The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
hahaha where got such clause if the transaction is a sale. maybe if it is a loan deal that can be inserted as a clause.

anyway Liverpool is in good form now, our front three are firing with each netting one goal each against Bournemouth this morning for a 3-0 win at Anfield. Salah reaching 30 goals now and counting.

with City beating Spurs 3-1 (Kane not claiming any goal this time round), we are still 3rd in the league standings.

downside was Lovren was slightly injured towards end of the game.
Klopp may start to rest players next game away to West Brom on Sat 22/4 lunch time kick-off...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Salah.

"Mohamed Salah inches closer to Liverpool immortality with latest Anfield strike"

30 goals and counting in Premier League 2017/18
40 goals and counting in all competitions.

Salah is also the first African player to score 30 league goals in a single campaign.

The big record also inches closer, with the 25-year-old just seven goals behind Ian Rush's 47-goal haul in the 1983/84 season.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 15-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Job done. Front 3 score. Clean sheet.  

Excellent professional and clinical performance

Trent Alexander Arnold is a Ferrari dressed up as a Rolls Royce with bits of Maybach!! Quality all the way through and the lad is only 19

The Ox was terrific in midfield again last night. Looks a completely different player to the one we saw stagnating at Arsenal!

Liverpool got a bargain with Van Dijk, I would happily pay £85 - £90 million for him now! Plus, the improvement in Lovren as a result of having Van Dijk alongside him has added at least £20 million to his price too!

30 league goals and 40 goals in total currently... Unbelievable Salah(who can score with his head as well!)

Milner & Karius tweets post match:
Another hattrick for Mo tonight. Just waiting for the claims panel to confirm the other 2

Full week off now at the perfect time!

Only concern is Lovren’s injury. Really hope its nothing serious.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Is there a clause in Roma's sale of Salah to Liverpool that he is ineligible to play against them for the following 12 months.
I doubt any team would agree to such a sale transaction clause.

But funny you should bring this up, because i think i read somewhere fans of Madrid and Bayern asking the very same question with regard to James Rodriguez's availabilty in the upcoming CL semi final tie, as he is currently on loan to the latter by the former.

Well apparently the answer is that UEFA rules vitiate any such contractual clause, so Rodriguez can play for Bayern against Madrid
Old 15-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ah Gong really happy with the team putting up another convincing display of football. Glad that the team stays focused on hand and not carried away by other distractions .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Was cheering for Sotong last night against Chelsea. How on earth did Sotong blow away a healthy 2-0 lead HT to lose 3 goals in the 2H??? Had Chelsea lost or draw, we would be quite uncatchable after our BM win.

With only 4 games left, Pool now only need to win just 2 games to be assured of 4th, regardless of how Chelsea performs.

Chelsea's remaining fixtures are quite 'easy' and winnable, save for the Liverpool game on 6 May @ Bride. If we can escape unscathed, we should be
assured of minimum 4th. I hope we wont screw up, esp with ECL semis in mind, JK might rest key players. Let's pray Chelsea will self-destruct.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
AlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Job done. Front 3 score. Clean sheet.  

Excellent professional and clinical performance

Trent Alexander Arnold is a Ferrari dressed up as a Rolls Royce with bits of Maybach!! Quality all the way through and the lad is only 19

Thank u 4 yr kind support . I try my best to always improve my game and I am glad that I can help the team in any way I can .
Old 15-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

And im the other game between City n Spurs

Last edited by francined69; 15-04-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old 15-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What a performance from the team .Another 3 points collected . Another clean sheet . 3 goals scored . TAA seemed to be improving as the matches goes by . He will definitely give Clyne a run for his money . The defence look more and more solid . Well done team .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Milner retiring from the national team is a great advantage for Liverpool. Milner is an important member he can give all for Pool until the end of the season.

With Trent AA and his superb performance of late he might be selected into the England squad together with Henderson, Oxlade Chamberlain, Clyne but Lallana remain doubtful.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Milner retiring from the national team is a great advantage for Liverpool. Milner is an important member he can give all for Pool until the end of the season.

With Trent AA and his superb performance of late he might be selected into the England squad together with Henderson, Oxlade Chamberlain, Clyne but Lallana remain doubtful.
James Milner looks to be another Gary McAllister impact player(hopefully taking us all to way to Kiev and victory!)

Think Clyne, Lallana and Gomez doubtful for Russia.

If TAA maintains his top form think Southgate shall give him a ticket to Russia.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

English Royal family and the British Parliament has boycotted the World Cup in Russia. Maybe they will ask the FA to boycott too.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Surprisingly, Man Utd lost to 20th team.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13029 / Power: 19
FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Surprisingly, Man Utd lost to 20th team.
Somebody going to grumble about not enough money to buy players again
Old 16-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Great week for Pool - MU, Spurs and Arsenal all dropped pts.
What a pity Chelsea was let off the hook.

Just finished watchin the MU-WBA match.
The bottom club played like the home team.
They did not have many chances but converted the rare one.
A timely reminder for Pool who played them next week that we cannot take them lightly. WBA is our jinxed team who hv knocked us out of FA cup this season and held us at Anfield. They’ll be fighting like no tomorrow for sure. Hopefully we can crack this tough nut. 🥜

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1