The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Kidd H14R04

Reached PT around 1:00pm. Today's target, Kidd H14R04, her first day working from 1 month leave. I came from Jalan Besar side so as I approach Flander's Square, I go in the alley to see if Kidd has arrived by checking out where she has parked her car. No car so it means she not in yet. So I go back to the alley where the houses are and to my surprise I met Amy H16R15. I waved my hand and said hi, and she smiled back and say hi also.

I reached Kidd's door and waited for her. In the process, I saw Li Wen H14R09. Wow! Her dress really showing and emphasizing her assets! Her big boobies!

Anyways, Kidd arrived and she gestured me into her room. Talk a while, then wash up. Catbath by starting on my left nipple then the right. Cap me for BJ with her moaning, shiok! Then, position herself for FJ but not just yet. I pulled her up to sitting position so that she can lick and suck some more my nipples while she HJ me. (I trying to teach her a new pattern because to tell you the truth, her routine is boring.) As I look down while she licking me (I in kneeling position), my dick getting really hard seeing her long tongue wreaking havoc on my nipples! Pity I can't french her, she don't allow anymore.

So, FJ time and it's missionary! Pumped her for a good couple of minutes or so while I put both her hands to my chest so that she can play with both my nipples while I am pumping her, whoa, shiok, cannot tahan I explode!

Session finished within 20 minutes with overall rating of 7/10. She still looks sexy and slutty, but her boobies have become smaller. I don't know how to say but they were flat unlike before! Still have that killer ass!

Back in the office I cannot stop thinking of Amy. Damn, long time never RTF! So I did. FR in my next post.

Cheers.
Old 17-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Amy H16R15

Sitting in my desk trying to finish my deadline, my mind was playing of the thought to drop by PT again, RTF Amy then back to office and continue working. But I realized, I am about to finish anyway, so I'd rather knock off work early then go PT.

After finishing my work, I immediately packed up my things and left the office. It was only 5:30pm, undertime, haha, don't care. I reached PT before 6:00pm, go straight to H16, Amy's door open! Jolly good! I go in then made off with the pleasantries and gave her the fee.

During washup we chat a bit, then she wash herself. Afterwhich she told me to lie down and in a flash she was all over me! Catbath was great, left and right nipple then go to AR! Her tongue so powerful, I can feel her licking and poking my asshole! Shiok! Then lick and suck balls! Again, shiok! She cap me for BJ and I ask her how come? She say she always do. Ok lah, anyways, I know her BJ was powerful, and true enough as she was sucking and deep throating me, so many times I lift my back from the bed because she's so good and I almost come. Everytime I feel like coming I lift my back and try to "restrain" her from sucking me but as if she don't mind me and continue to attack my dick! I went to the point where I gently whispered to her, "slowly darling", she just giggled and still continue to suck my dick! Damn, she was on a mission to make me come!

I really had to stop her by asking to go 69. She positioned herself on top of me just enough for me to lick her sweet pussy. She don't want licking her asshole. So she sucking my dick and me licking her pussy, we were in good harmony, until here it goes again, I feel like coming already so I stopeed her again and this time I tell her to FJ already. She changed the condom I was wearing with a fresh new one, damn my dick was really rock hard and ready to go, so after the new condom go in, I also go in. In to Amy's pussy! As I pump her, she know how to ride also. I can feel her meeting my thrusts! Shiok! Piak-piak-piak and off I went!

Overall rating was 8.5/10. If BBBJ maybe give her 9-9.5 lah.

What a way to end the week, Kidd and Amy.

Next up, Michelle H02R16 maybe? See how, still hoping to RTF Ada or Super.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.
Old 17-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondick View Post
Dear All,

I tried Maggie H2R2 on Monday.
Nice experience, and very friendly WL.

Anyway, I was shocked when she frenched me shortly after licking my body.
I am now a bit concerned whether this frenching will lead to infection of any virus as I read in the internet that Hepatitis B virus can be transmitted via saliva ....

Any bros care to enlighten a newbie like me on this?
Very much appreciated
Greetings Bro Liondick, I have tried and RTF H02R02 and the most I can get from her was lips to lips only. Never give me frenching so you are lucky.

This WL will rinse her mouth with Listerine before and after sessions so nothing for you to worry about. I paint her pussy lying down and her asshole while in doggy on top of having 69, she will kiss me but no frenching, aka, tongue wrestling hehe.

So far I have frenching in my sessions with other WLs over the years and no infection so far. As long as you practice proper oral hygiene, you should be safe.

I thank you.
Old 17-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Amy H16R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
What a way to end the week, Kidd and Amy.

Next up, Michelle H02R16 maybe? See how, still hoping to RTF Ada or Super.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.
Whoa! Bro, salute you! Two in a day?!

Reading your FRs I have learned! Same as I have learned from Bro U-Da-Man. Ok, now I understand.

I thank you.
Old 18-07-2010, 03:15 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience Michelle - H02R16

Before I start, FRs will never be complete without the PT scene.

So, reached PT around 1:00pm ++, go straight to H16, Ada and Amy not working. Found out that Vivi and Lynn off for 1 month leave already. Kindly refer to highlights of PSL.

H12, MJ working but no queue, Janet working got 2 Bros queueing, Joey working got 1 Bro queueing. H10 Judy and Kiko working.

Finally I was in H02 waiting for Michelle, it took me at least 30 minutes. An old Bro went out and she signalled me to wait as she closed the door. Once opened, I enter and could see that she made changes to her looks. Her hair looks better and her body more meaty now compared to before.

She recognized me by asking how come I never see Maggie. I was surprised that she knew! Anyways I said I wanted her that's why I come.

As she took off her clothes, I noticed her pink pointed nipples, wow! Her petite body was very nice complemented by her meaty ass! Everything was in proportion!

I was caressing her ass while she was washing me. Damn shiok, I cannot stop myself from groping her. Complexion damn soft leh! Then she brought me to bed and started to catbath. My nipples were welcoming her lips and tongue, suction was great. She went down to give AR, then suck and lick my balls. I was really lookling forward to her BBBJ which caame after ball sucking. Everything Bro slashGNR said was on spot. She BBBJ me lying down, then I was positioned to the side of her bed still lying down and she BBBJ from my left side, she sit me up, stand me up and back to lying down. Oh shiok! I think the exercise took most of the 25 minutes I was in her room! And all the while she BBBJ me, both my hands are busy caressing her breasts and finetuning her nipples. They were pointe and responsive!

As we go to FJ, she lied on the side of her bed and I was standing as I pumped her. I told her I want to fuck in bed but she insisted with me standing so I gave my all to her, piak-piak-piak ang game over! I was able to taste a bit of her pussy but she stopped me.

To be continued...
Old 18-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

So, reached PT around 1:00pm ++, go straight to H16, Ada and Amy not working. Found out that Vivi and Lynn off for 1 month leave already. Kindly refer to highlights of PSL.

H12, MJ working but no queue, Janet working got 2 Bros queueing, Joey working got 1 Bro queueing. H10 Judy and Kiko working.

Finally I was in H02 waiting for Michelle, it took me at least 30 minutes. An old Bro went out and she signalled me to wait as she closed the door. Once opened, I enter and could see that she made changes to her looks. Her hair looks better and her body more meaty now compared to before.

She recognized me by asking how come I never see Maggie. I was surprised that she knew! Anyways I said I wanted her that's why I come.

As she took off her clothes, I noticed her pink pointed nipples, wow! Her petite body was very nice complemented by her meaty ass! Everything was in proportion!

I was caressing her ass while she was washing me. Damn shiok, I cannot stop myself from groping her. Complexion damn soft leh! Then she brought me to bed and started to catbath. My nipples were welcoming her lips and tongue, suction was great. She went down to give AR, then suck and lick my balls. I was really lookling forward to her BBBJ which came after ball sucking. Everything Bro slashGNR said was on spot. She BBBJ me lying down, then I was positioned to the side of her bed still lying down and she BBBJ from my left side, she sit me up, stand me up and back to lying down. Oh shiok! I think the exercise took most of the 25 minutes I was in her room! And all the while she BBBJ me, both my hands are busy caressing her breasts and finetuning her nipples. They were pointed and responsive!

As we go to FJ, she lied on the side of her bed and I was standing as I pumped her. I told her I want to fuck in bed but she insisted with me standing so I gave my all to her, piak-piak-piak ang game over! I was able to taste a bit of her pussy but she stopped me.

To be continued...
I tried to french her but she doesn't allow also. But nevermind, her mind blowing BBBJ is more than enough to compensate for the things she won't allow.

Overall rating = 9/10 highlighting her superb BBBJ!

She say she working on Sundays and knocks off work 7:00pm if she's tired and 7:30pm if not.

Well, I guess I'm gonna see her later, hope she's working like what she told me.

Cheers.
Old 18-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

H20 R168 - Mei Bo

Went there yesterday..
Walk around, all my usual WLs are all working. So decided to try Aida..

H20 R168 - Mei Bo
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $30
RTF: Maybe..
Old 19-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Sorry Bros, no PT scene today. So, straight down to my FR.

But before doing so, I would just like to say thank you, thank you to Bro slashGNR! Sir, thank you for the ups points, appreciate your kindness and generosity! And this is on top of the FR that you gave for Michelle. I think I am hooked on her...for now! Bro, her BBBJ is mind blowing!!! I thank you Sir, Bro slashGNR!

I went to PT before 1:30pm today trying to catch Michelle early on and be her 1st customer, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. She told me that she already have a customer that came before me so I will be 2nd. No matter, I shall wait until I have had my fill with her. I waited for a full 35 minutes. Ting Ting H02R15 was a bit concerned about me waiting for so long but I told her I'm ok.

After the 35 minutes of waiting, finally, Michelle opened her door and gestured me into her room. My wait was worth every minute with the time I spent in her room (36 minutes total! hehe). This time, I am rating her BBBJ 10/10. I don't know what it was but maybe she was happy to see me for 2 consecutive times because the BBBJ she gave me was more great than before. I was trying my very best not to come, damn, she was sucking and licking me for at least 20 minutes or so! All the while I was playing with her tits and nipples! Very shiok! Oh God, how I really tried not to come and I was really thankful that I endured her "torture"!

Going down to FJ, it was me who dictated to what position we are having this time. I lied her in her bed and we went to missionary. Damn, my dick was so rock hard and I really cannot stop pumping as soon as I entered her. Piak-piak-piak and we were done. I continued to pump her until my dick was hard no more. Overall rating of 9/10, because no frenching and 69.

We chat a while after the great session and agreed to "meet" again later next week! Great! Got appointment already! Can't wait to see her again.

Cheers!
Old 19-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
H20 R168 - Mei Bo

Went there yesterday..
Walk around, all my usual WLs are all working. So decided to try Aida..

H20 R168 - Mei Bo
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $30
RTF: Maybe..
So you tried Aida but give FR for Mei Bo.

Ok, at least got names with House and Room numbers.

I thank you.
Old 19-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

I was caressing her ass while she was washing me. Damn shiok, I cannot stop myself from groping her. Complexion damn soft leh! Then she brought me to bed and started to catbath. My nipples were welcoming her lips and tongue, suction was great. She went down to give AR, then suck and lick my balls. I was really lookling forward to her BBBJ which caame after ball sucking. Everything Bro slashGNR said was on spot. She BBBJ me lying down, then I was positioned to the side of her bed still lying down and she BBBJ from my left side, she sit me up, stand me up and back to lying down. Oh shiok! I think the exercise took most of the 25 minutes I was in her room! And all the while she BBBJ me, both my hands are busy caressing her breasts and finetuning her nipples. They were pointe and responsive!

To be continued...
Quote:
I tried to french her but she doesn't allow also. But nevermind, her mind blowing BBBJ is more than enough to compensate for the things she won't allow.

Overall rating = 9/10 highlighting her superb BBBJ!

She say she working on Sundays and knocks off work 7:00pm if she's tired and 7:30pm if not.

Well, I guess I'm gonna see her later, hope she's working like what she told me.

Cheers.
Bro fornicator congrats on your nice FR! Got cliffhanger some more! Haha! I shall RTF H02R16 this week! Also special mention to Bro slashGNR's FR, yes, I've read it also and with Bro fornicator validating the account of events, RTF is in order.

I thank you.
Old 19-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!

Quote:

Finally I was in H02 waiting for Michelle, it took me at least 30 minutes.

To be continued...
Bro Michelle is H02R16 or R15? Your FR is very captivating and like to try her
Old 19-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniman View Post
Bro Michelle is H02R16 or R15? Your FR is very captivating and like to try her
Bro Uniman, she is R16.

Knock yourself out Bro and try her ASAP! You won't regret it, I didn't!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Bro slashGNR, you're da man!!!!! Just had an awesome time with Michelle H2R16 earlier this evening!!!!

Damn she can blow and blow and blow. She was catbathing me and BBBJing me for at least 20 minutes!!!! But I held back because I wanted to bonk that very tone and sexy body of hers!

I was actually very surprised when I went into her room. I dunno why, but I thought she'd be a meaty milf, but Michelle looks late 20s and has a very very good body. She has in my opinion, one of the best looking bodies in PT - a lot like Katty's but no enhanced tits. She is slim with just enough curves to make me drool at the sight of her curvy butt and very smooth healthy skin! Her tits though a small B cup, possess remarkably almost red nipples - which are responsive to the touch. Gets nice and hard very quickly.

She BBBJed me lying down, sideways standing up and back lying down which she also introduced a lubed finger up into my arse!!!! Wow!!I could feel my build up hard and intense, but I needed to feel her pussy enveloping my rock hard dick first.

She's got a great body to look when doing missionary. Her smooth shapely legs would wrap around me when I took my time deep inside of her hitting her right spots within - she would softly moan "Yes, yes. Yes darling. "hen shuang". I wanted her to finish me off in her mouth but , alas, though Michelle gives an excellent BBBJ, she doesn't CIM. No matter, she looks so sexy under me. Her toned shapely body mine to violate.... with a few more long, thick, forceful strokes, I came a truckload into the cap. What a rush!!!

Michelle is very caring too. She told me to lie down and recover while she cleans herself. A few minutes later I wanted to get up, she still said to rest a bit more. So I chilled and we chatted and chatted. Including more chatting time before the deed, I was in Michelle's room for 40 minutes! I thought Janet takes her time, but Michelle really doesn't bother at all about time. I really like her. Probably rtf her tomorrow - even if she doesn't CIM hahaha

Face: 6.5 (quite a pleasant 20something looking babe)
Body: 8.5 (high score not only because she has a toned shapely body, but her skin, though a little tan, is so smooth and actually has a healthy sheen to it. One of PT's best for sure. Love it!!!)
Boobs: 7.5 (again high score even though her tits are only a small B. But her nipples are almost red and gets thick and hard very quickly)
BBBJ: 8.5 (very very very good. Takes her time. Slow and sensual type - my favourite kind. Would have scored a high 9 if she CIM, but she doesn't do that)
FJ: 7.5 (how not to love a beautiful toned body and red nipples staring at you when bonking??? Great visual!)
GFE: 8 (very pleasant and chatty girl. Caring too, let me rest for quite a while before and after the session. Great conversationalist)
RTF: I think everyday for the next few days!!! hahaha

I haven't been wowed by a PT WL for a long while. Not since my first time with Moon. Besides the great sex. Michelle provided an exquisite experience of pleasant company, sensual loving and a sexy body to hold and touch. Wonderful.

Cheers
Old 20-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Bro slashGNR, you're da man!!!!! Just had an awesome time with Michelle H2R16 earlier this evening!!!!

Damn she can blow and blow and blow. She was catbathing me and BBBJing me for at least 20 minutes!!!! But I held back because I wanted to bonk that very tone and sexy body of hers!

I was actually very surprised when I went into her room. I dunno why, but I thought she'd be a meaty milf, but Michelle looks late 20s and has a very very good body. She has in my opinion, one of the best looking bodies in PT - a lot like Katty's but no enhanced tits. She is slim with just enough curves to make me drool at the sight of her curvy butt and very smooth healthy skin! Her tits though a small B cup, possess remarkably almost red nipples - which are responsive to the touch. Gets nice and hard very quickly.

She BBBJed me lying down, sideways standing up and back lying down which she also introduced a lubed finger up into my arse!!!! Wow!!I could feel my build up hard and intense, but I needed to feel her pussy enveloping my rock hard dick first.

She's got a great body to look when doing missionary. Her smooth shapely legs would wrap around me when I took my time deep inside of her hitting her right spots within - she would softly moan "Yes, yes. Yes darling. "hen shuang". I wanted her to finish me off in her mouth but , alas, though Michelle gives an excellent BBBJ, she doesn't CIM. No matter, she looks so sexy under me. Her toned shapely body mine to violate.... with a few more long, thick, forceful strokes, I came a truckload into the cap. What a rush!!!

Michelle is very caring too. She told me to lie down and recover while she cleans herself. A few minutes later I wanted to get up, she still said to rest a bit more. So I chilled and we chatted and chatted. Including more chatting time before the deed, I was in Michelle's room for 40 minutes! I thought Janet takes her time, but Michelle really doesn't bother at all about time. I really like her. Probably rtf her tomorrow - even if she doesn't CIM hahaha

Body: 8.5 (high score not only because she has a toned shapely body, but her skin, though a little tan, is so smooth and actually has a healthy sheen to it. One of PT's best for sure. Love it!!!)
Boobs: 7.5 (again high score even though her tits are only a small B. But her nipples are almost red and gets thick and hard very quickly)
BBBJ: 8.5 (very very very good. Takes her time. Slow and sensual type - my favourite kind. Would have scored a high 9 if she CIM, but she doesn't do that)
FJ: 7.5 (how not to love a beautiful toned body and red nipples staring at you when bonking??? Great visual!)
GFE: 8 (very pleasant and chatty girl. Caring too, let me rest for quite a while before and after the session. Great conversationalist)

I haven't been wowed by a PT WL for a long while. Not since my first time with Moon. Besides the great sex. Michelle provided an exquisite experience of pleasant company, sensual loving and a sexy body to hold and touch. Wonderful.

Cheers
Good work Bro! Very good indeed. What did I tell you, huh?! Bro slashGNR was on spot yah?! Hehe!

The reason why I never mentioned that she fingered my asshole was that I was a bit embarrased to say that the whole while she was fingering me, I was twitching! Hehe, twitching in ecstacy that is! She didn't finger me when I RTF her last Saturday but on my RTF last Sunday, she did.

Yes, she don't care about time. Before our session she will smoke first while we chit-chat. Then proceed to wash me. After the session I would wash myself as I always do and continue to chit-chat.

RTF indeed is in order within this week. I have convinced her to agree to my proposition. I am booking her for 2 sessions! But first, I need to settle my accoounts with Da S H10R04!

Until then...

Cheers.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

Cheers
Bro.. wow lau.. you write until so steam ?
is she new ? H2R16 ? is 1st section of H2 ?

How come I never noticed anyone that caught my eyes in 1st section ?
by the way, any frenching ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1