The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went to Thermae for the first time.....still lost after Nataree is closed for some time liao.... but Thermae.... wow there is something for every kind of taste.... they say usually no LB inside Thermae but one of the girls tell me they do let in one particular LB cos she is very nice...not sure how true is that.

Anyway,most of the ST i ask is around 2500-3000. Some quite nice, some straight away, say ST 3000, if you cannot, you can find other people. I took my time and found a slutty face and skinny and probably fake tits... i am not too hung up on tits, but i like slim and slutty face.... we talked a fair bit, she asked for a Tiger and after an hour, I say lets go hotel. Never talk price. On the way back to hotel, she nabei buy 600 baht worth of snacks and groceries and ask me pay for it... I was in a generous mood so ok... then back to hotel, she ask me St or LT, i say LT how much, she says 5000 baht, I say ok (knowing I could have negotiated but I chin chai cos she really slutty face) End up, yes she was really slutty, moans really loud, and sucks like a bitch on fire.....

well it was a good experience for a virgin Thermae trip, I will negotiate better on my next trip....
Old 19-06-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbing View Post
Hi bros, after the closure of Nataree, is Thermae still the place to go for SYTs?

Used to be a regular at Thermae bar last year, but not sure of the situation on the ground now haha
Thermae is a place where carrotheads & 3 day millionaires go to now.
The residents & seasoned cheongsters go to Ramkhamhaeng
Old 19-06-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thermae is a place where carrotheads & 3 day millionaires go to now.
The residents & seasoned cheongsters go to Ramkhamhaeng
Ramkhanhaeng got what things to chiong at there???
Old 19-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Ladyboy Mafia Syndicate (LBMS)

Damn jialat sial Ladyboy Mafia Syndicate (LBMS) members even stalked me all the way to the Malaysia folder and Cambodia thread!

Ladyboy Mafia Syndicate (LBMS) supreme leader strikeback4 is really doing an awesome job!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 19-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Ladyboy Mafia Syndicate (LBMS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Ohh hohhh. Oh my gawddd!
How come have more and more aqua lovers sial?!
i also donno, go fanfinfin, click 10 saosao, 8 is aqua.. better go Baccara and stare at glass ceiling to detox
Old 19-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL TC2 reputation as LB lover spread to malaysia and cambodia thread liao
Old 20-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guang1981 View Post
Ramkhanhaeng got what things to chiong at there???
Ya sia, where got place to chiong at Ramkhanhaeng? Please enlighten me haha
Old 20-06-2017, 08:13 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ladyboy Mafia Syndicate (LBMS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
i also donno, go fanfinfin, click 10 saosao, 8 is aqua.. better go Baccara and stare at glass ceiling to detox
I though you say you kana influence by TC2?
Old 20-06-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Spotted another one damn hot but lb. TC2, kena influenced by you liao.

https://fanfinfin.com/user/5504
555 TC2 influence is very strong
Old 21-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Don't picha lobang lei... later Ram will be next Thermae.
Very good advice..... every new place that introduce to the 3-day millionaires will soon turn into chop carrot joints in no time due to them spoil the market.

We must keep this place our secret for our residents and long time cheongsters .... they probably oredi know about this place and has been keeping to themselves too.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, sharing is caring. Where is Ramkhanhaeng chiong place?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No matter where it is, the price will not differ much. IT still depend on us individual to chat up the gals. If they like us, even got chance for free. Isnt it
Old 21-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

other than the famous soi cowboy and nana plaza, i am just wondering, is there something similiar in bkk? Quite boring to go to the same old place again and again.
Old 21-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyou View Post
other than the famous soi cowboy and nana plaza, i am just wondering, is there something similiar in bkk? Quite boring to go to the same old place again and again.
If you are just a casual visitor to BKK.... just knowing Cowboy and Nana is enough. For residents like us (used to work & live in BKK) it is too expensive to play at Cowboy / Nana like the tourists. Of course we have our own cheap version of cheong places.
Old 21-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yeah, it's only matter of time the 3-4 day millionaires will tell their friends and soon the place no longer will be fun anymore.
Look what they did to SK..... it has become like another SC now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1