The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 12-11-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
questionmark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, appreciate if you can PM me the location. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Who should I go to in J* spa?
Old 13-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 15
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
bro sic contact ols
Old 13-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 9
Littleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud ofLittleyk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Stumbled across H*****y Spa today. Not quite Yishun but rather in Sembawang/Canberra area. Was just going to grab some lunch before heading to my next client appt. Walked past and saw this lady sat outside, made eye contact but wasn’t 100% sure. So walked on but really like the look of this lady so walked back and pretended to check phone and took a sneaky pic. Made eye contact again and smiled at each other. Then she asked if I would like a massage. Of course I said yes haha!

Followed her into room. Changed into shorts provided and she asked me to sit down while she took her dress off down to only bra and panties. Good body with maybe B or C cup. Chit chat a bit while she massaged my shoulders and back first and found out her name was Gxxx. Then she sucked my nipples and reached inside shorts to stroke my kkj + balls. Also got on top to grind me while I autoroam her body. Damn shiok. Finally end with bbbj + CIM.

Damage was $90 + $50 tips for around 1.5hrs. Overall very satisfied and great start to my weekend. Got her contact and definitely will return.
Hi bro, mind sharing contact? thanks in advance.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

H*****y seems busy area.....
Not sure which ml is that as didnt see any name start with G, maybe not posted. But price seems attractive and good price to visit.
Place kind of exposed though....
Old 14-11-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey guys, there is a new spa near blk15*, dont know if anyone tried yet haha. I would love to try but I live extremely near it so risk of getting seen by someone i know is high.. haiz
Saw it too but didn’t went in
Old 14-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Shaboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey guys, there is a new spa near blk15*, dont know if anyone tried yet haha. I would love to try but I live extremely near it so risk of getting seen by someone i know is high.. haiz
Shop looks very nice and grand. Also saw their facebook posting. Very pretty but price abit high ??? Might try one of these days.
Old 14-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboy85 View Post
Shop looks very nice and grand. Also saw their facebook posting. Very pretty but price abit high ??? Might try one of these days.
I tried..massage was damn solid..does offer GQ but i did not take it. Maybe next time..now got 10% off
Old 14-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
$89 for oil massage (if no discount) is very ex leh... more ex than many town location spas.... pass.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
I tried..massage was damn solid..does offer GQ but i did not take it. Maybe next time..now got 10% off
Can recommend the ML u took? Total damages?
Old 14-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
$89 for oil massage (if no discount) is very ex leh... more ex than many town location spas.... pass.
Agreed price on the high. But can once awhile only try new food. No harm mah. But I got my permanent playground to play in yishun.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Can recommend the ML u took? Total damages?
ML got assigned to me is S*n. $79 per hr due to 10% discount. Enviroment is good coz its new. Same level as J* Spa i reckon. Lady boss also said soon will launch package 10 free 1 but i doubt many want to take as such shop can be closed anytime.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agreed price on the high. But can once awhile only try new food. No harm mah. But I got my permanent playground to play in yishun.
ya .. no hum still charge so high
Old 15-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

Went to the new RIBENA SPA.

The ID must be the one who did renovation for J* SPA. EVERYTHING is the same.

The big difference is the entrance. A huge ultra clear glass. EVERYONE on the outside can see you inside! While lady was slowly keying my particulars into the system, many passersby stopped and looked at me standing at the counter.

They should follow J* Spa and darkened the glass and add curtains or blinds.

The ladies attire. J* Spa beats RIBENA Spa by a country mile. I love to caress the ladies legs. J* Spa ladies wear those skin tight lycra pants- nice to touch. RIBENA Spa ladies wear this weird pants that is rough to the touch and not skin tight. (Tbc)
Old 15-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Went to the new RIBENA SPA.

The ID must be the one who did renovation for J* SPA. EVERYTHING is the same.

The big difference is the entrance. A huge ultra clear glass. EVERYONE on the outside can see you inside! While lady was slowly keying my particulars into the system, many passersby stopped and looked at me standing at the counter.

They should follow J* Spa and darkened the glass and add curtains or blinds.

The ladies attire. J* Spa beats RIBENA Spa by a country mile. I love to caress the ladies legs. J* Spa ladies wear those skin tight lycra pants- nice to touch. RIBENA Spa ladies wear this weird pants that is rough to the touch and not skin tight. (Tbc)
You asked for which ML and how is the service/ massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1