The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
You loves CIM😁, sucks me dry. Met her 2 times already and creampie her tight pussy, she wanted anal. I think next time meet her up her virgin ass. She asked for a Samsung phone, maybe after I fuck her in the ass.
How much the damage bro? How many hours? Youre one lucky dude.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Any one have contact for maid that does FL?
Old 07-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Should salute him for sharing everything regardless hot or buang ma.
Later if keep suan-ing him, other bros may think twice before posting anything here lol.
Never once see anything hot come from him de. All Langga by lorry eh.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Never once see anything hot come from him de. All Langga by lorry eh.
If I not mistaken the way you talk only my $30 dog talk this way and is kunckleduster and milffella. So I can smell you dog

Cannot tahan right, I post maid photo. Hahahaha

Last edited by hayhay; 07-11-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should salute him for sharing everything regardless hot or buang ma.
Later if keep suan-ing him, other bros may think twice before posting anything here lol.
So you have anot? You want $30/hrs to clean your house and hanky panky ah? Hahahaha
Old 07-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna exchange contacts do PM me !
Old 07-11-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please share contact at Roxy square
Quote:
Yucks. U really got no better choice meh? 70 bucks somemore . I would pay nothing for such a screw

Ganny massage you also want ah. Still I want buang ah? Hahahaha

Last edited by hayhay; 07-11-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Ganny massage you also want ah. Still I want buang ah? Hahahaha
Once buang forever buang. Jin Chiam. Pity u
Old 07-11-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
So you have anot? You want $30/hrs to clean your house and hanky panky ah? Hahahaha
Don't have. If have, I don't need to ask.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

My OC overseas, I'm too lazy to clean the house myself.
If can pay someone slim, average looking to do it and with a possibility of a bonk nsa, why not? Hahaha.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I not mistaken the way you talk only my $30 dog talk this way and is kunckleduster and milffella. So I can smell you dog

Cannot tahan right, I post maid photo. Hahahaha
Alamak 30 dollar standard you pay 100 who is the dog ? But even the dog also got better taste than u. That’s means u lower class than cockroach haha
Old 08-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Last weekend suddenly due to conscience wanted to break with the gf maid. This maid always want to raw me but i reject thus far but got plans to raw liao. But then she shocked over the breakup and cry one week. Wa biang then no choice now got back again cos i also thinking quite hard to find another one that is loyal and never ask money one. Also she showed me michat flooded with bros queuing up but she always never reply. Also sometimes need her to help me release. So decided to keep first for now anyone else with such dilemma?

For some ( came across phinay esp but not all) ,the tears for some are easily to touch your hearts(similar experience).Just think she can easily raw ,and she mentioned q from bros. She will definitely go for others in shortest time with or without you.
And you cant be sure as you are not always with them also (some are fantastic liers and stories tellers )that she already being bed by others even when you are two together.Just that you don't know .
Truth prevails even when you had feelings of love.Dont forget some being married before so they knew how.Thus bro ,your decision to take as being manipulated for their long term gain is their ultimate goals.

Last edited by edack; 08-11-2019 at 05:48 AM.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Once buang forever buang. Jin Chiam. Pity u
Go until this extend to lower me? Hahahaha.
Cannot tahan right see I post here. What u have go ganny massage and jalan sultan look for $30 fuck.

Why use 242424 and milffella only where is knuckleduster? Now I know your 3 nick. Hahahaha.Got balls use one nick to fight why use so many l, you are a fucker loser. You think you win? Let’s start I won’t stop.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Alamak 30 dollar standard you pay 100 who is the dog ? But even the dog also got better taste than u. That’s means u lower class than cockroach haha
So knuckleduster,milffella and 242424 is the same person, no need to hide.
I thought some where u post u are a car salesman earning $80k per annum?
Why so poor looking for ganny fuck and go jalan sutlan for $30 fuck.

We can’t look eye to eye but I still pity, come me ur father give $50 to go geylang fuck hahahaha
Old 08-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
My OC overseas, I'm too lazy to clean the house myself.
If can pay someone slim, average looking to do it and with a possibility of a bonk nsa, why not? Hahaha.
sure, u can bonk her provided u pay her for the bonk too....beside the hourly wage she working...but pls respect her if she reject your bonk propose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1