The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
must say i was a tad disappointed our reserves did not prove themselves with the absence of the regulars. hate to hear people criticise Pool as a one man team dependent on Salah to get results. it's a hard truth; maybe not all matches, but many of the matches. juz like the season which Suarez single -handedly pushed us to the top.

ok off topic abit abt the Manchester derby ... MU should have been buried by HT. MC had at more than half a dozen of chances to make it 5-0, 6-0 but look who's the culprit ... Raheem Sterling! He missed at least 2 too 3 great chances which should hv killed off any MU revival. was actually quite surprised how the MC defence crumbled after conceding the 1st goal. it juz shows how vulnerable their defence is. Sane and Silva are still great threats. our defence will need to be at their best next week. if we play like MU in the 1st half, we are goin to get ourselves into very serious trouble!

Man City need to score more than 3 goals against Liverpool in the 2nd leg. It would be great if Liverpool can score 1 or 3 goal at the Eithiad then park the bus . Man City's morale must be very low after losing to the RedDevils . It just shows that Man City have got weakness and can be beaten even at their home .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Man City need to score more than 3 goals against Liverpool in the 2nd leg. It would be great if Liverpool can score 1 or 3 goal at the Eithiad then park the bus . Man City's morale must be very low after losing to the RedDevils . It just shows that Man City have got weakness and can be beaten even at their home .
Man City will need to attack early on in order to score at least 3 goals, and if Pool score an away goal, then Man City will have to score 5 against Pool in the 2nd leg.

The whole team will have to work their socks off against Man City attacks. 1st half will be key for both sides. Our front three need to put pressure on Man City back 4 to make mistakes and score away goal.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Hammers!
Seeing Chelsea drop 2 points is simply ... PRICELESS!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok off topic abit abt the Manchester derby ... MU should have been buried by HT. MC had at more than half a dozen of chances to make it 5-0, 6-0 but look who's the culprit ... Raheem Sterling! He missed at least 2 too 3 great chances which should hv killed off any MU revival. was actually quite surprised how the MC defence crumbled after conceding the 1st goal. it juz shows how vulnerable their defence is. Sane and Silva are still great threats. our defence will need to be at their best next week. if we play like MU in the 1st half, we are goin to get ourselves into very serious trouble!
Go into the game tomorrow like it’s a one off. Play as we would normally there with Salah 100% fit and i think we should be fine. I’m concerned about midfield and of course Aguero being fit again, plus dont forget KDB.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Man City will need to attack early on in order to score at least 3 goals, and if Pool score an away goal, then Man City will have to score 5 against Pool in the 2nd leg.

The whole team will have to work their socks off against Man City attacks. 1st half will be key for both sides. Our front three need to put pressure on Man City back 4 to make mistakes and score away goal.
Yes they have to attack but Liverpool can make them uncomfortable and don't give them any time on the ball . I think every Liverpool player will want to go through to the next round . Man City also got weakness and lets hope Liverpool is able to exploit that . Only hope that there will be no kelong in this match.

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-04-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Go into the game tomorrow like it’s a one off. Play as we would normally there with Salah 100% fit and i think we should be fine. I’m concerned about midfield and of course Aguero being fit again, plus dont forget KDB.
Yes I realize u think alike like VVD!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I realize u think alike like VVD!
LoL!!

Jokes aside, VVD is a class act but a lot riding on him to keep City's talisman, Aguero, at bay.

Talking about talisman, so happy to see our very own, Salah, smiling and warming up at Melwood yesterday evening. A lot riding on him to perform tonight as well.

Also glad to see Robertson and Moreno training at Melwood yesterday. So fingers crossed looks like we should have the same 11 as last wednesday save for Henderson who is suspended, so probably Wijnaldum going to take his place.

Anyways, the Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts. T.E.A.M.— together, everyone achieves more.

So time to be counted Reds. Attack and Defend like there is no tomorrow. Finish the Job!!!

YNWA
Old 10-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

VVD brings leadership ; calm and stability to the defense . He is also strong in the air . Got good organising skills. He is definitely of captain material . Lets hope the team stays focus on the job at hand and cross the finish line successfully . I also hope no one makes any serious mistakes and no kelong. Even if Liverpool were to loose 3 -1 Liverpool will go through . Come on Reds. YNWA .

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18408 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
VVD brings leadership ; calm and stability to the defense . He is also strong in the air . Got good organising skills. He is definitely of captain material . Lets hope the team stays focus on the job at hand and cross the finish line successfully . I also hope no one makes any serious mistakes and no kelong. Even if Liverpool were to loose 3 -1 Liverpool will go through . Come on Reds. YNWA .
Actually Roberston looks more like a captain quality! He runs like Stevie G! Loads of breath! He is an inspiration of the team!
Old 10-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

City and United did not allow Liverpool to train in Manchester before the game giving childish reasons like some of Liverpool's WORLD CLASS fans. The team can finish the job and move on!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 10-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Klopp know to parking the bus?
Old 11-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya true...1st half is the most critical half..Liverpool must defend well for the whole entire match..Salah is fit and its a great news..Mane celebrating his bday today...Hope there is a miracle of beating Man City home and away at UCL..well my prediction shall be

Man City 0 Liverpool 2 (Mane, Salah)
Old 11-04-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Starting 11....

Old 11-04-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

wow very tense first half, Pool have to soak in the attacks from Man City

the early goal by MC was not helpful at all and Mane have to be careful of his unnecessary tackles, could have resulted in a red card but good that he and Edison both got yellow cards.

let's hope the MC players run out of steam in the 2nd half.

c'mon Pool let's get an away goal to put the pressure back on Man City.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool was very lucky to be downed by only 1 for 1st half. Man City was attacking all the way from the left while Liverpool left back having an easier time..... Liverpool can tahan another 45 mins?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1