The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

I didn't get my target today and was really, really disappointed. Damn it! But I will not dwell on that. I am not a cry baby haha! I go to plan B!

I went to H16 and sought out for Moon H16R17. Great as she was available! Go in and say hi, hello. She was wearing this black, silk like dress and as I ran my fingers through her body...ah shiok! My dick started to react immediately!

Gave her the fee, we stripped and she washed me. She was prettier than ever, or was it that long since I saw her? Haha. While she washed me she sort of played with my balls and I asked her to do it again as I liked the feeling. And she was more than willing to oblige. Shiok!

After washing I dry myself as she washed. I went to bed and wait for her. As soon as she finished, I got up to kiss her. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to french with me, so I'm not going to push it.

She laid me to bed and started her catbath. Good suction of my nipples! Then, kissed my body all over and went down to my balls! She spend a bit longer there maybe remembering that I liked it what she did when she was washing me. But now she was licking and sucking my balls while her fingers was caressing my dick so as not to loose my erection. Very good technique! Then go to AR, lick my balls again, kissed the head of my dick and slowly took it down inch by inch! Shiok cannot tahan!

After a while she gave me 69, good girl, no KY, hehe, so I can taste her sweet natural juice, yummy! We went on and we were both moaning like crazy, until she capped me so I thought it was FJ time but she went on. I was trying hard not to come because I wanted to bonk her. Then I had to stop her on her tracks as my load was already halfway my shaft! So, instinctively, we went to doggy and as I inserted my dick, I could already see some of my load coming out! Haha! Well, I still managed to bonk her and give her a few thrusts until to the last drop that I could give her! She was like, "whoa, long time no fuck ah?". We just laughed.

Great session and attitude. Moon, gave me this new experience and I thought that not getting my target today was a blessing in disguise! my rating is a 9/10. Total in minutes spent with her was 25 minutes. Not bad! RTF soon!

Cheers.
Old 26-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Michelle H02R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Haha Finally had my dose of PT during lunchtime. And not a moment too soon!

Of course, sought out Michelle first... basket! still haven't arrived for work. In fact most of my favourites weren't in yet at 12.45pm.... but luck would have it, Yen Yen was.

Needless to say, had an awesome time with this gentle curvaceous woman. Yen yen and I do have quite a bit of chemistry and she very intently "learns" how to pleasure me. I've told her the last few times how I especially liked it, and she makes it a point to remember it.

All I said today was, "do you remember?"... and she softly smiled and said "of course!" She then proceeded to pleasure me with maximum effects.

After her incredible take-my-time full-body catbath, we made love slow, deep and sensuously. And when my dam was at the brink of bursting, and without prompting, Yen Yen removed the condom and gently stroked and slurped at my dick head. Yen Yen doesn't CIM, but she knows what else to do to make me happy.

Dick head moist and glistening from her warm saliva, her hands stroked my steel hard dick till I gushed and gushed and gushed in long hard spurts into her gentle hands, leaving hot sticky strings of wad between her fingers and palm. That's the best

I feel like seconds now

Cheers
Bro I was there also this lunch time. Good to have your dosage finally! But sad to say Michelle H02R16 is off today.

Tomorrow Bro hehe.

Cheers.
Old 26-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kragb View Post
Bro, Michelle do allow frenching with guys she is comfortable with... as I'm a recipient

No wmy biggest headache is the your FR made her the overnight Ang Pai sensation and I've to queue like crazy nowadays! However, I do not have luxury of time like you do and would be stand behind the line of > 1 guy. HELP!!!!
Why thanks for the tip Bro. I will try my best to make her comfortable with me then.

Err, didn't mean to cause trouble to anyone but this forum is for FRs and info on the girls. Now, if it so happens that they become difficult to catch, what can I say? Maybe try to be resourceful? Hehe.

Cheers.
Old 26-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kragb View Post
Bro, Michelle do allow frenching with guys she is comfortable with... as I'm a recipient

No wmy biggest headache is the your FR made her the overnight Ang Pai sensation and I've to queue like crazy nowadays! However, I do not have luxury of time like you do and would be stand behind the line of > 1 guy. HELP!!!!

I think so too... the recent good reviews about H02R16 makes her so busy now. I was there again yesterday evening, walked around for another 45 minutes.. still no chance to see her face.

I even heard the her neighbour R15 and R9 scolding guys. Especially R15, heard her scolding a Banga... "here fuck only !! you want come in !! dont ask so much !!"

The Banga got angry too.. show a middle finger to her !!

Then R15 shouted for OKT for help.. but OKT not around at that time.... otherwise... something messy might happen. Since the tension there is so high.. I also quickly leave.
Old 26-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I think so too... the recent good reviews about H02R16 makes her so busy now. I was there again yesterday evening, walked around for another 45 minutes.. still no chance to see her face.

I even heard the her neighbour R15 and R9 scolding guys. Especially R15, heard her scolding a Banga... "here fuck only !! you want come in !! dont ask so much !!"

Then R15 shouted for OKT for help.. but OKT not around at that time.... otherwise... something messy might happen. Since the tension there is so high.. I also quickly leave.
Haha! I think I'm going to keep quiet for a while!

Cheer up Bros, you'll get to see her, she won't be off until September so still got time.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Indeed. After hearing so much abt Michelle. Ready wanted to at least see her face. Was there at around 4:30pm. It is crowded. Slot of seekers just standing outside the houses. Wondering what are they Ctually waiting for.
Well. Went to the targeted house. Uhhhh Michelle room light is not on and door is closed. I figure she is not working today???

Kindda dissappointed and actually wanted to leave. Tell myself to go to house 7 and take a look at room 3. To my surprise, she is available.

Went in before another seeker could and quickly closed the door. She was smiling at me which makes it really GFE. Standard clean up and she started her catbath. It is awesome! Her skills are top notch and she is going so slowly that you can just enjoy every suck and lick that she does on you. Moving to a 69 position, she pushed her CB right at my face. Wow! I said to myself!

She continue with her BBBJ and I told her that I wanted CIM. She said ok. After a good 3 mins of suction and fondering with my nipples, I decided to do her ask her to cap me. We did about 4 positions and each one gets better and better. Finally! I couldn't take it no more and ask her to jerk me off! It didn't take long for me to shoot my load.

Clean up. Told her I will surely RTF. She smiled and said. See you again!

Enjoyed
Old 26-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, u got the Super service by a "Super" women....worth every cents u spent.
Old 27-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Michelle H02R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Haha Finally had my dose of PT during lunchtime. And not a moment too soon!

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro I was there also this lunch time. Good to have your dosage finally! But sad to say Michelle H02R16 is off today.

Tomorrow Bro hehe.

Cheers.
Haha! It seems we all went for "lunch" at same place. For me, I was with Ah May H11R09. Just can't get enough of her!

I went to her room but she was working. Oh well, wait again as usual. But she was worth the wait!

I gave her the fee of $30 for a $50 service! Nice!

Catbath, AR, BBBJ in 3 positions, FJ with frenching! What more can I ask for?! Well, a little bit of 69 would be nice hehe. I especially like her BBBJ, it was complete with sound effects which really make me go bonkers!

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Haha! I think I'm going to keep quiet for a while!

Cheer up Bros, you'll get to see her, she won't be off until September so still got time.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Ok, for those of you who have still to get a glimpse of Michelle H02R16, she is a small, petite lady with a body proportioned to her size. I'd say she's under 5 feet in height. She got this nice hair with some light curls, very slutty indeed. She prefers to speak in hokkien becuase she asked me once during one of our session and I told her I can only muster a bit of Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu.

She's a smoker, I think Bro fornicator made that clear already. When naked, her boobs are just the right size with pink pointed nipples which I cannot help caressing through the entire length of her service. Her skin is smooth, nice to touch and her ass, just the right size for my palm!

Her face is a bit bony, but is well complimented by the light make up she applies. So, overall in the looks department, and I hope you agree (but opinions and comments are welcomed), I give her 8.5/10.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Well, you can't blame the WLs, because to tell you the truth, these "Bangas" sometimes can really get into your nerves. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making this up, I was there and I witnessed it!

Passing by H02, this Banga said something to Ting-Ting that really made her flare up! I asked, what's wrong? (Yes, I can do that because she recognize and know me from my frequent visits in H02 before). She was like, "these stupid Banga, I working here some more asking me for money!" WTF?!

Then, upon hearing the commotion, the uncle OKT went out as I just said bye to Ting-Ting and said something in Malay. He was referring to the guy waiting at the corner, I think he waiting for Michelle, and Ting-Ting told the OKT that it was not him, it was a Banga. So the OKT left the waiting Bro alone and went off to his office at the back.

I hope this counts as an experience eventhough the accounts are outside the WL room.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H02R15 Michelle

Seems Michelle is doing fine, i saw her 2weeks ago but i went for her neighbour Tingx2. Reading FRs i think her service like Kathy H07R06 2floor.

If I do go down tomorrow, probably i will not give Michelle any biz, cause i'm still getting over the bad session with Tingx2.

Regarding strange incidents, think is normal to the ppl there, daily affairs nothing they cannot handle. After all the things we saw, heard read fr this website, every brothers must control ourselfs by not molesting the WLs w/o payment.

This is me only, I think H02 and 22 gave me the uneasy feeling. They have few good WLs, H22 we knew Aida and Sally, maybe 4me the fong shui is not suitable. Serious i try mine best not to seek pleasure in the 2houses.

Yes! I have saw 1time at H14, Kit was telling a guy off. Morale, no not enough cash don't venture into DRLs, this is for everybody own good.

Last edited by jacky43; 27-07-2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: H2 and 22
Old 27-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Re: H02R15 Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Seems Michelle is doing fine, i saw her 2weeks ago but i went for her neighbour Tingx2. Reading FRs i think her service like Kathy H07R06 2floor.

If I do go down tomorrow, probably i will not give Michelle any biz, cause i'm still getting over the bad session with Tingx2.

Regarding strange incidents, think is normal to the ppl there, daily affairs nothing they cannot handle. After all the things we saw, heard read fr this website, every brothers must control ourselfs by not molesting the WLs w/o payment.

This is me only, I think H02 and 22 gave me the uneasy feeling. They have few good WLs, H22 we knew Aida and Sally, maybe 4me the fong shui is not suitable. Serious i try mine best not to seek pleasure in the 2houses.

Yes! I have saw 1time at H14, Kit was telling a guy off. Morale, no not enough cash don't venture into DRLs, this is for everybody own good.
Bro jacky43, sorry to mention but your header may confuse newbies.

H02R15 - Ting-Ting
H02R16 - Michelle

I believe it's just typo error. Peace.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
Indeed. After hearing so much abt Michelle. Ready wanted to at least see her face. Was there at around 4:30pm. It is crowded. Slot of seekers just standing outside the houses. Wondering what are they Ctually waiting for.
Well. Went to the targeted house. Uhhhh Michelle room light is not on and door is closed. I figure she is not working today???

Kindda dissappointed and actually wanted to leave. Tell myself to go to house 7 and take a look at room 3. To my surprise, she is available.

Went in before another seeker could and quickly closed the door. She was smiling at me which makes it really GFE. Standard clean up and she started her catbath. It is awesome! Her skills are top notch and she is going so slowly that you can just enjoy every suck and lick that she does on you. Moving to a 69 position, she pushed her CB right at my face. Wow! I said to myself!

She continue with her BBBJ and I told her that I wanted CIM. She said ok. After a good 3 mins of suction and fondering with my nipples, I decided to do her ask her to cap me. We did about 4 positions and each one gets better and better. Finally! I couldn't take it no more and ask her to jerk me off! It didn't take long for me to shoot my load.

Clean up. Told her I will surely RTF. She smiled and said. See you again!

Enjoyed
Yesterday, Monday - Michelle H02R16 not working. Maybe today working.

I thank you.
Old 27-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro alvin36, I have been longing to do this and finally now that I have attained power 1, I ups you with my 1 humble point!

I have a long list here to ups in the likes of Bros U-Da-Man, jacky43, fornicator, parkour, steamer, TBogard, owen1, Fetish Joe, andreitt and the list goes on!!!

Thank you Bro and Bros for your support and all that I have learned and I will continue to learn and contribute!

I thank you!
Old 27-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

U guys have to stop posting FR!!! Makes me wanna go petain everyday

So far I've only visited vivi, violet n jj. Vivi give the best CIM. But I wanted to try Super so badly

Does any bros know any petain chick with clean shaven pussy? I'm interested. Thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1