The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
siokbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysiokbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Gipsy (Nana6969)

Got horny and gave bro Nana6969 a text to arrange for a romp. After looking at his recommendation which was Gipsy, decided to go for it. So after I reach hotel, smsed bro Nana and got the room number. Knocked on the door and a sweet petite gal opened the door shyly.

Quite similar to the pic provided, not fair but not tanned either. Pretty face with straight long hair. She understand simple English so chit chat a bit then started off with the bath. Then, followed by cathbath, ass rimming and a lot of frenching before she capped me. She's tight and accommodating as we switched to various positions.

She moans very sexily during the session and seems to enjoy fucking very much.

Overall a very sweet and obliging gal with GFE.

Face:8/10 (Same like pic)
body:8/10 (slim)
boobs:7.5/10 (B size and firm)
Attitude:9.5/ 10 (hardworking & friendly attitude)
French: 8/10 (very responsive)
Finger:8/10 (wet & responsive, really cums)
BBBJ:8/10 (am quite thick for her I assume)
FJ:9/10 (sextisfied, the moan was real. I think I bang her till her
tears drop)
Ass Rimming/Catbath: 9/10 (tireless licking and painting till you shiok)

Overall a good experience. Brothers may want to give her a try. Thanks bro Nana6969.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109127 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post

How's your trip? Send me some pics.
Hehe, u slowly wait, i send u all liao

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Is Fion's funbags enhanced?
Old 03-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yup they enhanced
Old 03-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
erikasawajiri is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone tried kate from exotica66?
she looks pretty.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fildoprex is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried maybo from sgcityangles?
Old 04-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Beam (Sherbet18)

1st of all, I gotta say I'm sex-tified after a wonderful sex-sion with Beam this afternnon. I've been having rather unsex-tifying & lousy moments with many Thai Puyings as of late (in fact, for most of 2014!) Standards has been dipping for most stables. I've been looking forward to a great bonk for a long while, & I got it with Beam! Well, to cut the story short, I shall go str8 to the ratings:

Location: Very accessible for me as I live quite near the area!
Looks: 8.5/10 abt 80% similar to the 3rd live pics but I think she's slightly prettier in person
Body: 9/10 tall slim body, could easily cut it as a model or an air stewardess
Boobs: 9/10 B+ All natural
Shower: SOP
Catbath: 8/10 Kiss and lick my upper body all the down south till she hits the checkpoint
Frenching: 8/10 Allowed, although I think she's abit shy of it.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Pretty gd I muz say. No deepthroat stuff but lick & suck my shaft till it's hard & wet
FJ: 9/10 Started off with cowgirl & ride me nice & slow cos she claims that my 2IC is a lil big for her (despite applying some KY alrdy), so she needs to go slow 1st. Let her ride me gd while I'm sucking & groping her boobs. Switched to missionary by her request & pump her nice & good. Her soft moans tuned up to delightful JAV style-like moans as I gear up my engine. Absolute music to my ears! Almost shoot off immediately by juz seeing the looks on her face & hearing her moan! 1 thing I really like abt shagging her is that she'll move her body in sync with my pumping rhythm, even when I'm going slow & fast etc. I think it helps her enjoy the sex more. We start off round 2 in doggy style as I grope her boobs & cathbath her back while I pump her hard from behind. Think she enjoys that as the moans were tuning up slowly. I turn her to her back & do her missionary again to to hit the finish line.
GFE: 10/10 I would her max on this cos I feel that GEMS like her r rare these days. No commercial feel for me thru out the whole process. She's friendly & her command of English is pretty gd for a Thai girl. In between sex, she'll cuddle and kiss you lightly in between conversations. Kudos to Bro Mario for bringing in such a GEM!
RTF: I'm alrdy thinking of that but not too sure if my busy schedule will permit it. Guys out there looking for a genuine GEMS shld try her out! But do treat her nice & gentle as she did mentioned to me that some of her previous was rather rough with her during bonking. That's juz not cool!

PS: Oh yeah, juz so u guys know. I encountered Olga in the afternoon when she opened the door & greeted me in place of Beam cos she happens to be in the toilet when I arrived. Thought she looks rather cute & friendly. Hav the schoolgirl feel abt her (Olga). Figure was nice too. Too bad, both of them (Olga & Beam) dun do Tarma, else I confirm take them on! LOL In case u guys wanna try out some other gals, can keep a look out on both of them!
Old 04-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
golfcrazy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolfcrazy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Alisa (xclusive – bro prince)

Fast and no hassle arrangements with Bro Prince. Given clear and detailed directions. Location is good for drivers but might be a slightly longer walk if you taking public transport. Followed the directions and arrived at the place without issues.

Shower SOP but partly due to the cubicle was not that big, so not much room for shower action. Went to bed and spent a bit of time cuddling and chatting to warm up, with her slowly stroking my manhood to attention. Starting to feel horny, so start to french and paint her till she could not take it and was super wet. She then return the favour and gave me a sensual bbbj. On went the cap and she started off on top. Had to go slow initially as I was a bit big (due to her petite size), but once warmed up she was game for a few change of positions before I finally exploded in missionary. Good thing is she is petite so easy to carry her if you like to be adventurous.
Not really keen for a second shot so just cuddled and was frenching with her again till almost times up, went to bathe and head out. Just in time as it started to rain minutes after I left.

A really nice and friendly girl. If you like cute petite girls with a bit of shyness she is the one for you. Feels like making out with your classmate. For those who like to communicate with their girls, her English is very good so definitely no problems chatting.

Face:8/10 (Similar to pic)
body:8/10 (slim and petite)
boobs:8/10 (A+/B- size, I am not a boops person so size not an issue for me)
Attitude:9/ 10 (very friendly and accomodating)
French: 8/10 (soft and shy shy type)
Painting:8/10 (wet & responsive)
BBBJ: 8/10 (soft and sensual, no discomfort even with braces)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating and tried a few positions without any complain)
GFE: 8/10 (very good English. spend a bit of time chit chatting with her, really feels like gf)
RTF: likely if I have the time
Old 04-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vr311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros may I know anyone tried erotica66 before? What is your experience with them ?
Old 05-02-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr311 View Post
Hi bros may I know anyone tried erotica66 before? What is your experience with them ?
gt ups and downs
Old 05-02-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
mrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the girls from VIPThai?
Old 05-02-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Punter2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I tried fion from MMS69. Everything that was written above is true! Very friendly lady. Great for Bros who looks for GFE. The live body pictures taken by yashiro are 100% accurate. She is petite with enhanced funbags. Location is near MRT. Rooms are old but generally clean. I had 1 CIM and 1FJ. She loves to cum and she cums alot in doggy position. Her stamina for BBBJ is amazing and feels great. Will definitely RTF. Try her Bros, she is definitely worth your visit.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Consperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing so many FRs on beam I decided to give it a go myself. Below is my honest FR...

Had a great session with beam yesterday afternoon. Definitely one of the better bonks... Only bad thing is that it Took me quite long to find the place as there were 2 entrances.

Beam was in the toilet when I arrived so had to wait on the sofa for her awhile which she apologized when she saw me. First impression of her was quite neutral as she didn't have any make up on but she still looked pretty. (She showed me pictures of her with make up and boy she looked gorgeous!!) after we went to the room the shower was pretty SOP... We chit chatted for awhile before she started licking my nipples and touching my balls... Less than a minute, my hard rod sprung to life which she realized and started giving it some attention. She headed down to my groin and lick the head round and round before burying it in her mouth. Could tell that she was getting horny too so allowed her to cap me and ride on me.

Her cowgirl didn't last very long as I wanted to take control of her and lay my hands on her boobs. Flipped her over and did her in missionary with her legs wide apart. Think I must have banged her pretty hard as she was moaning uncontrollably and her tits were bouncing all over the place. If that wasn't enough for her I placed her legs on top of my shoulders and drove my shaft deep all the way home. Seeing her gripping the bedsheets with her hands and her messy hair all over the face made my blood rush southwards even more. I hugged her and gave her deep penetrating repeated strokes which she let out a cry each instance. I swear I could have gone on for another 30mins but seeing her in that ravaged state begging me to go easy on her, with a few final thrusts while grabbing her boobs I unloaded all my stuff into her still throbbing pussy. We laid on the bed chit chatted for awhile as she showed me her photos from her travels. Seeing her make up photos made me inch slowly towards her nipples which I licked and boobs I started squeezing in no time.

The second round was more straightforward. I got her to kneel on the bed propping her ass up inviting me to pound her like a little puppy. I gladly obliged which I think she regretted after that as her legs had gone all wobbly. We stood in front of her mirror and I grabbed her tits from behind while i penetrated her deep from behind. Seeing her face in ecstasy with her hair once again messy all over the place made me want to screw her even harder. Finally I guided her to the bed once again and pounded her till she shivered. After all the pleasure that she had given, I was extremely grateful that she was so accommodating and submissive that I hugged her once again and screwed her till my dick went limp. It was only then that I decided to release my load into her making me a very satisfied customer.

Looks: 8/10 tall nice legs. Face also quite pretty.
Body: 9/10 nice slim with waists u love to grab and doggy
Boobs: 9/10 Shiok. Fits the palm of my hand.
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, wet and she swallows all the juices that I excreted. Didn't spit out. Wish I had made her kneel down and deepthroated her.
FJ: 9/10 excellent and awesome, any positions, natural moans
GFE: 9/10 very bubbly and chatty lady, treat u like her bf that just got into a relationship

RTF: Probably, though she's leaving in a week's time.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr311 View Post
Try before, as with any stable there are bound to be hits and misses.

From the ones i tried so far:
25% mind blowing bonks (face, figure, fj, gfe power combo, strike off bucket list and can die a happy man)
40% decent bonks (1 of the above 4 factors not present)
20% below average (2 of the above factors not present)
10% 1 shot wanna go home in 30mins (3 of the above not present, no feeling....)

in general, the attitude are all good, always polite... never rush and pretty much can get the 90mins advertise.

only twice i left in less than an hour after one shot cause really no feeling, okt even follow up to find out what's wrong.... to be fair, 3 of the best bonks in my life were from this stable also.... lets be realistic.... you wanna dig for gems, you need to get your hands dirty and take a hit sometimes.... thats life

Last edited by peek; 05-02-2015 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
aprilfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros. anyone tried naya from exotica66? looks pretty good .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1