The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
PRCRammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Upz this thread. No bros should cheong without reading this cheong thread. Kudos to bro warbird and all the seniors for their sharing
Old 29-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MihM is Cool - loads of Potential

bros & sis, please zap Do_You_BJ and his clones MinM to death.
See the way the typing and youtubes postings, can tell already. Same same all the way. Me is MiHM, original version but got zap till like this because got people try to silent me. So obvious right. So fuck all DYBJ and his bros who support him, they all who stand by him got to be zap too. All his friends list here.
1. Warbird
2. Loving_dickhead
3. K9696
4. Ichigo_Kurosaki
5. MoraleEpitome
6. MinM - clone account
7. many more other clones
Old 30-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised Bro Warbird a FR on last Friday's KTV outing at LV SH. So here goes my long winded FR. :P

When I entered the lift, a tall and sophisticated looking gal in jeans caught my attention. When I was in the room with Bro Warbird, mummy S brought the same gal in. Bro WB told me to take her. I asked him why (but I forgot what his answer was). No matter, if she's got Bro WB's approval means she is good. I nodded and before she sat with me, mummy S told me she, K, is $300. I said ok.

Found out K is from Taiwan/Shanghai. Graduated from NUS with deg in BA. Speaks good English and is a Spore PR. She works part time, only works when she feels like it or when mummies call. Has got a very dao and icy cold aura around her. I like. 

What kind of gal would only work when there's booking, is a PR (no need to be afraid of being caught), wears jeans and doesn't show any flesh, doesn't let guys touch, and demand $300? Answer: a super confident alpha female. I found out she's got damn solid boobs (from the bikini pics in her weixin after she added me), a husband who looks like the Korean star, Rain. She can sing very well! English songs, Mandarin songs, Cantonese, Hokkien, Japanese and even Korean songs. And from the way she moves her body, I know she's a very good dancer too. In my opinion, only mummy KX is better than her in singing. I was elated. Here's an alpha female sitting beside me and I felt so comfortable and yet, for whatever reason, I knew I could nail her. 

When she asked if she could smoke, I knew my chance is here. I made a bet with her. A bet that was seemingly impossible for her to lose. The stake? She would have to kiss me if she lost. She thought about it and confidently said: if it's above the waist, sure! And then she lost. So throughout the night, Bro WB kept nudging me to collect my "prize". I told him to wait. Kissing her is now a given. But why should I kiss her? Instead, I wanted her to kiss me!

So every time Bro WB got impatient and nudged me, I told K my friend would want to witness the deal. She kept quiet. Bro WB was very determined. He whispered to me that if a gal is willingly to french with me, 95% chance that her pussy will be mine... you know the stuff that's being discussed in this thread. So finally, could see that K was a little pissed by Bro WB's persistence, she wiped off her lipstick, ate a piece of pineapple, turned to me and kissed me. I hugged her gently but firmly. Then, she plunged her tongue into my mouth and French raped me! I was like, nice... whoever asked for French kissing? Im not complaining. Ok, so if a woman allows to be frenched, hit rate is 95%. So what if the gal initiate frenching? LOL!

We went off at 2am and I drove her home, which was not far from LV. Before she alighted, she hugged me and gave me 2 kisses and told me to weixin her after I reach home. 

We wechat on Saturday but I stopped on Sunday, to play hard to get. :P I know she's still interested becos she would "like" the photos I posted. Anyways, that's my FR. Let's see if anything interesting will happen in the future.

Thanks for reading
Old 30-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneKilla View Post
Learnt alot from this thread and still learning lots from the masters of this. Support bro WB for this fantastic thread
Ths for ur encouraging words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Saw this in a Chinese website, so post here for reference and discussions by Alpha males.

‧        不要做什麼事都是以討好女生為出發點;
‧        眼神中流露出自信,知道自己要的是什麼;
‧        對某些事情有原則,不因女生的在場而刻意作修飾;
‧        對美女與醜女在某種程度上一視同仁;
‧        保有神秘感,不該為了追一個女生就掏空自己;
‧        生命中總是有比女生更重要的目標要達成;
‧        女生若是做得太過分,隨時走人;
‧        不持有強制性的觀念,尊重女生的決定;
‧        不會像蒼蠅一樣死纏爛打!
Dear bro,

Thank you! Any man who adheres to these principles will create ATTRACTION...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCRammer View Post
Upz this thread. No bros should cheong without reading this cheong thread. Kudos to bro warbird and all the seniors for their sharing
Hi bro,

You make my day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Promised Bro Warbird a FR on last Friday's KTV outing at LV SH...

When I entered the lift, a tall and sophisticated looking gal in jeans caught my attention. When I was in the room with Bro Warbird, mummy S brought the same gal in. Bro WB told me to take her. I asked him why (but I forgot what his answer was). No matter, if she's got Bro WB's approval means she is good. I nodded and before she sat with me, mummy S told me she, K, is $300. I said ok.

Found out K is from Taiwan/Shanghai. Graduated from NUS with deg in BA. Speaks good English and is a Spore PR. She works part time, only works when she feels like it or when mummies call. Has got a very dao and icy cold aura around her. I like. 

What kind of gal would only work when there's booking, is a PR (no need to be afraid of being caught), wears jeans and doesn't show any flesh, doesn't let guys touch, and demand $300? Answer: a super confident alpha female. I found out she's got damn solid boobs (from the bikini pics in her weixin after she added me), a husband who looks like the Korean star, Rain. She can sing very well! English songs, Mandarin songs, Cantonese, Hokkien, Japanese and even Korean songs. And from the way she moves her body, I know she's a very good dancer too. In my opinion, only mummy KX is better than her in singing. I was elated. Here's an alpha female sitting beside me and I felt so comfortable and yet, for whatever reason, I knew I could nail her. 

When she asked if she could smoke, I knew my chance is here. I made a bet with her. A bet that was seemingly impossible for her to lose. The stake? She would have to kiss me if she lost. She thought about it and confidently said: if it's above the waist, sure! And then she lost. So throughout the night, Bro WB kept nudging me to collect my "prize". I told him to wait. Kissing her is now a given. But why should I kiss her? Instead, I wanted her to kiss me!

.......................she wiped off her lipstick, ate a piece of pineapple, turned to me and kissed me. I hugged her gently but firmly. Then, she plunged her tongue into my mouth and French raped me! I was like, nice... whoever asked for French kissing? Im not complaining. Ok, so if a woman allows to be frenched, hit rate is 95%. So what if the gal initiate frenching? LOL!

We went off at 2am and I drove her home, which was not far from LV. Before she alighted, she hugged me and gave me 2 kisses and told me to weixin her after I reach home. 

We wechat on Saturday but I stopped on Sunday, to play hard to get..................
Hi Bro FA,

Ths for ur detailed FR...n kudos to u!! I wish more bros could share their detailed FRs.

However, u forgot a minor detail. It was I who suggested the reward for u if she lost the bet, hahaha.

Just looking at her facial features, plus the way she walks, the way she swings her pelvis, I know she is the type who could come like crazy just hving penetrative sex! To confirm this, I'll need to inspect her pussy carefully, hahaha. She will be a very good fxxk!!

Bro FA, you demonstrated ur cool confidence that nite. Keep it up!

The other bro present was Bro RB. He goes to TAM complex 4-5 times a wk! He is also a wonderful singer n dancer n always has the prettiest gals in town. If he is in town, he has never refused my invitation. A really great guy! And one of the most confident men I hv ever met.

We should hv another outing, ya?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .

Good morning!

Some of my past kakis hv fallen on hard times. One of them was honest enuff to tell me the truth. Business not doing well, hving cash flow problems...I suspect several others r in the same boat. Wat to do? I wish them the best n hope they will start making millions...

BTW, my 3 gals hv arrived recently. There is a package deal involving two 18 1/2 yo gals from around Wuhan. Non-WLs. Very chio, demure, fresh, youthful, inexperienced, but they r too naive n immature n come w/ little service...they had never experienced orgasms before! It will be quite a challenge to get them addicted. They agreed to come only after talking to a gal in Wuhan whom I used to know in SG. The good news is that one of them has the potential to be very orgasmic during penetrative sex...it will take time though.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 30-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Bro WB, no no, it was not a minor detail – it WAS the reason for the bet. Yes you suggested the kissing BUT that’s only because I let you initiate it, hahaha. Sorry… I made used of you :P Seriously, I have used this little trick on many girls before with great success and all of them willingly “pay up”. Girls allow you to kiss them but most of them want an “excuse”, it’s a face thing so… I have also kissed another gal in front of my gal and there’s nothing she can do although she knew my trick, haha.

Yes, Bro RB is good! He’s good with gals too. His gal looks yummy and soon they were all over each other. I think after you left, one of his regular gal push open the door – she looked really angry and jealous that her regular man was with someone else. But Bro RB really kept his cool! He was so nonchalant about it. Salute!

I’m not sure what my next course of action will be – I know I can get her pussy, I know she doesn’t do ST, and I know it will take me time and a bit of money to get there… but the thing is I’m really hard pressed for time (and money, hey like you said, times are bad!). You saw how my phone was filled with dozens and dozens of weixin messages/notification just within a span of a couple of hours! :P My gal is so sexually addicted to me I can’t find time for other ECA/dishes!! Sexual addiction has its drawbacks too you know, haha!! Especially for people who has to juggle time for family, work, friends and gfs! What if K becomes sexually addicted to me? I’ll dry up – my time, energy and $$$. LOL!
Old 30-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gotgirth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing...
Old 30-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Big B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros FA & WB,

Love the sharing and how everyone is setting the standard high so less competent bros can aspire to being greater babe magnets.

I would love it even more if there is a smidgen less of the self ego stroking in your FRs.

One statement that has changed the way I cheong for everyone to consider:

"The one who cares the least, enjoys the most control." Perhaps Bro RB, from your description, truly understands and embodies this maxim.

He knows what he is and what he is not. No need for others to affirm him.

Have fun everyone and save for the coming hard(er) times ahead.

Big B
Old 30-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

After reading e detailed fr and all, I think I different level. Wah say, I am still a mountain tortoise, gg to only lup sap ktvs. Although e silimiar skills apply but... Heh
Old 30-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Hi Bros superhuman and Big B,

After last Friday’s outing, I exchanged lots of messages with Bro WB on K, the gal who sat with me and Bro WB asked me to write this field report and since it was for the good of fellow bros so I obliged! Afterall, I learnt a lot from Bro WB mah… Its not to hao lian or boost my ego, don’t get it wrong… Hehehe…

Anyways, I went to a lup sup KTV 2 weeks ago with 2 of my friends. The gals were mostly Viets, some Malaysians and Singaporeans but the Malaysians n Singaporeans all cannot make it. Even the Viets are ugly though some still ok! At first we were a bit sian half liao, cos apparently we were too spoilt by the “high class” and “act high class” babes at Havelock Road.

But we were all very sporting, and wanted a refreshing change from the usual Havelock joints so we stayed on. The fat and ugly mummy brought many gals but we rejected almost all of them until we quite paisei. Anyways, we finally got ourselves a viet gal each and boy!!! Can they play!!! The gals tried to rape us!! Took off our shirts, unbelt us, whip us with it, unzipped us, took off their bras and g-strings, tried to rub their CBs onto our faces, my gal even grabbed my dick and licked it! She could have BJed me right there and then if I didn’t stop her. Damn, long time never sexperienced such action in a KTV room! We just grope and fingered them! Felt a bit uneasy, especially with an old, fat n ugly mummy sitting in the room enjoying and watching all the action! LOL! We were thinking, wah, Singapore still got such KTV joints, power sia!

By the time we left around 3am, the mummy was very drunk and she even wanted to hug us… no choice, treat it as charity lor… anyway, it was fun… just a different kind of fun… but I don’t think I want to RTF liao, hahaha…
Old 30-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Wah Bro WB,
3 beauties at your beck and call.
Please go easy and dun overworked yourself.
Take care and looking forward to your steamy account.
Cheers.
Old 30-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
CloneKilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So envious of all the big bros here
Old 30-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

By the time we left around 3am, the mummy was very drunk and she even wanted to hug us… no choice, treat it as charity lor… anyway, it was fun… just a different kind of fun… but I don’t think I want to RTF liao, hahaha…
No worries Bro, I dun think u are that kind of person at all.

In fact ur detailed n long fr is welcomed!

N I think I can guess which one u went to... Coz I got taken advantage of by that mummy too. She kept sitting on me n rabba me! Heh. Keep e fr coming
Old 31-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Just an idea how full Bro WB’s plate is (and his exacting standards)… he rejected the chance to bonk a Sg gal who is the winner of a beauty pageant…
Old 31-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
DYBJ is one of the Best!DYBJ is one of the Best!DYBJ is one of the Best!

When u meet a WL wif all those talents n is on mummy "ON CALL" list only, better tink carefully.
These type r kept by mummy's n used only for "SPECIAL" clients who can give her the needed returns.
It's usually a tag team between mummy n WL.
It's a tag team game!
Cfm stamp chop veteran n hv battled in many jungles around out there.
The linguistic abilities is already a give away.
U tink she actually went to school & picked up all these languages to be a WL?
Cmon.........wat a load of bull
Nvr be too happy when u french this kinda gal, cos they not HEALTH SCREENED n god knows how many "AHEMS" hv been shoved in there let alone, left over residue!
Got money, dun play smart = stupid
Got money & play smart = KING
U been warned!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB, no no, it was not a minor detail – it WAS the reason for the bet. Yes you suggested the kissing BUT that’s only because I let you initiate it, hahaha. Sorry… I made used of you...........

Yes, Bro RB is good! He’s good with gals too. His gal looks yummy and soon they were all over each other. I think after you left, one of his regular gal push open the door – she looked really angry and jealous that her regular man was with someone else. But Bro RB really kept his cool! He was so nonchalant about it. Salute!

I’m not sure what my next course of action will be…................Especially for people who has to juggle time for family, work, friends and gfs! What if K becomes sexually addicted to me? I’ll dry up – my time, energy and $$$. LOL!
Hi Bro FA,

I like to thank u for writing the detailed FR. Pls keep us posted...

Getting any gal addicted is difficult, getting an experienced WL addicted is a big challenge...I'll defer to Mr Chairman as he is THE expert on this field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Hi Bros FA & WB,

Love the sharing and how everyone is setting the standard high so less competent bros can aspire to being greater babe magnets.

I would love it even more if there is a smidgen less of the self ego stroking in your FRs.

One statement that has changed the way I cheong for everyone to consider:

"The one who cares the least, enjoys the most control." Perhaps Bro RB, from your description, truly understands and embodies this maxim.

He knows what he is and what he is not. No need for others to affirm him....
Hi Bro Big B,

You're right.

"Cares the least'' simply means not attached to it. When you are attached to ur partner, you are controlled by her.

Bro RB has excellent self mastery...

Quote:

After last Friday’s outing, I exchanged lots of messages with Bro WB on K, the gal who sat with me and Bro WB asked me to write this field report and since it was for the good of fellow bros so I obliged!....................................
Hi Bro FA,

Don't be apologetic. I greatly appreciate ur FR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Wah Bro WB,
3 beauties at your beck and call.
Please go easy and dun overworked yourself.
Take care and looking forward to your steamy account.
Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

It's not cost effective as my didi wants to take a rest...

I'll write a FR on the package deal in due course. Suffice to say that when u gain something, u also lose something. These 2 gals r too inexperienced n provide little service...I'll send the shorter one home in a month. The taller one is 172 n I want her to return as a student.

Quote:
Just an idea how full Bro WB’s plate is (and his exacting standards)… he rejected the chance to bonk a Sg gal who is the winner of a beauty pageant…
Yes, I'll be preoccupied for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYBJ View Post
When u meet a WL wif all those talents n is on mummy "ON CALL" list only, better tink carefully.
These type r kept by mummy's n used only for "SPECIAL" clients who can give her the needed returns.
It's usually a tag team between mummy n WL.
It's a tag team game!
Cfm stamp chop veteran n hv battled in many jungles around out there.
The linguistic abilities is already a give away.
U tink she actually went to school & picked up all these languages to be a WL?
Cmon.........wat a load of bull
Nvr be too happy when u french this kinda gal, cos they not HEALTH SCREENED n god knows how many "AHEMS" hv been shoved in there let alone, left over residue!
Got money, dun play smart = stupid
Got money & play smart = KING
U been warned!
Hi Mr Chairman,

Ths for ur timely warning n a wake up call for all of us.

Bro FA's gal is well stacked, pretty n classy, but also very experienced. I prefer youthful, demure n inexperienced gals...

Good morning!

Having absolute self mastery/confidence should be our ultimate goal. We must care the least in all our RS.

Be detached n be fearless.

得失从缘, 心无增减。

A man may "care the least" all his life, in all his previous RS, until he meets his dream gal, The Special One, when he starts to care the most, hahaha. He will become desperate n needy...the outcome is pitiful. I hv witnessed this pathological state many times.

My standards r not exacting. I like a special type of gal n I value cuteness, youthfulness, freshness n certain body proportions above all else...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1