The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
with young players, i think if you don't try you won't know. its better that we are bringing in young players than to not have a youth policy at all.

i mean they've brought in zak whitbread's kid to play there before afterall.

if out of 100 kids, we manage to find one owen or gerrard, rooney or fabregas, then it'll be well worth it. if they don't work out then move on to others.
certainly so, bring in when they are in their youth, cultivate them with the liverpool tradition and culture, and see what level they can achieve.

if there isnt any youth policy, then it will not be healthy, always depending on buying players from other clubs, and will have to pay for fees for them.
Old 29-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i mean they've brought in zak whitbread's kid to play there before afterall.
Who's Zak Whitbread's kid? Zak Whitbread is the kid of our ex-national coach lar.
Old 29-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
In comparison to the mega-stars like Eto'o, Villa, Alves, Milito, etc ... if not 3rd choice, then what leh??
Of course that's true, that's why you don't broadcast to the world!

Quote:
i just hope he doesn't sell "thunderbolt" riise.
I don't think so. Riise is one of our main goal threats after all (sad to say, it's true).

Quote:
with young players, i think if you don't try you won't know. its better that we are bringing in young players than to not have a youth policy at all.

if out of 100 kids, we manage to find one owen or gerrard, rooney or fabregas, then it'll be well worth it. if they don't work out then move on to others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
certainly so, bring in when they are in their youth, cultivate them with the liverpool tradition and culture, and see what level they can achieve.

if there isnt any youth policy, then it will not be healthy, always depending on buying players from other clubs, and will have to pay for fees for them.
Agreed. You got to spend to find an Owen or Stevie among the youths. But it's not just spend and spend - you can sell them off if they don't fit at an older age, more experience and perhaps better price. Much better than getting a Cisse or Diouf and selling them at bargain prices.
Old 29-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
this may sound stupid, but harry kewell coming back may be a good thing. i can't forget his form while he was with leeds. am hoping for more of that if he's still with the squad next season.

simao also sounds like something good.

i just hope he doesn't sell "thunderbolt" riise.
i actually kind of given up hope on kewell. think he can only be squad player quality, if pool is serious about getting a team to win the league. but that's my personal opinion.

simao is a good winger actually. but never really had the chance to see him play at club level. with my limited exposure to him, i m really skeptical about the price they r asking for him. moreover, i m again worried about his ability to acclimatise to english football.

actually, was talking to my uncle via msn and he told me they will not sell riise. cos if u didnt notice (i didnt really notice either), there have been norwegian players in the liverpool teams in recent times. reason being, the best supported club in norway well, u've guessed it, liverpool. that is just his deduction, but i also agree on that point, thinking back with quite a bit of hindsight bias though... cheers...
Old 29-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
i actually kind of given up hope on kewell. think he can only be squad player quality, if pool is serious about getting a team to win the league. but that's my personal opinion.
But remember that Kewell played in Houllier's sides and a bit of Rafa's which were still lacking width. If we have Pennant on the right or whichever new right winger Rafa signs, we will have greater balance and Harry could find more space on the left. Of course, same can be said to be true for Speedy or Bolo so it will depend also on the individual player, but the overall tactics should help.
Old 29-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
But remember that Kewell played in Houllier's sides and a bit of Rafa's which were still lacking width. If we have Pennant on the right or whichever new right winger Rafa signs, we will have greater balance and Harry could find more space on the left. Of course, same can be said to be true for Speedy or Bolo so it will depend also on the individual player, but the overall tactics should help.
guess i m a bit frustrated with kewell... he seems to play well everywhere else except for liverpool, consistently i meant... someone with a better pedigree has to come in, in my opinion. cant really rely on him to produce the magic week in, week out...

just to piss u off again by suggesting... ronaldinho??? have a nice day...
Old 29-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Always felt Bentley is class. If we are going to spend so much money on a winger, who may not adapt to English culture and weather, why not buy a Englishman? Bentley's crosses are top draw. Plus he's very young.
Old 29-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had been a liverpool fan since 1979...
What the present team lacking is the hunger for sucess...
Since they had won the Euro Championship under Rafa 2 years ago, they really lack of hunger... maybe they need players who are really hunger for more trophies... maybe getting experience players like Torries, Tottie for euro matches and more EPL players like Barton and Joe cole for English League will be a better choice.
Old 29-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
just to piss u off again by suggesting... ronaldinho??? have a nice day...
Hey man don't get me wrong, I love the Donkey.
Old 29-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntedSex View Post
I had been a liverpool fan since 1979...
What the present team lacking is the hunger for sucess...
Since they had won the Euro Championship under Rafa 2 years ago, they really lack of hunger... maybe they need players who are really hunger for more trophies... maybe getting experience players like Torries, Tottie for euro matches and more EPL players like Barton and Joe cole for English League will be a better choice.
I think you say that cos we haven't won the league for donkey years. But we have won lots of trophies since Houllier's time - in fact every single major prize other than the league and world club championship. That's not bad for a team supposedly short of hunger.

We are short of quality in certain areas.
Old 29-05-2007, 01:51 PM
sexdrive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I think you say that cos we haven't won the league for donkey years. But we have won lots of trophies since Houllier's time - in fact every single major prize other than the league and world club championship. That's not bad for a team supposedly short of hunger.

We are short of quality in certain areas.
dun worry... we will win the league next yr
Old 29-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

In Rafa we trust and the EPL title will be ours....
Old 29-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Who's Zak Whitbread's kid? Zak Whitbread is the kid of our ex-national coach lar.
bwahahahha!!!! you're right!!!
Old 29-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Instil discipline?? Tough lah ... what did he manage with Diouf & Cisse during his regime?? Sissoko has been his man at Valencia, as well as being still "young & influencial". African players have the physique to handle the whm & bang in the EPL ... but they can also be very much uncontrollable wild horses.
As for signing Eto'o ... I would have thought the timing was apt if the "bad blood" with Riijkard & Ronaldinho was at the end of the season, coz at least then Rafa could play the trumpcard of being a saviour in his "hentak kaki" career. In contrast, signing him now may mean we end up with another Christian Ziege.
Yes..in general..Cisse and Diouf had history of discipline issues in their career before their arrival to Anfield..even Eto'o also had his shares of run ins with Rijkaard in his Barca career... is just that Pool need a prolific strikers to start scoring goals for us and win games for us... Belllamy has his shares too this season..that is y Benitez's patience has run thin and he will be off loaded this summer....
as for Sissoko..he is the one who i wanted to see on the transfer list... he came with reputation of being the next 'Viera'..but from matches he featured..but he failed big time... at least we have ready replacement in Mascherano and Alonso...

Quote:
Well, in his recent outburst, Rafa mentioned the club cannot afford to sit & wait ... else would end up signing 3rd choices AGAIN. So, I guess if the outburst was true, Voronin was his 3rd choice lor.
As for what kind of player he is ... in terms of style, think Michael Robinson & Ronnie Rosenthal.
Definitely 3rd choice... cos his priority for the striker role still lies between Eto'o, Villa, Tevez and Torres...

Voronin is still an unknown quality....but hopefully will not another R.Rosenthal (Did Souness signed him) or.... Sean Dundee....

but as i read ..both Kyut and Crouch are confirmed staying..so Voronin and the new striker which Benitez is to signed have to be rotated around... anyway i hope that Kyut will finaly become a 'much feared' finisher after his firat season 'orientation'....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 29-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
errr, actually, if a team qualifies for CL and just won the UEFA cup, wouldnt they want to keep their best players and not sell them off??? hmm...
they may want to cash in on him so that they are able to launch more challenges in CL... esp..teams competing in CL has the habit of building on quantity... having 2 players in same position....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1