The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
I haben came across such case of paying the st fee or LT fee first when i barfine her as i do not go for those top notch agg bars. Its now overrated and expensive. Those not so popular agg bars and beer bars dun have such policies leh. Usually in my case, i will enter the bar i preferred when it opens at 8pm, do abit of scanning,ask gal sit wif me, tok for a while and access her...

If shes like despo keep asking u barfine quickly and treat her loads of LDs in barely an hour or two, then dun follow up as her performance later in bed later may not be good also if shes like so kan chiong towards u. She maybe alibaba( liar) towards u lol...

For low budget fellas like us, be realistic lah, you want the sky and you are paying so little, how to get? In bacarra or superbaby, i was so turned off when the girl see me straight away ask st or LT then quote 3k for st. Omg, u so classy and expensive? Lets say even she not a starfish, are you there for quickies frm girls who are hot but spoilt and fed well( cannot be helped). If you go gl bonk china or fishtank thai girls, i think u will knoe that quickies are not fun afterall unless you are business trip and u bo pian i can understand lah...

Be more open minded and roam other agg bars in ws if u really dun wanna leave ws and go outside play. Dont tell me there is no other gems as good as the girl u met when u do ur usual scouting ard? She cant be liu yifei or hyuna rite? Take it easy lah, variate ur options, this one commercial xxx scene , not matchmaking session lol...

Lets say i like her, i barfined her at 8 plus, i tell her i go see my friend(smoke lah) drink at other bars, i barhopping actually to look out for other goods mah. She will say ok and she will still entertain other customers at the bar until i come back 2 to 3 hrs later to pick her up.

There is no issue most of the time unless the gal u come across has personality issues and she just go wif another customer even u bfed her.

Dont be a sucker just for the first hottie u see in the bar. You are not going to patts for one night only(pointless if you are, not fun) so it does not kill to stay patient and eventually find the hottie who has the chemistry wif u...

However, if you realli budget in terms of vita m, just jio ur frens go better lah, they can act as ur wingman too lol...

There is a chinese saying which is very handy for me in the xxx scene. "there is so many trees in the forest, why give up the whole forest for one freaking tree?"

Remember my motto, F&F, fuck and forget, and you will lead a long and fun time in the xxx trade hahahaha
To each his own la. One man's meat may be another man's poison. Different ppl have different expectations. For me, even if I'm on budget, I rather sleep alone than to sleep with someone I don't like. And btw, I usually stay at home if I am low in vitamin M cos I don't like to see ppl eat and envy. So if I really wanna enjoy, I will enjoy but I won't overpay. So far, I have never pay anything more than 3k for LT in Bkk.
Old 19-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
To each his own la. One man's meat may be another man's poison. Different ppl have different expectations. For me, even if I'm on budget, I rather sleep alone than to sleep with someone I don't like. And btw, I usually stay at home if I am low in vitamin M cos I don't like to see ppl eat and envy. So if I really wanna enjoy, I will enjoy but I won't overpay. So far, I have never pay anything more than 3k for LT in Bkk.
Bro i share the same sentiments with you, no way i will pay more than 3k for LT, but on LDs, its ok to be more generous lah....

Sleeping alone does help sometimes as too much xxx is not good also but for a high sex drive dude like me, perhaps playing the chinese chess at most times save me loads of vita M at home hahahahah.....
Old 19-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
To make a 1 look like a 10 , drink as much as you can!
555 legendary beer googles
Old 19-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post

Bro, excluding the ladyboys in this video lah, if the girls i see in patts is as good as these, then i will blindly overpay liao, hahahahaha.....
Old 19-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Siammy, BF goes to bar and ST or LT goes to the girl.

There are different scenarios. Girls get bored staying in the bar. So ask their customers (usually regulars) to BF them and just go out like a regular date (movies, makan etc) without sex.

She can ask u to BF her friend too for companionship but u no need pay her friend anything more.

She can BF herself if she earned enough that month and doesn't feel like working that night.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better

am visiting pattaya soon and have shortlisted a few hotels but not sure which of there are 'guest' friendly. need some experienced brudders here to provide info.

Aya Boutique Hotel
Tim Boutique Hotel
Privi Hotel
LK Royal Wing Hotel
Baywalk residence

rmb to upz me if u like my posts...
Old 19-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4cht3r View Post
am visiting pattaya soon and have shortlisted a few hotels but not sure which of there are 'guest' friendly. need some experienced brudders here to provide info.

Aya Boutique Hotel
Tim Boutique Hotel
Privi Hotel
LK Royal Wing Hotel
Baywalk residence
Tim boutique is gf. Lk royal shld be also.
I recommend April suite, value for money. But abit far from WS. There is always baht bus...
Page ten is also a nice hotel near to WS.
Old 19-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4cht3r View Post

Aya Boutique Hotel - No Joiner Fee
Tim Boutique Hotel - No Joiner Fee
Privi Hotel - No Joiner Fee
LK Royal Wing Hotel - No Joiner Fee
Baywalk residence - No Joiner Fee
All are guest friendly for 1st guest. The 2nd guest not very sure.

I can understand Aya, Privi, Baywalk and Tim as they are real close to WS and easily get baht bus to anywhere.

But why LK Royal Wing? It's near Pattaya Klang and going back time not as convenient.
Old 20-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster

z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
All are guest friendly for 1st guest. The 2nd guest not very sure.

I can understand Aya, Privi, Baywalk and Tim as they are real close to WS and easily get baht bus to anywhere.

But why LK Royal Wing? It's near Pattaya Klang and going back time not as convenient.
thanks for detailed the feedback. i've more or less decided on Aya, quite like how the place is done up.

Old 20-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Tim boutique is gf. Lk royal shld be also.
I recommend April suite, value for money. But abit far from WS. There is always baht bus...
Page ten is also a nice hotel near to WS.
thanks for the feedback. think i'll go for Aya since it's gf. :P

Old 20-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If u going more than a few days, i advice you to book a day and then take a walk to look see other hotels. Low season now so many empty rooms going cheap cheap.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro i share the same sentiments with you, no way i will pay more than 3k for LT, but on LDs, its ok to be more generous lah....

Sleeping alone does help sometimes as too much xxx is not good also but for a high sex drive dude like me, perhaps playing the chinese chess at most times save me loads of vita M at home hahahahah.....
I wrote a short reviews of bars on walking street as well as some of the gems and duds i found away from walking street for my trip last week but too many spoil market so will not post it.

Walking street. ; super agogos and baccara are spoilt liow so wont want the same people to screw the rest of pattaya up.
Old 20-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,will be there 05-09 oct ,booking hotel KTK Resident suite at klang about 60 sin dollar..anyone stay there before...hows the current exchange rate down there, i check online 25.18 , and one shop at bencoolen 24.8..thanks
Old 20-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

For last minute booking of hotel, you can do a comparison of prices with www.latestays.com. They have different sales and last minute offers for hotels everyday that is valid for a limited window (like 24 or 72hrs).
Old 20-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Hi,will be there 05-09 oct ,booking hotel KTK Resident suite at klang about 60 sin dollar..anyone stay there before...hows the current exchange rate down there, i check online 25.18 , and one shop at bencoolen 24.8..thanks
If daily exchange is 25.18, you should be looking for at least 25.03. One stop quoted rate of 24.8 is way too low...means that they are making more in commissions. You can try Chinatown area, just beside the exit of chinatown station. You will perpetually see a long queue of people there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1