The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you oredi received Supremo Granny Master in XNN...why bother to learn more...

In line with the Garment's push to improve ourselves in times of slow economic growth I want to try to elevate myself to be near your level of Great Great Granny Supreme Master level ma

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you salah again...I speaking at MM wave...you tc FM wave...or the frequency salah...anyway neber miind...

Does not matter, I speak simi sai wave you also can reply so why bother leh....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
heard now the hooligans hit any shops that is East Asian including Korean...next thing you know HCM large amount of fishes died after heavy downpour yesterday...see what they blaming again...

The reason I tok so much cock and dont want to comment too much is that there are already simply tooooo many comments already on the internet about this incident, and each will have their own views or comments on the matter regardless if they are actually there or not, or that do they really know anything about that matter or not

Each will try to produce some "knowledgeable" facts as to why it is like that or not so as to try to project to others that they know a lot, which in actual fact may, or may not be

As for me, since I am ignorant about the incident other than what I have read on the news portals, I would just say lets just be extra careful when we are there and avoid those named areas where they are protesting

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
In line with the Garment's push to improve ourselves in times of slow economic growth I want to try to elevate myself to be near your level of Great Great Granny Supreme Master level ma

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I beg your pardon...your Holiness, the Supremo GrannyMaster...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does not matter, I speak simi sai wave you also can reply so why bother leh....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ya lor...why bother...hua hee jiu hor...

Old 19-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
The reason I tok so much cock and dont want to comment too much is that there are already simply tooooo many comments already on the internet about this incident, and each will have their own views or comments on the matter regardless if they are actually there or not, or that do they really know anything about that matter or not

Each will try to produce some "knowledgeable" facts as to why it is like that or not so as to try to project to others that they know a lot, which in actual fact may, or may not be

As for me, since I am ignorant about the incident other than what I have read on the news portals, I would just say lets just be extra careful when we are there and avoid those named areas where they are protesting

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
the reason I read your comments above...is to learn how tok cock...sing more song...and hua hee jiu hor...

Old 19-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
no chance wow...after I retire dun want to work anymore...if you happen see me...can buy me a kopi or bia...

woh brudder h88 u must be veri rich can retire so fast.....
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 19-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

yes bruuder i agree got many many people like dis on de internet
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 19-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
eh, hua hee jiu hor...dun need alot of money to eat alone...

Old 19-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to check out some ktv in Ho chi minh together? Me and one other friend are here. 2 people total. Hoping to split cost of expensive ktv rooms.

Add me on wechat my ID is chris070911
Old 19-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Aloooooo bros I'm still kicking
Old 20-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
the reason I read your comments above...is to learn how tok cock...sing more song...and hua hee jiu hor...

Haiz.....again kena chak by a higher level Great Great Supreme GrandMaster

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post

Harlo please hor he is not rich okay........ he is FILTHY rich already kena Toto first prize at least 2 times liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-05-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleStranger View Post
Anyone want to check out some ktv in Ho chi minh together? Me and one other friend are here. 2 people total. Hoping to split cost of expensive ktv rooms.

Add me on wechat my ID is chris070911

If can cum back & contribute some interesting FRs ok???

No need put address or exact locations just the "interesting" details will do

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-05-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Aloooooo bros I'm still kicking

Lucky you never add "the bucket"

Faster go kick some butts

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1