The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

LoL reading all the bros who are trying to defend and ask us to RESPECT...if the gals do not provide the services listed and cheat, what respect do they deserve?
Old 10-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, same here bro. This is a sex website, damn funny to see MLs pretending to be angels. Other websites or back home in China, some of these same angels are bed devils offering full on sex. Even funnier are people making excuses for these girls.

Anyway, wasn't it supposed to be BROS BEFORE HOS!!?? Hahaha... Maybe most sg guys don't believe this, that's why this place paradise for MLs/FLs... Even the CMI ones...

Think is a same old issue been in semi retirement mode as mkt is really bad with these services...and spent $ elsewhere.

Is a free mkt anyway just refrain from those fc ones and patron those which meet your needs...to be fair actually the ml should not be in this mkt if fc they can always go to the spa or traditional one which do not not require semi-nude and have these "extra" etc. At this mkt at the price is all about the "extra".
Old 10-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
LoL reading all the bros who are trying to defend and ask us to RESPECT...if the gals do not provide the services listed and cheat, what respect do they deserve?
I was in a spa in Guangzhou.....this ML wasnt in the mood to do a proper job....keep one hand massage and talking/laughing on her HP...
finally I pissed off....and tell her Im going off....
she say time not up....but i told her she not in the mood so no point carry on.
and Im going to the counter n request for a change.

she panic....and beg me not to step out the room....n she kneel down in front of me.

finally i relented....n she resume her service n keep her phone away.

the service was much better afterwards.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, same here bro. This is a sex website, damn funny to see MLs pretending to be angels. Other websites or back home in China, some of these same angels are bed devils offering full on sex. Even funnier are people making excuses for these girls.

Anyway, wasn't it supposed to be BROS BEFORE HOS!!?? Hahaha... Maybe most sg guys don't believe this, that's why this place paradise for MLs/FLs... Even the CMI ones...

Most bros don't have exposures in China. Some bros are willing to pay a huge premiums to fk those MLs. I'm guilty of that at a certain point of my life.

But now, I would rather buy a ticket for my own "business" trip.
This is the same concept as Hai Di Lao in Singapore and China where there are additional and better service in China
Old 10-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
cockyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Any FR on her?

http://www.sglocalmassage.net/sgloca...-auth-mass-jg/

Many Thanks
Old 10-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spladox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

itching for a massage.. got what to recommend? Missing xiao man from slg
Old 10-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 22
blurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Repost FR....warning to all bros

http://www.sglocalmassage.net/36d-nude-masseur-ada/
http://www.liltigersden.com/ada/

Visited her sometime back....

and im pretty and very well pissed off by the service....not much to speak off.
im not sure why the previous FRs are good.

Looks : Like aunty....Bro liho give the best description.

Body : Im quite sure the pic is her...but should be 10 years back.

Go inside room n she start to collect $100. I wanted to back off n I commented she look different from pic. She told me I can back off if I want to. Stupid me should hv taken this offer....
I didnt n proceed...thought of giving her a chance n regret big time.

Pass me towel n I go shower alone...take note her room floor is very dirty which she admits n was given a pair of slipper which was wet....ok....she say other customers wear before. Fine.

Massage : Practically none....a few presses here n there n she say her hand pain....she apply some oil n say how come my back so sticky...like never bath....ccb....you apply oil of coz sticky...n i never got this comment from any ML before. Anyway.....she very fast go special service. mentioned she usually charge other customer extra $30....ccb....bluff who?
so strips naked....n start some boob massage....the only part she allow touching is her boobs...she make a lot of moans which is very fake to me.
I was on a massage bed and minimal body contact which is kind of bummer.

HJ : Very soon...she ask me turn over n HJ...pour a lot of oil....n suddenly she say I come liao!! where got?? she insist have n faster ask me go shower....knn....where got like that???

Things turn sour n I was pretty angry n argue....

In the end....she appease me say she will refund me $10 most as I initially ask for $50 refund. At this point I knew why she wanted to collect money first....ccb.

She offer to bath me together....n in the shower....ask me whether want HJ.....but she wont refund $10 liao...ccb....
I want my $10.

Done...dress up....30 min only....she went to the spa next door to take money.

I argue again only 30 mins n she rebutted I came late...okay late....but a the door she ask me whether Im the 8pm appt one....I say no.
and she didnt say anything....

I feel very pissed off by her nonsense n is $90 down the drain.

I urge all Bros dun patronize her.

P.S. I super pissed off by this cheat....and I am going to repost this FR weekly for one month.

No point posting once cause very soon it will be buried.
I can vouch that this FR is true.

The previous great FR about her is nothing but a big LIE.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Yea... you wanna respect the girl, then don't show your fucking cock to her in the first place.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bengbeng1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on Crystal (Summer)
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=14439237

She is back!!!!!

For those who remembered her as the super ang pai from SH69 previously, she is famously known as the pretty girl with great body and sunshine personality last year in April to June 16.

During those times, you can forget about booking her unless you make a reservation 1 or 2 days in advance.

Always smiling and obliging, she never failed to capture my heart and wallet each time I visit her.

She is now working in a Spa on the east side of Singapore.

Face, figure and personality still the same while massage is good. Always able to hold a good conversation while you relax. She is also very hardworking and never leave you disappointed before the time ends.

No need to find other masseurs for the next few months while she is here.

For those who is keen to visit her, can pm me.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Most bros don't have exposures in China. Some bros are willing to pay a huge premiums to fk those MLs. I'm guilty of that at a certain point of my life.

But now, I would rather buy a ticket for my own "business" trip.
This is the same concept as Hai Di Lao in Singapore and China where there are additional and better service in China
No need go until China lah. KL got cheap and good one liao...

Cathy
Old 10-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-wei-massage/

New girl and that picture sure captivates me. So sweet looking and SYT. And even though i just had a session with mimi/ Nina(SLG), I just want to go take a look. The instructions to her place was ok. But reply was a little slow. Location central east. Called me when I reached her place to guide me up as she was worried the door pad may have issues. Need to press access twice though. No guards.

Door opens, ok..not as impressed. Maybe too high an expectation. However, suffice to say she is not bad looking. I mean it. Really not bad looking, just eyes smaller than the pictures. Asked why she looked different from the picture, she laughed shyly saying its those 'meitu' app. Her features are actually nice, sharp, clean look. Didn't see any blemishes. Fair looking too. I like. It is definitely her in the pictures, just that those apps usually makes the eyes bigger a little. Her dressing also super kawaii..very homely. She said she is still waiting for her clothes to come. She was on panic mode from start to end, just arrived, and has never been overseas. She worked in a spa in China for only 10 days then stopped for few years. So in my opinion, very fresh.

She stays with another girl but it is those upstairs downstairs type and with own bathroom within the room, so quite secluded. Only 1 unit per floor so no worries about bumping into neighbours. Basically lift stops at that floor, you knock, open the door, walk into the room and only leaves the room once you are done. The only issue is landlord only gives them 1 key, so if you happened to visit them while 1 is away, either morning or late at night usually, then she has to excuse herself to go open the door. But she said she had already asked the landlord for 1 more key.

The shower was so so only, as said she is super green. Not quite dare to touch me feeling. About to lay on bed, no pillows, think she is going out to buy today. She was practically apologising throughout. Laid on the bed, at least got towel, and she took her top off and starts her massage. I didn't look back as I usually let the session flows first time. She starts her massage on the neck, not so good, think she is still on panicky mode. then as the massage goes on, and she opens up in small talks, the massage got better, smoother. Not too bad actually. As she sits on my back, I can feel her smooth thigh, and trust me, really smooth. then she suddenly went, Oh..forgot to ask, if strength is ok? Cute. I almost faint..

The massage took a while, and when I thought she is going to finish, she asked if I want to use oil? I said ok, just do your whole procedure. She took some oil and started massaging the back. Not bad. After the oil massage, she suddenly got up and went missing. I thought she tummy ache or what..then suddenly I felt a wet towel on my back. She was trying to clean the oil away. Anyway, the towel was not hot.

Now to the exciting part, she starts her cat bath, very green feeling, but at least the neck part was stimulating. Her cat bath took a while, and finally I was told to turn over. She was giving me the really shy look. Super virgin feel. She then shyly climb on top of me, cow girl style, her panty still on(the same blue from the picture) and started doing light kisses on my neck. Very nice. Got a hard on for me. As my hard on grows harder, she started her soft grinding on my precious and got it even harder. Her breast is a small B, but fits her small petite size. Light pinkish nipples. I start to move my hands around, and she has really soft smooth skin. Moved south and occasionally squeeze her butt lightly and she seemed to like it. Travelled further and she was really wet, really really wet. However, she felt a little uncomfortable, so I didn't push it. But the thought of her liking it got me super aroused anyway. Isn't that what we looked for in an ML? Fantasy without the full course. I didn't last long.

Went shower together and she was back to her shy nature, even trying to cover herself with the towel. As she didn't have any customers after me, I sat her down and gave her some feedbacks. She was receptive.

This is a jade that just got discovered, still dull. So bros do help to polish her up, and I will visit her again in a week. And by then hopefully a polished jade.

However, I stress she is quite shy, very shy, very green, so be patience. At least she is not those "i cannot do this, I cannot do that", or FC or cannot cannot cannot type.

While talking to her, there were many calls that came in asking if she provides full service...I cannot understand Sg men...then again, we are all men, it is whether we ask upfront or ask during.. but she don't, and if you are lucky, do keep it to yourself though.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Never tried but interesting find, within few months her age from 22 in another stable become 27. Price from $90/FJ become $100/Massage+HJ.
Haha, FJ cheaper than HJ?? Wtf are they thinking of? Singapore men are carrot heads to them.... Anyway thanks for the heads up. Will pass on this one after seeing her photos on the other site

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 10-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Haha, FJ cheaper than HJ?? Wtf are they thinking of? Singapore men are carrot heads to them.... Anyway thanks for the heads up. Will pass on this one after seeing her photos on the other site
Probably because for massage hj, they have to spend 1 hour full but for fj, they expect only 20 min despite service hour advertised as 1 hour.. that's what I heard from several ML turned FL..
Old 10-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha aiya dun b white knights mannn. Lets share honest fr witout malicious comments. Besides ones man meat is another man poison. Trust what u see in the ml. Fr is like a story which only we write and its up to u if u believe we r genuine. I write fr cuz i tink tis ladies deserve more or less exposure here. I alrdy kena so many traps by fr until i just decide to commando all the way and write fr for those who deserve at least recognition.

Anyway i jus return to sbf after a long hiatus from ml. So look forward to more ml. Im addicted again
Old 10-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Reposting to help Yanzi/Amy make an announcement. She had earlier hoped to remain here for two months, but due to certain unforeseen circumstances, she probably can only stay for another slightly more than two weeks. Personally, following the sudden departure of SLG's Mimi/Mina, Yanzi's massage skills are the best I've tried in the current market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/yan-zi-massage/

http://sgbeautycastles.com/amy-massage-hj/

Tried Yanzi on the recommendation of a ML friend, who assured me that she's a well-trained masseuse. She's staying in a shared apartment with another girl at a convenient part of area G.

On arrival, was greeted by a pleasant looking young lady in her mid-20s wearing a pink nightie which made her looked cute. (Looks 7/10) She looks slightly younger than 26 (actual age), which was also her listed age on SLG. Her body is a bit overweight, some would consider it bah-bah or plump, but she's definitely not fat nor an elephant, baby or otherwise. (6.5/10 - I prefer slim girls)

Yanzi then gave me a pair of slippers to wear, as the toilet floor was wet, she said. She led me to the toilet which was sparkling clean, and handed me a clean, fresh smelling towel. (Hygiene 10/10) Waited for me outside while I showered. She entered the toilet as I turned off the tap, and insisted on helping me wipe dry. She said that she didn't want me to feel cold when I re-entered the room. Very attentive, which I wasn't quite used to.

Lay face down on the bed on another fresh smelling towel, and the massage duly started. It covered the neck, the back, the spine, the legs and the buttocks, before ending off with a mean 蚂蚁上树. Every stroke and finger press was spot on, with the right amount of pressure and strength, and almost TCM standard. A good masseuse would ask you if the amount of strength was sufficient or too hard, but an expert masseuse could make the assessment and adjust accordingly without asking, from the bodily responses of the customer. Yanzi, in my view, belongs to the latter. Pure enjoyment. (Massage 9.5/10)

Then she reached underneath my body and started to press at the acupoints around the pelvic region, as well as rubbing at the balls in a professional manner, while explaining the importance of prostrate maintenance. Somewhat​ unexpectedly, she reached for my didi, and started to grab at it, which signalled the beginning of the sensual segment.

As she stripped down to her panties, Yanzi requested me not to turn around. She revealed that she is new to the trade, and was uncomfortable with her body. She added that she only had one previous relationship, and had not got used to stripping in front of another man. She acknowledged that she would have to quickly get accustomed to it in the days ahead. Then she apologized further, revealing that she had just learnt how to do sensual massage, and asked to give chance a bit. I assured her that it was alright, and she proceeded with the sensual. It started with kisses on the neck, shoulders and gradually working downwards to the buttocks. Then, flipped over and she repeated the process, starting from the forehead downwards, ending around the pelvic region, while she gyrated and rubbed her private part (with panties on) against my didi, and her body/breasts pressed against my mine. Throughout, I could sense that she was not at ease, and a novice in this aspect, just as she claimed. Then, she slid her body to my right and started to jerk my didi, slowly and gently at first. I started to roam her boobs, caress her body and squeeze her buttocks, and her body squirmed involuntarily. I couldn't be sure whether it was from enjoyment or she was hyper sensitive or simply because she was not used to being touched sexually/sensually by another man. (She had shared that when she had sex with her ex-boyfriend, she was always passive, and he was the "wham bam thank you ma'am" kind.) As I continued to roam her, the squirms increased in frequency and intensity. I tried to hold out to see if she would reach her climax, but lost the battle and shot first. She continued to jerk my didi, and only realised that I had ejaculated when my didi began to soften. (Sensual: 8.5/10, very good for a novice IMO)

Thereafter, she helped me clean up, and told me to take a rest, before seeking my permission to go clean her hands. When she returned, she noted that there was still time left and she insisted on giving me a head and neck massage, which was again near TCM standard. It was only slightly after the hour mark that I went to shower, where she once again waited outside the toilet, and helped me wipe dry. (Service attitude: 10/10)

As I was putting on my clothes, I noticed that she had a few pieces of pebbles, that are used for hot stone massage. She suggested that I could try her hot stone massage the next time, and I promised her that I would be back sooner, rather than later. Paid up, and gave an extra $10 tips for the excellent service that I had received. Before I left, she gave me a long hug at the door. Left the place an extremely satisfied customer.

End note - In the context of the ongoing debate of spa vs condo MLs, Yanzi is a rare breed who offers high end spa standard massage in a condo environment and price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1