The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-10-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I Google ALH and found Ang Leong Huat Pte Ltd lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
hahaha...so hilarious bro sexcision ...for one moment i tot it was "ALexantah Hosp"
Arni Li Hai??

Sibeh good siol...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 05-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
GanYenDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Arni Li Hai??

Sibeh good siol...
Haha very creative
Old 06-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Where is "ALH" ahh bro sennheiser ??? ...if passing by can go take a look at her
You guys are hilarious. It's the tallest building in airport cargo. Shall not reveal too much.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19276 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing bros.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Chronograph is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChronograph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
She is. Anyone working at ALH, u know what I mean.
I'm working in ALH,not everybody can come in to visit the chio milf mentioned by bro sennheiser
Old 06-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
justawalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At restaurant helping my friend's business today, saw a family with a pretty women who wearing a tight flower short skirt sitting down facing me, didn't know that she were wearing skirt the moment I saw her she already sit on a chair, crossed her legs, but her legs looks really nice and soft, so decide peep on her legs.

After that, the moment when I saw her finished her meal and chit chating with her mother, I keep on peeking on her legs since she didn't know about that. After a couple of minute she still talking and forgot to cross her legs and open widely, I realized that she is wearing a skirt, so I pretend to bend my body, arrange all the stuff on the floor, and secretly peek her white panties for a minute straight.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawalker View Post
At restaurant helping my friend's business today, saw a family with a pretty women who wearing a tight flower short skirt sitting down facing me, didn't know that she were wearing skirt the moment I saw her she already sit on a chair, crossed her legs, but her legs looks really nice and soft, so decide peep on her legs.

After that, the moment when I saw her finished her meal and chit chating with her mother, I keep on peeking on her legs since she didn't know about that. After a couple of minute she still talking and forgot to cross her legs and open widely, I realized that she is wearing a skirt, so I pretend to bend my body, arrange all the stuff on the floor, and secretly peek her white panties for a minute straight.
Lucky u bro...seems she is so careless as to open her legs wide ...tot girls are usually taught to sit up straight and close up their legs tightly together when they r seated to prevent zaogeng to guys ...crossing legs in fact gives rise to more chances to zaogeng to guys not prevent it ...white panties still seems to be one of their favourites

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-10-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronograph View Post
I'm working in ALH,not everybody can come in to visit the chio milf mentioned by bro sennheiser
So u know who I'm referring to. Haha.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19276 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronograph View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
So u know who I'm referring to. Haha.
wah.. share lei bros.. haha..
Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually i always wanted to know what are the intentions of woman wearing contrasting color underwear and their shirt (E.g White top/shirt/dress with black underwear)

I asked some female before but the general answer is jus O i ran out of light color underwear for this white shirt so jus wear dark color underwear lo.

I mean u cant jus wear such striking and tempting stuff and ask ppl not to get a slight hard-on .

During lunch i saw this milf wearing a white one-piece dress. However, the material seems to be a bit cheap/thin. She was wearing red color underwear and it was really obvious. I tried to match her timing and followed her after she left. Eye candied all the way until traffic light where we parted ways. Bet that i was not the only one enjoying
Old 08-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
RonnieMoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
During lunch i saw this milf wearing a white one-piece dress. However, the material seems to be a bit cheap/thin. She was wearing red color underwear and it was really obvious. I tried to match her timing and followed her after she left. Eye candied all the way until traffic light where we parted ways. Bet that i was not the only one enjoying
Sure to look if the underwear is very obvious
Old 08-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Actually i always wanted to know what are the intentions of woman wearing contrasting color underwear and their shirt (E.g White top/shirt/dress with black underwear)

I asked some female before but the general answer is jus O i ran out of light color underwear for this white shirt so jus wear dark color underwear lo.

I mean u cant jus wear such striking and tempting stuff and ask ppl not to get a slight hard-on .

They see themselves in their own underwear everyday, so they didn't think of it like anything unusual. It's just that we as men pay a little extra attention

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 09-10-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
They see themselves in their own underwear everyday, so they didn't think of it like anything unusual. It's just that we as men pay a little extra attention
Logical explanation haha
Old 09-10-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Agree. One of my ex gf had a white knee length skirt which she bought in Bali. It was very translucent and can see her panty pretty clear. She didn't notice anything unusual even though she looked at her attire everyday before going to office. She had been wearing the skirt for over a year before one of her colleagues commented that her skirt is translucent. If she wore white panty inside, it was not so bad but sometimes she wore other colours... it was very obvious when she wore her bright pink panty. Pretty sure most of her colleagues knew and didn't say anything.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Agree. One of my ex gf had a white knee length skirt which she bought in Bali. It was very translucent and can see her panty pretty clear. She didn't notice anything unusual even though she looked at her attire everyday before going to office. She had been wearing the skirt for over a year before one of her colleagues commented that her skirt is translucent. If she wore white panty inside, it was not so bad but sometimes she wore other colours... it was very obvious when she wore her bright pink panty. Pretty sure most of her colleagues knew and didn't say anything.
True, they're probably quietly enjoying the view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1