The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
LDHLDH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYBJ View Post
Officially UnRetired & Back To The Nite Scene
Looks like I must also unretire myself.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed 101% Mr Guru, this thread is all about FRs & strategies, not clocking worthless posts

Yes bro LDHLDH, the ONE is the ONE who holds the key to any player's ULTIMATE DEFEAT!
Let talk about our do we get the keys in into the birds' cages, shall we?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed 101% Mr Guru, this thread is all about FRs & strategies, not clocking worthless posts

Yes bro LDHLDH, the ONE is the ONE who holds the key to any player's ULTIMATE DEFEAT!
Let talk about how do we get the keys in into the birds' cages, shall we?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanLi View Post
"Met", past tense .... wahahaha.... kudos .
"Find one " - present tense, liedat how can ...
Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha.

If any bros want to exchange upz, please let me know.

If you have up my points, do leave your nick behind and I will return favor.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
DYBJ is one of the Best!DYBJ is one of the Best!DYBJ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDHLDH View Post
Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha.
I just pass on wat was tot to me, Dage nine6nine6 impart to me one
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Officially UnRetired & Back To The Nite Scene
Old 05-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
nine6nine6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just pass on wat was tot to me, Dage nine6nine6 impart to me one
Allo allo, arh wu wa a taji--- dage u paging me arh..

http://v.have8.com/article/2071605_1.html

~~岁月静好~~

It is within the process of endurance that opporutnity reveals itself
Old 06-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Some of my past kakis hv fallen on hard times. One of them was honest enuff to tell me the truth. Business not doing well, hving cash flow problems...I suspect several others r in the same boat. Wat to do? I wish them the best n hope they will start making millions...
Tough times never last but tough people do. Especially those who knows they are not 池底之物。

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

Perhaps ur bright future is here in SG.

Good luck,

Bro WB
I'm starting to think so, Bro WB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Okay la, work in Singapore then, can join bro WB when he's in town at havelock...
Indeed I have found employment in Singapore, a job that requires frequent travel to China. This "retreat" to Singapore, though, has taken quite a toll on my finances, and it does look like I will have to put my attention more towards income generation rather than cheonging, for the time being.

This is a special thread in my heart, and I hope to continue to participate in it.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
OceanLi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha

wahhaha ..... yeh its the 'alpha males' thingy.
Just recover back from my ECA, since yester when Dage DYBJ page me.

I am enjoying my honey-moon period for now, sibeh steam lol.
anw, pardon my late sign in hoh .... u know lah, did till both sore red sore red knn, somemore my cai B'day yester.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well said bro, it's often a battle of wits, and the fun is in the journey and not the destination, once the girl agree to let me fuck, I lose my interest
LOL!! Yup, we prefer the journey... if want instant gratification, lots of avenue, hahaha...
Old 06-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro fallen.angel, after reading wat u said, may i caution u on where u place ur trust.
At the end of the day, wat the mummy says is always 110% to paint a good reliable trust worthy image on themselves.
No doubt they may not want to harm u, of cos not, u feed them so they too wud not want to lose a source of revenue, but do practise some skepticism on wat they say.
Visualise this, if one day, u fall for this chick & she cons ur money & runs or dun give herself to u, u think the mummy & grab her back & sort her out for u?
11 out of 10 times, she'll tell u, she'll give her a good F which she never will & quickly intro some new hot chicks to get ur attn away from the previous.
Tats a norm of how these tag team works.
Also, most often than not, accom for such tag teams are provided by the mummy incase u didnt noe!
Huh? Trust? I trust mummies as much as I trust meimeis as much as they trust me. I take everything mummies say like I take everything any businessman says – with a pinch of salt.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well said bro, it's often a battle of wits, and the fun is in the journey and not the destination, once the girl agree to let me fuck, I lose my interest
Quite true.

Quote:

Dear Bro DYBJ,

Yes, pls share more detailed FRs n strategies here...

Quote:
Bro fallen.angel, after reading wat u said, may i caution u on where u place ur trust............................................. .........
11 out of 10 times, she'll tell u, she'll give her a good F which she never will & quickly intro some new hot chicks to get ur attn away from the previous.
Tats a norm of how these tag team works.
Also, most often than not, accom for such tag teams are provided by the mummy incase u didnt noe!
You hv unusually vast experiences n keen insights for a newbie.

Quote:
Shit I missed this part.
Who's this legend boy?
Wud luv to know him in the flesh...
Could he be Mr. Chairman himself? Or Bro RB?

Quote:
Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha....
Hi bro LDHLDH,

But don't forget to live in the present moment, which is the only reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Tough times never last but tough people do...............

Indeed I have found employment in Singapore, a job that requires frequent travel to China. This "retreat" to Singapore, though, has taken quite a toll on my finances, and it does look like I will have to put my attention more towards income generation rather than cheonging, for the time being.

This is a special thread in my heart, and I hope to continue to participate in it.
Hi bro chenzong,

Welcome back to SG! Dun forget to ctc me.

This thread will live in my heart too, hahaha. I hv learned so much from all the esteemed bros here...

Looking forward to ur participation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
LOL!! Yup, we prefer the journey... if want instant gratification, lots of avenue, hahaha...
Yes, occasional STs w/ the right gal could be very satisfying as well.

.................................................. .....................................

Good afternoon!

My 2 Hubei SYTs arrived some time ago.

It took me quite a bit of effort n time, but only a little money, to get them since they r non-WLs. Didn't want them to come earlier as they were born in the 1st half of 1994.

I met them while they were in PRC, by pure chance. I managed to get their ctc n jokingly invited them to visit SG, haha. No, I didn't even get to hold their hands. A month later, after knowing more n more abt their background,while I was in Gotham City, I proposed BY to the taller gal EN but was rebuffed initially. I was undaunted n continued to use words n humour to break down her resistance. Finally she said OK, but she wouldn't dare to come alone n wanted the shorter gal AN to come as a package! I was affirmative. I then asked them to apply for a PRC passport, which took abt 3 wks. After obtaining their passports, they had cold feet...fortunately, a Hubei gal I used to know happened to live in Wuhan n called them n convinced them to come to visit our beautiful n safe SG.

There is something quite unexpected. My preference for the taller EN has created discord n quarrels among the 2 former best frens n classmates. AN will be leaving soon. She wished me the best w/ EN n if things dun work out, she will intro a tall n pretty fren for me, hahaha. 170, n prettier than EN, according to her.

EN is my type as she is 172, 53 kg, B/C boobs, w/ meat in the right places, very proportionate from head to toe n 8-8.5 头身。She is very youthful, inexperienced n demure n never heard of 69 n I had to show her a pic from my phone. Most importantly, her pussy is exquisite n very tight n wet. I also gave gave her the very 1st climax in her life. He parents didn't even know she is in SG! She is on visitor pass n will return on a student visa.

BTW, the fair n tall Fujian gal I missed in Dec 2009 has also agreed to be my long-term mistress. She is 170 n also has very proportionate figure n C boobs. She was in SG on student visa for only 4 plus months. Her visitor pass was rejected in 2010. She is 24 now, but still looks pretty n sexy on SP. I hope she could secure a visa this time.

A former gal GG is married, but her recent photos show that she is now thinner n quite haggard. She is not even 24 yet! Some gals age very quickly...

My 1st BAO-ee is still w/ me. She will be 25 in a few months. I notice that she has put on some extra meat on her shoulders n upper arms, the most sensitive telltale sign of ageing in women.

Last but not least, CD has started singing at a well known HFJ yesterday. I hv PM-ed bro besafe as he wants to meet her. Good luck, bro.

That's all for today, folks.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB
Old 07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Bro WB,

EN has very nice long legs. She's got all the assets and age advantage but she needs to make up (just a little) and dress up. This type of money cannot save one. She is still an unpolished gem… maybe she is still very young, but with the right packaging she will really shine. Congrats on giving her her first big O… now you make me want to go for SYTs, LOL! :P

Yes, the occassional ST with the RIGHT gal very important!!! Am still waiting for your you-know-who... :P
Old 07-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Thanks bro WB.
I will try visit her when I am back from my trip to CQ.
Cheers.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Bro WB,

EN has very nice long legs. She's got all the assets and age advantage but she needs to make up (just a little) and dress up. This type of money cannot save one. She is still an unpolished gem… maybe she is still very young, but with the right packaging she will really shine. Congrats on giving her her first big O… now you make me want to go for SYTs, LOL!

Yes, the occassional ST with the RIGHT gal very important!!! Am still waiting for your you-know-who... :P
Hi Bro FA,

You're the only bro who has seen their pics. From the uniquely Singaporean background u know where I took those pics haha.

Yes, EN is an unpolished gem n need a little make up n a nicer dress. Can't blame her as she just turned 18 recently. She is 'more SYT' than perhaps all the other gals I hv had in my entire life.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thanks bro WB.
I will try visit her when I am back from my trip to CQ.
Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

You're welcome!

I hv her HP too if u want it. She sings w/ another gal as a team n she is the only singer there who sings Eng songs; she is going to ask the boss to allow her to sing Eng songs solo.

She is a good singer n loves singing...

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .............

Good morning!

I took the 2 Hubei gals to PPC last wk n offered to buy them both pretty dresses. But the price tags scared them even though I was paying for it. EN liked a dress very much but walked away when told that it would cost $152.

Then they both decided on something presentable at another store. Total price was $210 n the two gals offered $150 n walked out! Upon my insistence, they went back n bought the dresses for $160 or $80 a piece.

I offered to buy EN more gifts n she said no need! I dun mind sending her to a fashion n make up expert n transform her into a princess haha. She has all the natural assets.

The behaviour of these 2 gals is a refreshing change for me, n in stark contrast to that of my other mistresses. They r extremely FRUGAL when it comes to spending MY money.

Separately, a kind bro has upped me:

Picking up KTV gals... 08-08-2012 01:34 AM upped u on the post #3050... teach me alot of thing on tat post! upped u my humble X pts Bro XYZ here cheers

He piqued my interest n went back to read post #3050. (I also corrected many typos.)

<<<Many experienced n dominant men get KC-ed n become the partners who care more n more in the RS, when they meet THE ONE AND ONLY (or so they thought). It doesn't matter if THE ONE is a WL or non-WL. In fact, if she is a legal wife, the results can be even more catastrophic.

A MAN needs to be mentally tough, dominant n be the one who cares the least in ANY AND EVERY RS. It doesn't mean you're heartless n callous, no no no, it only means you hv formidable self mastery n are nonchalant no matter what happens n you r always caring n responsible. Ironically, that kind of behaviour is fatally attractive to women. The gal will become desperate, needy n crave u...conversely, being kind n sensitive n putting THE ONE on a pedestal is the kiss of death for the RS.

Let me post the following quote again (sent to me by 18 yo CL):

你用你的全部生命去谈一次恋爱,那这次恋爱必然不能成功;你用全部精力去谈恋爱,那你一定会被 人玩死;你用 全部时间去谈恋爱,别人一定会嫌你烦。因为爱情 这事,你越是勤快,投入越多,它结果就越差。只有像懒人养花一样,爱搭不理,偶尔关心一下,才 会新鲜。关心 越少,爱的越久。当一个男人不爱一个女人的时 候,往往能把这个女人弄得神魂颠倒,觉得他特MAN,特够味儿,特浪漫,特霸道特酷特能掌控大 局。女人喜欢 甚至崇拜这样的男人,因为她们觉得有一种小鸟依 人的感觉。但事实上当男人真正投入爱情的时候就会变成男孩,当你认为那个男人特别耀眼的时候, 对不起,他还 没爱上你。我的他曾经像个小孩,现在却越来越像成熟的男人了。究竟是我变了,还是他变了,或是 这感情变了?

Your comments r appreciated.>>>

These MASCULINE traits, more than all other factors combined,
r fatally attractive to human females, because they trigger areas in their powerful primitive/reptilian brain. Most of them r not even aware of it when they fall for men who they consciously know r very wrong for them. It's not a choice for them n they can't help themselves. The same thing happens in males in that many bros fall for WLs/FLs.

I need to remind myself to be that MAN twice daily, especially when I meet THE ONE hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When the girl becomes desperate, needy n crave u it can sometimes get on your nerves a lot. The fun is also not as much as you are no longer hunting. That's also the most difficult time to be nonchalent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1