The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-06-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Hm, I search for both Icy and Icey, but don't see any FR for any Icy/Icey from Tiko stable.

Her 3rd pic very enticing, tempting me to come out from retirement hill.
Pls share FR once you tried. cheers
Old 11-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
InstantToxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TeeRukLover Benja

Has been a while since I visited dome 1. Recently have appetite for tomyam so come back to browse dome 1 and eventually decided on Benja for her SYT look.

Face: 8/10 - Adorable face not far from posted pic, a uni student back in thailand
Body: 8/10 - Young age, smooth skin and good complexion. Not a mother!
Boob: 7.5/10 - A+ to B- sized boobs (estimate) not very sizeable but sensitive nipples and will get out of control if licked the right way
Catbath: 7.5/10 - Standard SOP, not a professional but make efforts
Shower: 8/10 - Shower together in and out, high standard of hygiene, clean me very well...
Frenching: 7.5/10 - Kisses plus some light frenching
Painting: 9/10 - She was pretty cold initially but after I gave her a good lick she eases herself up and really 'open' for me. Shutting her eyes, clamping her legs against my head and water dripping out from her pussy. What a sight!
BBBJ: 8/10 - After I painted her, I signalled for her to reciprocate. She went down like a obident slave and took my ice cream mouth by mouth. Not very skilful but works hard to ensure I am comfortable.
FJ: 9/10 - This is a TIGHT one! The most enjoyable thing about her is her tight pussy and her soft moans with closed eyes and hands grabbing onto the bedsheets. Very very wet, water like flowing non stop.
GFE: 8/10 - Very shy girl but make effort to communicate but her english is average only. Need help of google translator. Some light massage in between shots. She is not in this line in thailand, coming here to SG to moonlight for the first time. I think I had a good session with her probably I treat her like a new gf that I just know and slowly 'open' her up instead of treating her like a FL and bonk away.
RTF: Probably yes, got good chemistry there.

Overall a GREAT EXPERIENCE for me but might not be for everyone who want a service oriented girl.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 girls, 2 frs

Girl #1: Tiko Evelyn

Had her about 1 week ago
Photo is somewhat accurate
Slim body, small tits, shaved pussy
Great bbbj, agreed to all my requests (how I like it etc), ended my one shot bonk with him
(But still can't beat the next girl...)
Fj tight pussy, Frenching free flow (but still can't beat the next girl...)
More like fwb/cum recepticle (lol) than gf/mistress
Great value for money

Girl #2: Bkg angel
The legends spoke of an angel that will come down from the heavens to save humanity
What descended was the opposite: a devil
Devil in the form of angel
Honestly I don't think she looks like the posted photos lol, but still kinda cute. Anyway that's not what I'm there for
Petite, enhanced, not slim not fat just nice and fun sized
Trimmed but bushy pussy, usually not a fan of hair down there but look kinda nice
Bbbj master, tip teasing, head bobbing, all in (maybe except dt, idk never ask for it). Feel the tongue in nonstop contact with my cock, whether it's the tip or shaft, never letting go. Super endurance vacuum machine
Speaking of tongue, her voice is totally those teh kind, like twmm
Someone mentioned posion level gfe, agreed and she is not for the faint of heart
If not the devil will strike u and make u her victim
Saw many victims on her line, and one mofo who keeps texting and even line call halfway during my session tmd
Also speaking of tongue, she offers FOD - french on demand. Anytime anywhere
Main course fj, tight pussy and can contract on occasion for maximum pleasure
Perfected the cfm face, 10/10 jav moaning french as much as u want, holy shiet I wanna go again just for the french
#1 in missionary, #2 cim, suck until no more still use her tongue to fish out more
Gfe over 9000, love it when she have pouting face
Hardly can go for 2 shots but this devil made it happen
Rtf for sure if I can get a slot lmao
Old 11-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for zoey bkkgems
Location relatively near mrt (15min walk) semi central
Looks better than photo. Slim and always similing. A tattoo lover, most of back and 1 arm full sleeve
Chatty and breaks ice easily.
Catbath almost whole body.
Pussy was really tight
Old 11-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Kelly (Rolly Polly)

Looks: Have to discount 15% from photos, looks late 20s.
Body: Around 1.6m. Slim bod with no ounce of fats round the waist. Big enhanced D-cup boobs (that's soft) and great ass to grab.
BBBJ: Relentless; never stopping with alot of variations that I opted to end in CIM for both shots
Frenching: YES
Painting: Allowed but she doesn't like it (though she enjoys it) cos she's sensitive
FJ: Accommodating to all positions
GFE: English is below average with great attitude and willing to serve
RTF: YES!
Old 11-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceFantasia View Post
Anyone knows any stable/girls available in the west? Would be greatly appreciated if anyone can provide info, thanks !! (:
Also interested to know.. TIA
Old 11-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Couldn't get a slot for Angel took a recommendation for CIM busty session.
Vicky(Bangkok-Gems)

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Face type)
Body: 9/10 (Big Boobs Big Ass)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction with lots of tongue action and slurping)
CIM: 9/10 (Mission Accomplished)
FJ: 8/10 (Easy to get wet. Very nice pumping her in doggy as her ass is big and with a side mirror makes the whole session kinky)
GFE: 9/10 (Little English Speaking but no problem)
Dmg: $150/90/2

Overall: Shes not a knocker with 6pac Abs for sure and me neither but she's definitely a GREAT busty CIM babe with great service attitude and that's worth more than the price. No playing of phones or whatever and that makes me feel that's she's worth all the time focusing on me.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all

Fr for Kylie from slutdragon.

Visited Kylie for a evening bonk last Friday. Was feeling a little sceptical about this stable due to the lack of fr.

Okt suggested Kylie and confirmed that service very good. I'm glad and lucky I went ahead to try. Parking isnt an issue at all. Turn out to be a fantastic sextifying experience got boobs got ass. I'll leave the details as per follows.

Looks: 7/10 not a syt but still good!
Boobs: 7.5/10 nicely enhanced doesn't feel unnatural. Knows how to use them.
Shower: 10/10 I wasn't allowed to do anything in the bathroom. She does everything.
BBBJ: 9/10 - one of the better ones. First time she allow cim for a customer.
FJ: 9/10 good! Tight, no problems with multiple positions.
GFE: 10/10 knows how to service and loves to do it. Excellent feel.
RTF: definitely. If time and $$ permits.

Kudos to okt! Great gem!
Old 11-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Second timer to this Stable.

First Blood on Jamie (Mypussycatdolls)

Name: Jamie
Height: 1.5-1.54 at most (Really a small Pettie size girl. Pics look tall but really small sized girl)
Weight: Lightweight can carry her no problem
Body: Tight and nice
Boobs: C maybe close to D

Shower: SOP (Nice Clean toilet good enough for 2)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Hardworking and have her own pace. Lots of teasing and balls sucking)
CIM: 10/10 (Continued even after I cum for a while.. song)
FJ: Various positions tried and shes hardworking

Overall a good neat session. A bit lost at first coz first blood and probably she not familiar with her room and stuff but everything else is good.
Love the location as privacy yet easy to find with good parking area. Will definitely RTF for her if she have not turn into Ang Pai yet...
Old 11-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinglx View Post
Interesting now stables across two domes working together
Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I am not good at writing so modify from my last FR and forget to do the changes, have already edit.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Cannot trust any FRs these days....
(im sure this post will be deleted by admin within 1 hr)
What make you so sure that is fake FR and also the admin will remove? Please don't anyhow stir shit here or maybe you yourself are fake
Old 11-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceandeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...5#post17445445

No FR on HONDA? seems like a gem with premium pricing

Should I? 😆
Old 11-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on DOA Zaylee?
Old 11-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacenerdy View Post
What make you so sure that is fake FR and also the admin will remove? Please don't anyhow stir shit here or maybe you yourself are fake
Fair enough. I accept the FR writer's explanation. The FR may be legit
Old 11-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Just asking...anyone tried Janey from SH69?
Any FR?
Thanks

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1