her body close to me. She was extremely GFE and it felt very good to be massaged by her. A lot of hugs and kisses as well. while relaxing in the jacuzzi, she was touching me all over and very soon she was giving me a slow and sensual HJ while necking me. It wasn't long before I came, very shiok.

My ratings for Michelle:

LOOK : 8.5/10

BODY : 8/10 (HUGE boobs)

THAI MASSAGE : 9.5/10

HJ : 9/10

GFE & ATTITUDE : 10/10 (hugging, kissing, cuddling)

RTM? - definitely! She told me there is a chance she may take a break from doing this soon, so will try to catch her again fast
Old 11-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Believed she not new anymore. She is at quite a few sites. Anyway service wise acceptable. My personal opinion.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Believed she not new anymore. She is at quite a few sites. Anyway service wise acceptable. My personal opinion.
she is barbie/nini in fl2.. i believe she staying with another popular ML..
Old 11-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah bro, saw your MR on her... you are right, she looks like one of the FL previously... will visit after I back from biz trip. Thanks for recommendation
Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Yup, converted from FL.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cowdar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Irene.
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=478396

Look: 9/10 (better in real person than pictures)
Body: 8/10 (SYT)
Boobs: 7/10 (not for boobs lovers)
Massage: 7/10 (can be improved, alot of effort is put in)
HDLY + HJ: 10/10 (how to take it with a poly girl look alike STY handle my 2IC)

Very high GEF, able to hold conversation for the whole session.

Overall: 9/10
Damage: 100+tips

Please treat this gem with care, don't force her to do things that are not stated.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers here have massage / bbbj recommendations? No need have option for dessert.
In need of one to replace my regular ml who has went back to PRC. TIA!
Old 11-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VirginX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this girl real? i keep seeing her photos popping up under different names and no FRs. Anyone tried her before?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=480006
Old 12-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Rtm to hazel before I left the town.
Thought I needed some JG in case I need to perform oversea.
There are only the 2 sisters in the house when I visited on fri.
Not the best place around but at least it was kept clean.

Told her I only got an hour, so will skip the massage and only go for Jg/Hj.
She is fine with it altho she had already reserve 1.5hrs for me.
The session went well.

She still got my vote for the best HJ from my list, beating some of the bbbj I got.
We walk stark naked to the bathroom for the post session wash.
it was another good 15min inside there.
Got me hard and horny but GQ was turned down once again.
While she was dressing me up in the room, Laura pop her head
in to said hello. This laura really wild, came forward to hug, then slip her
hand into my pant to tease, I manage a squeeze at her boobs before
she disappear.

Check the time on my way out. Clocked 60+10mins

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
bro, if u into SYT, try mint, she is really young, like those year1 poly student.

if you want super high GFE, try Laura.

I prefer Laura though~ haha
Visited Laura recently and promised her to do a MR for her. Saw Mint(SYT) while there introduce by Laura and she didn't hard sell tarma which is good. As the bro here experienced, she is really wild n high on GFE and really know how to please n tease which I have to give her thumbs up.

She would hold your hand the moment you stepped in and walked to the room, then helped to undress. She offered to shower together so I oblige as most time the gals I visited shower is alone. Action do start with teasing n hugs. After which we proceed to the room for massage. Massage is ok but the part when she uses body and bum is quite unique. Proceed to use her boobs massage which is soft n sensual. She follows up with a cat bath which I gonna so high that I have to get her to stop & turnaround before proceeding further....n it just get better as it goes with the jg followed by the hand job which she literally will tease & make you high to the max before letting you explode..She would give a lot of kisses and surprises during the session where chemistry is good...Quite a fun and spontaneous lady overall experience is good.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

As per their request, but leave out a lot of 'details' already

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
MR so long
Damn she converted already?! I wanted to visit her for FJ. Wonder if she'll still allow if I pop the GQ..

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Yup, converted from FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1