The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stv555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I followed ur advice but much to my surprise she took 100k ) i decided to go all Out today so then went to keysha. Place was a bit run down and for me it didn't turn out that great. Saw girl sally who was actually quite pretty and decent c cups. Ended up going for ml for 500 again. All in all my legs have no power to walk back home now! Thanks again bro for all your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Believe me sure ask you for 50k more and you will end up tipping 200k like most people (especially so when man are egoistic)who will feel shy to reject.

If i plan to tip 150k,1st hand i will give 100k 1st becos i know she will ask for more (if its MILF). MILF usually grow red horn liao and love the green hornies (newbies)...lol.

If she is REALLY so good beyond your expectation,no harm tipping 200k,but 1st hand out should be 150k becos likely she is going to ask you for 50k more...lol. Better still,reject giving her that 50k and later change your mind at the door step,she might grab you and kiss...lol. (i always kena like that...lol)

Anyway,to each his own,above are just what i do in Batam when i book an overnight girl.

*i am stingy*

Last edited by stv555; 24-04-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 24-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv555 View Post
I followed ur advice but much to my surprise she took 100k
Bro,you just accidentally leave your HP number in the thread,quick edit it please.If i dont remember wrong, it is against forum rules....lol

Go to your post and click Edit at the right hand corner of your post.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stv555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Don't know where that came from! Done bro.thanks for pointing that out.

Quote:
Bro,you just accidentally leave your HP number in the thread,quick edit it please.If i dont remember wrong, it is against forum rules....lol

Go to your post and click Edit at the right hand corner of your post.
Old 24-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
Anyways Broz going at Batam,stay away from drugs...if u bring your girls to Disco,make sure u or your girls don't carry or keep anything that would land you into trouble.
You know what i hate MOST in travelling? It is the girl i had with me FRAMING me into drugs in a country where the highest penalty for possession of drugs is Death. Worse still is getting punished for something i didnt do.This is the last thing i ever hope to happen when what i am looking for is to enjoy myself.

If i dont want it to happen,i will need to try my best to avoid any chance of it causing it to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
...i'm sure the 10k is fine in Sin dollar.
S$10k i can cheong Batam for more than 1 month and be staying in Formosa Hotel and yet hugging a girl by my bedside leh...lol.

I am not bragging here,i have to clear more than 30 days of my Annual Leave (AL) yearly..hehehe...thats why i took 3 days AL per month to go Batam during the day 1 of my trip when i 1st learn about this wonderful place,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
My warning about drugs is always there. Don't do drugs. If you return to Singapore, and they catch you doing it overseas, you can be charged as well....
My rules for myself in Batam is avoid drugs (ecstasy)...avoid the places that sells them...avoid the girl/s dealing with them. Not going to be 100% foolproof or preventable in certain situation,but at least i try my best to go Batam to enjoy myself,relax and not to seek trouble.

Personal opinion here,drugs? They are made for the weak...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Live report at Kez Bakery & Restaurant... Nice place...!

Postscript: such a coincidence that bro micmac88 is here too... Nice of u to come by to my table to say hi...!!
Old 24-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not me,i prefer the style below (body to body oil-massage,not BM) :

Body to Body in total nude but w/o the nuru gel .just massage oil.

Reason is in Nuru Gel massage,the layer of gel is usually very thick,sometime so thick it prevents the real body to body,skin to skin contact.And the girl who do it needs to be an expert in Nuru Massage whereby she can then control her body to my body contact better
Thats why i mention it would be bonus if theres soapy massags in Batam

Just imagine doing soapy massages with u. Boobs massaging your whole body including your dick. Even her pussy can massage your dick too. Soapy and slippery. Want to BBBJ also no problem. Just wash away those soapy stuffs and sluurp and slurp. But if doing oil massage, I doubt the cewek would BBBJ for u (bathroom).

Thank you
Old 24-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Postscript: such a coincidence that bro micmac88 is here too... Nice of u to come by to my table to say hi...!!
lol pleasure to meet ur acquaintance!
saw a non local coming in... Taking a photo and speaking English with Sg accent ... followed by typing on his mobile. Immediately checked sammyboy and saw ur post and knew that handsome macho guy had to be u (with oc).
Old 25-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ihatetoregister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

After reading bro nono's and other bro's fabulous FR i am more than ready for Batam. If any brothers wanna meetup and go this weekend then do contact me. I am going tomorrow.

I fear the next week long weekend batam will be overcrowded and overpriced.
Old 25-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
black84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetoregister View Post
After reading bro nono's and other bro's fabulous FR i am more than ready for Batam. If any brothers wanna meetup and go this weekend then do contact me. I am going tomorrow.

I fear the next week long weekend batam will be overcrowded and overpriced.
bro, swop points, thanks.
El bistro
Sailsingapore
Old 25-04-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 10
ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!ilovetogobatam is one of the Best!

support this thread !!!

thanks all seniors for info.
Old 25-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
steveyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro,

where is the name of place u get the syt on the right side?
Old 25-04-2015, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Any clubs in batam have strip tease show? Which are the best clubs for pick up girls and listen to disco/fast music ?

First trip there so any advice will help.

Cheers
Old 25-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwpmami View Post
Hi,
planning to batam ~~

feel like trying the double girl massage bro Nono mentioned about.
Enjoy yourself,bro...but remember to bargain for their special service otherwise you will be paying a higher than normal price if you agree to their 1st open mouth pricing for special.

Double girl massage with BM is inclusive in the package of 498k at Ocean Massage. But special service like HJ/FJ is not.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Geylang Lor 24, Viet girl at $24 inclusive of room and condom.
Thank you for the info,bro...i will one day go there to explore,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
For those that I get from pubs in Joo Chiat, mouse I give is $100 inclusive of sitting in the pub. Sometimes get as low as $60 inclusive of sitting. This is without negotiating and the girl gong gong follow me to hotel. Recently, one I really like, I gave $200 for 1 shot
Yes,afterall it is still S$200 for one shot,whereby with the similar pricing...can have 2 Batam indo SYT. But the one paying S$250-S$350 for Vietnam girl in Batam is likely a noob in the Batam cheong scene. Not trying to be judgmental ,but i prefer the "tight-pussy" from indo land among Asia girls,hehehe...

Thanks for the information of Geylang.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Batam Island Online Map

Sorry for asking ..... should be here SOMEWHERE but cannot scroll through 2,000 pages !

Can someone tell me where to get a clear online map of Batam showing all the hotels, makan places & tourist attractions

Thanks a lot
!
Old 25-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Bro, enjoyed urs and fellow bros FRs and the information provided as it's very useful....if I ever come out of retirement.
Today's Batam is not just about bonking and bonking and bonking,bro.

Taken from a small portion of my signature link :

29. Batam's Places of Interest (non-cheonging place,just plainly for sightseeing)

You are only considered as fully retired if you decide not to go for touring out of Sillypore anymore,hehehe...

Quote:
Then, there are the singers(mostly Malaysians in their skimpy outfits) which will sing ur song choice for $2 angpao. The women, sitting with u, their goal was to get u to the room where there is suppose to be a massage for SGD 30 and of course they will try to get u to FJ....for additional SGD20.
This one looks like hang flower joint of the past to me,hehehe...but today's hang flower joint really cost a bomb man...

Quote:
In Tanjung Pinang, there were 2 places to visit, if my memory serves me right, it's called 14mile and 21mile. One village hve 200 girls and the other, approx 500 girls. These are prostitute village...sent there from all over Indo. At that time, only locals frequent the place.....thus, S'pore men is only a handful. For 1hr for 1 shot, it costs SGD 6. If bring out from village, need to register with the police there and it cost approx SGD 20 for overnight.
Wow! Wow! Total 700 over girls to choose!! That was REALLY heavenly!!

I really wonder if these places still exist.

I sum up all the girls in Batam today in overnight booking joint,maximum i can count is up to 300 girls in the best days i visit Batam.

This is good information,i can now start counting the number of working girls in Batam and where are they being diversified to,eg KTV,Disco,Wechat,MP etc etc...interesting indeed. Time for some new experiment....hehehe...

Quote:
All these are now stories that no longer apply to today's world; thus, appreciate that u and fellow bros are providing FRs for today's world
With old information,it tells the story of how today's Batam sex scene are being evolved into and shows how Batam has progress over the past years therefore helps to deduce what the future of Batam scene will become in the years to come. At least thats how i read it.

Example,this thread on Batam starts 2007,about 8 years ago. After reading them several time,i understand how Batam over the past 8 years progress in terms of pricing,type/number of places to cheong,amount to tip/pay etc...and not forgetting the amount of problems,issues,complains faced as well,hehehe....8 years later today,did things change for the better or worse? or are we still facing the same problems,issues,complains etc even after 8 years? Hehehe...not very sure about all these,but i know the future is definitely in the hand of Batam cheongsters today.

See how the past,the present and the future works together now?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1