The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeanz17 View Post
Hi I'm a newbie in this thread. Just want some advice on how to hook up with maids. I've tried dating apps like Meet Me and Tagged but no one seems to respond. If anyone has contacts of maids to share can PM me the details. If not can just share some advice on this. Thanks bros.
Yo bro, you can start by reading this whole thread, lots of advise given by the pros, make an effort, do your reading part.

Good luck

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 25-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi I'm a newbie in this thread. Just want some advice on how to hook up with maids. I've tried dating apps like Meet Me and Tagged but no one seems to respond. If anyone has contacts of maids to share can PM me the details. If not can just share some advice on this. Thanks bros.
I’m not expert on this... just keep trying bro... out of 100 gals send msg to u prob only 1 will reply u... or many bro here go orchard tower to hunt u can try that too! Good luck to u

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone keen to exchange video pics contacts can pm me ya WeChat acc.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Quote:
You know why we call it fishing? Yah lah you going fishing pond and see how people fish lah. Some people go with slippers and simple gear but use the correct bait, can kena fish. If buy expensive bait and throw in the pond can get fish then it's like going geylang shop,pay money confirm get fish. But here people like to fish with cheap bait or 'artificial' bait. Patience, if you cannot afford the time to throw line, set up then you fish for 1 year also cannot get lah. You ask yourself the maids are also fishing you. You see their app photos, will you try to fish a profile with a cat, dog, or happy face emoji? No right, you fish those pretty and sexy and post sexy pictures. You see them they also see you. You want to fish pretty girls, they also want to be piak by handsome and well mannered men. You go see those bangala, every Sunday they also wear nice shirts, shoes and hair comb nice nice. They also can fish and get girls. You see a pretty girl and you want to up, another 100 men already talking to her, those not so pretty ones maybe got 30-40 guys trying. Those that look like baby elephants or like 2/10 also got 5-10guys trying their luck. So do your own marketing and promote yourself.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Try catching those old, fat, ugly type first. In the novice level, you maybe competing only with a mere handful of fisherman, chances of eating them are higher.
After that, you pick up the skill, you aim for an intermediate level.
Finally go for the advance level. More importantly be thick skin, you will be receiving msg from fishes scolding lair, cheater but i trust that's the part of parcel of fishing games. Even they see you in LP, just say hi and smile.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Try catching those old, fat, ugly type first. In the novice level, you maybe competing only with a mere handful of fisherman, chances of eating them are higher.
After that, you pick up the skill, you aim for an intermediate level.
Finally go for the advance level. More importantly be thick skin, you will be receiving msg from fishes scolding lair, cheater but i trust that's the part of parcel of fishing games. Even they see you in LP, just say hi and smile.
Bro.

That a very good advise for new novice like me.
Great lesson to learn from you.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
You know why we call it fishing? Yah lah you going fishing pond and see how people fish lah. Some people go with slippers and simple gear but use the correct bait, can kena fish. If buy expensive bait and throw in the pond can get fish then it's like going geylang shop,pay money confirm get fish. But here people like to fish with cheap bait or 'artificial' bait. Patience, if you cannot afford the time to throw line, set up then you fish for 1 year also cannot get lah. You ask yourself the maids are also fishing you. You see their app photos, will you try to fish a profile with a cat, dog, or happy face emoji? No right, you fish those pretty and sexy and post sexy pictures. You see them they also see you. You want to fish pretty girls, they also want to be piak by handsome and well mannered men. You go see those bangala, every Sunday they also wear nice shirts, shoes and hair comb nice nice. They also can fish and get girls. You see a pretty girl and you want to up, another 100 men already talking to her, those not so pretty ones maybe got 30-40 guys trying. Those that look like baby elephants or like 2/10 also got 5-10guys trying their luck. So do your own marketing and promote yourself.

Bro.
What you said is really very enlightening.
Must learn from you in these aspect of fishing.

After reading, I got my own thinking is that either I can be one person who don't care much about looks, as long as got fish coming in to let me piak, I don't care baby elephants or anything, just go ahead to piak as long as it is free.... can I say in this way ?

Unless I am Tom Cruise type, then I should post my profile pic big big in the apps and waiting for the the fish to swim in to me to let me piak....

Hope that I got the thinking track, right.
Old 26-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post
Bro.
What you said is really very enlightening.
Must learn from you in these aspect of fishing.

After reading, I got my own thinking is that either I can be one person who don't care much about looks, as long as got fish coming in to let me piak, I don't care baby elephants or anything, just go ahead to piak as long as it is free.... can I say in this way ?

Unless I am Tom Cruise type, then I should post my profile pic big big in the apps and waiting for the the fish to swim in to me to let me piak....

Hope that I got the thinking track, right.
Bro I also just started not long, sit and observe. I starting also paiseh, actually they also horny. Otherwise how can first time meet can piak piak. I'm late 40's overweight no car. Alot of bro also same. You free on Sunday walk around geylang hourly hotels. See the standard of girls that people bring.
Most girls will choose profile with a real picture. Maybe 1st picture you use whole person, then the 2nd or 3rd picture use at least face or upper body. Yah, if you see one damn jialat that you will never piak if she is Singaporean, then that's the standard you start with. Even if you don't want to piak them still go thru the process, at least get a bj also not bad.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Just browse through all those dating apps i dl, see so many andy lau photo haha. Send out over 20plus greeting, waiting for fishes to reply.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Like what you said there. So true! I tried some other dating apps. Usually 4-10 matches a week. Most of them straight unmatch after i pop the first convo line T.T Others that didnt unmatch dam hard to sustain convo for me... Quite curious why so hard to match pretty girls so i asked one of my match. She said usually like over 90% of her matches convo outcome will end up become dtf thats why mostly they swipe left. Finding a good match is so hard for me
Old 26-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post
Bro.
What you said is really very enlightening...
Bro sglonelyguy19, upped you with my humble points... cheers!
Old 26-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro sglonelyguy19, upped you with my humble points... cheers!
upped you +22 bro
Old 26-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro up you +22 ... thanks for the contribution
Old 26-10-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Nice bubbly. Tattoos. Can do raw.
$100. Be safe.
bro can share contacts
Old 27-10-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

Any maid to intro n share Ctc please ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1