The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSuperman View Post
spread the love.Its thanks giving in Geylang!
you siow right or had too much ecstacy already? Spreading love in GL is dangerous lah. You will get burnt. Just spread sperm will do lah.
Old 14-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Tian Tian FR by lemonkool

Name: Tian Tian, 1612
boobs: 34C
looks: 7, looks like a JC sch gal with pigtails
fj; 8
bbbj: 7

Was feeling horny on friday afternoon, so drove down to 1612 to get a prc pro to help release my cum.
asked tommy any recommendations and he recommended tian tian a new gal just arrived 1 mth plus.
I took a look and my dick sprang to attention. She had a nice huge pair of boobs that threatened to spill out of her dress. Mai tu liao. We quickly went to the room and start stripping. She was very service oriented and helpme to strip. When we went into the bath, i lose control and started to fondle her huge melons and lick them. She seemed to enjoy it and was moaning away. She also used her breasts to soap my didi and uses her ass crack to soap it as well. We spent quite some time groping and frenching inside the bath.

After the bath, we proceed to the bed where the catbath started. It took almost 15 mins which was quite shiok. I couldn't take it anymore and asked tian tian to cap me and proceed to make love. What happened next was mind blowing. It started with her riding me cowgirl. The two melons bouncing in front of me was too much for me to take it. I sat up and grabbed her, with her in sitting position humping away. All this while i was looking at the mirror and was feeling damn shiok. She really looked like a JC sch gal with her petite figure and pigtails. The humping last for a good ten mins and suddenly she moaned loudly and screamed that she is cumming. I tried to thrust upwards harder but she grabbed me tightly as she camed i could feel her pussy becoming very wet and spasming with my dick stll inside.

Woa liew.we were frozen in that position for a couple of mins for her climax to subside. Once she signalled she is ready to proceed, i fucked her i doggie position furiously. Finally i could no longer tahan, i pushed her down to missionary and cummed inside her. It was one of the most intense session i had, apart from those i had with the lengendary ju zi and xo from 2062a. Even after the fuck, she kept saying that my didi was huge and she had not climaxed for a long time. Even typing this now makes me horny.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchee View Post
yah, I think her frontal looks like this particular picture
Well, Xiu Xiu has much more MILK ... I love it ... hahaha

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtfagain View Post
This particular WL by the name of Mary looks like Gucci Super Model............ really cool and mysterious loh. I got her into the room and she did me good service. Can french kiss her, she does got bbbj and ass riming. Never imagined I would get the chance to boink a super model look alike loh.

Woohoo!! U sure this newbie looks like Amber Chia? How many percent looks like her? If Mary looks like her at least 50%, ho say liao ... Mai tu liao lah ... So long she is not from L1805, I am willing to try her up ...

Thanks for the head up bro!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

M77, 2413

Ok, think my FR style is gonna be brief yet trying to bring out the essential highlights.

M77: mature-looking, cute and bubbling personality. Fair, average height. She has beautiful feet. Nice and long BBBJ, accommodating FJ. Quite fun for conversation.
Old 15-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hongkanliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtfagain View Post
Mary...amber chia lookalikes...
Mary this Amber Chia lookalike sounds delicious lah. The other time I saw her in the Kotex Advertisement my didi stand at attention obeying to all her wishes liaoz. Will go down and have alook. Thanks for the recommendation. I share FR will all of you when I am done.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Hmmm ...Big time sex kitten?!

I asked for Mary at one of my regular fuck shops ... The moment the OKT told me that they do not have Mary in their shop and he added that she should be from L1805 ... I immediately told him that I swear I would never wanna patronize WL from L1805 simply because I have condemned L1805 OKT, Peter!! I also told my pals (who were with me) not to support L1805.

My pals chose Fan Fan and Anqi but I chose Jenny ... The OKT said Jenny is prettier than Lemon (L30) who is known for her service-oriented attitude.

WL Name - Jenny (She is now the signature WL of L2062 after the departure of XO, Xiao Min, June and QQ)
Age - 26 years (my guess)
Height - 1.64 m
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L2062 (Auntie Lorna's shop)
Misc Info - She is cool from the outside but ultra warm inside her ... Try her and you'll know what I mean here ...

Look - 7.3/10

She is quite demure and highly presentable on the first look but she turned herself into a big time sex-kitten when she BBBJ me. I would said she is quite alluring and sex-appealing although not outstandingly pretty. I would say one would unlikely reject her on seeing her the very first time.

Bod - 7.3/10

She has a flower tattoo on the left side of her rib cage (just below her breast) to cover her accident scar. SHe is neither slim nor plumb. Good size to fondle and hug ... Not for people who fancy pencil slim physique lass.

Tits - 7/10

She possesses B cupper assets. Her nipples are brown in colour and areola is about the size of a 50 cents coin. Her assets are quite firm and nice to caress & fondle.

Shower - 7.5/10

She offered body-to-body massage from back to front and we frenched passionately in the shower ... She also offered me a BBBJ.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Not bad but could be better if she put in effort to be more innovative.

French - 7.8/10

She frenched me deeply and passionately. At one moment, I thought she was treating me like her lover ...

AR - 7.5/10

She put me on fours and used her tongue to probe my arse ... She caress & stimulate my dick with her hands stimultaneously.

BBBJ - 8/10

This was where she shone! Her deep-throated BBBJ coupled with her killer CFM glance drove me to cloud 9 in no time ... ShiokadOoooo!! She also licked my dick shaft and scrotum. Her BBBJ style was sensuous, slow and very moist ... I like ...

FJ - 7/10

Quite engaging but I think she applied alittle too much KY which made me feel a little lose inside her. Nevertheless I cummed quite easily after switching fuck styles thrice perhaps because she had done a great job in the BBBJ department ...

Attitude - 8/10

I have nothing to fault her ... Great attitude ...

RTF - Possible ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-04-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Typo error.
Old 18-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

To all sammy boy members beware. These are the list of clones that have been going around writing fake FRs. Don't waste your money on WL after reading their FRs.

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
* EightPoints
* feifeilover
* chunni
* King.Cobra
* meyde00

I have wasted lots of money reading their stupid FRs and am very annoyed I think better go for FLs better, since I don't see any of them writing about FLs. Here is one of my favourites
Old 18-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by falundafa View Post
FR report
Name: Bai Li,
homebase : 1805
boobs: 32B
looks: 7
bbbj: 7
fj; 8
ar: 7

I was walking through Geylang and started to feel particularly horny so i dropped by at house 2847
I asked the OKT for recommendation and he got one whole queue of girls in. One of them struck my attention as she looks like my secondary school mate.
Her name is Bai Ling and she is sweet and petite. she just started work 13th this month from what I heard.
I very curious what my secondary school mate lookalike would look like when she was naked and just the thought got my dick satnding up. Her boobs are nice and petitie.

She help me to strip out of my clothes. Her voice also very sexy leh.. When we went into the bath, we french kissed each other. It was nice and wet. I touch touch her all over the place. She boob massage me from the back while massaging me did with her soapy finger from the front. Then she used her breasts to rub my nipple my didi and uses her ass crack to soap my didi as well. We spent quite some time groping and frenching inside the bath.

After the bath, we proceed to the bed where the catbath started. She really took her time to lick me. She started licking me from the back of my ear down towards my neck and then to my nipple. Her tongue was quickly followed by her finger which scratched me in softly tantalzing strokes. She did me really nice and good bbbj. After 25 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. Without me saying anything she seems to know what I wanted and cap me.

I wrote her doggy style and was grabbing her boobs from behind. Her moaning when I went in deep deep into her was most tantalizing. It was a serious turn on. The mirror provided a very nice angle for me to enjoy. All those images I had of my secondary school classmate can into my mind when I was humping her. I imagine we were doing each other in our deserted class room back in the good old school days after the class has dismissed. I thrust harder and harder. Her hold on my wrist got tighter and tighter as I rode along deep in my fantasy. Her pussy became very wet and she moaned really loud. I finally released my army of millions into her as well.

We lie in bed and cuddled for a while. She helped massage my back while we french kissed some more.
wah haha another delicious FR about BaiLi 1805! Trash it, trash it. oh pretty please bro MaXx Priest trash this FR.
Old 18-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
To all sammy boy members beware. These are the list of clones that have been going around writing fake FRs. Don't waste your money on WL after reading their FRs.

I have wasted lots of money reading their stupid FRs and am very annoyed I think better go for FLs better, since I don't see any of them writing about FLs. Here is one of my favourites
i have to say something abt this yet another brainless post from drinkmilk. if any bros do their homework instead of believing stupid posts, search all my previous posts. i have been so quiet in gl forum lately cos i have been bz hunting in fl dome 3. i have one fr on local fl (who is a gem!) and more coming soon. i also rem seeing bro max p and bro fat fatt review on fl before.

and what is drinkmilk's link? its to a map, not a fr. how many fr do you see from him about fl? or abt any non-1805 girl for that matters?

but i must agrees with drinkmilk on one thing: dun waste money on wl! go for local fl instead! over at fl dome 3!
Old 19-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
mrchee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I brought a new toy not long ago, it is a long hard vibrating libido. Got some hot tips from the person selling the toy, and decided to try it on a PRC last night.
After receiving some good recommendations from some bros, decided to check out the new girl in 1805, Mary.

She has a very sweet and pretty look, like those Jap AV stars I saw at home.
We started stripping and I saw that she has quite good assets hidden behind those red g-strings. I kissed her neck, and fondled with her boobs with her bra on as her hands went down to fondle my didi.

Whaa.. damn hard liao. Time to use my secret weapon. I pulled out my new toy and she got a shock. She teased that this wont work on her but I didn’t believe it.
She sat on the be
d with her back resting on the frame, while I took out some red cloth and tied up her wrists. She struggled and gave me the CFM face.
I then tied up her calves to her thighs to prevent her legs from swinging around. I opened up legs and pulled her g-string apart, to reveal a dark, unseen lovehole.

I on the vibrator and I heard the zzz sound from it. I brought it close to her lovehole and her whole body shivered the moment it touched her clit. “Qing yi dian!!” She pleaded.

But I didn’t care. I pushed the vibrator up and down her clit and her eyes rolled back and she started screaming. Her legs whobbled heaveily but my knots are tied hard. Her hands shook violently but she could not untie the knot. The feeling was immense.

I then pushed the toy inside bit by bit and she was literally crying with joy. Her love juice started flowing out non stop and wet the whole bed. Her whole body was shivering and she was pleading me to stop.

After another 10 mins of erotic torture, I untied her. Her whole body was still shivering. I pushed her head to my groin and told her to unzip me. She did it with weak hands and held my limb didi in her hands. She started licking the surface, followed by half deep throated.

I held her head and pushed my whole dick inside making it a full deepthroat, nearly choking her.

As the BBBJ continued, my hands went down and played with her breasts. The pace went faster and faster and before I could stop her, I shot the whole load into her mouth.

I left the house, satisfied with my new toy.

Ratings on her:
Name: Mary
House: 1805
Looks – 7 Not bad, GF looks
Body – A bit short but overall ok
Boobs – 6.5 B cup
BBBJ – 8 Submissive to my demands
AR – Didn’t try
FJ – Didn’t try
Attitude – 9 A very GF effect material
RTF – Yes
Old 19-04-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzcappucinno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR L30H33 CAT150 PRC, an'na 安娜.

(Heard there is another anna Cat 150 somewhere in geylang, so please don't confuse the two)

I have been visiting geylang for 10 years now, and with the help of this forum I have had some really nice and unforgettable bonk!

So here is my contribution to my fellow cheongster:

This is my 2nd visit to her. First time the experience was okay, nothing to shout about. In fact, her looks can be cold and uninterested initially, now she look a tad slimmer and much more willing to smile! I guess she takes time to warmup.

I come back again because I could not forget her porcelain fair skin, very big boobs and super attractive megawatt smile! And most of all her soft genuine moan in bed!

Height: 1.68m. I have a fetish for long legs! With her sexy blue heels on, OMG her legs looks like extending forever!
Looks: 7/10. I consider her average, but sweet GFE looking. She is pretty because of her fair skin tone. Her smile is to die for!
Body: ok. Not a small girl. Acceptable
Boobs: 36c. Definitely her best assets! Soft and very very nice to hold!
BJ: 7/10 not the best in the business but above average.
FJ: 8/10. I like that she oblige to any position I requested. Started off in tits fuck, scissors, doggie (the view is heaven!) and release in missionary. Her moaning is really provocative like AV-porn star, soft but genuine enough for me! Really making you want to bang even harder every time! When the release came, OMG. Only one word - SEXtifying! Shoik shoik shoik!
Attitude: 8/10. Definitely for people who wants a GFE bonk. You have to initiate the the move and converse with her, she will warmup to you. Trust me, it is effort worth spend, you will be nicely "rewarded"!!

RTF: Definitely!! Definitely many more times to come!!

She is not the best if you scrutinized each individual departments mentioned above. But with fair skin, long legs, and a smile to die for, she is worth the bonk!
Old 19-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Hmmm ...Big time sex kitten?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I asked for Mary at one of my regular fuck shops ... The moment the OKT told me that they do not have Mary in their shop and he added that she should be from L1805 ... I immediately told him that I swear I would never wanna patronize WL from L1805 simply because I have condemned L1805 OKT, Peter!! I also told my pals (who were with me) not to support L1805.

My pals chose Fan Fan and Anqi but I chose Jenny ... The OKT said Jenny is prettier than Lemon (L30) who is known for her service-oriented attitude.

WL Name - Jenny (She is now the signature WL of L2062 after the departure of XO, Xiao Min, June and QQ)
Age - 26 years (my guess)
Height - 1.64 m
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L2062 (Auntie Lorna's shop)
Misc Info - She is cool from the outside but ultra warm inside her ... Try her and you'll know what I mean here ...

Look - 7.3/10

She is quite demure and highly presentable on the first look but she turned herself into a big time sex-kitten when she BBBJ me. I would said she is quite alluring and sex-appealing although not outstandingly pretty. I would say one would unlikely reject her on seeing her the very first time.

Bod - 7.3/10

She has a flower tattoo on the left side of her rib cage (just below her breast) to cover her accident scar. SHe is neither slim nor plumb. Good size to fondle and hug ... Not for people who fancy pencil slim physique lass.

Tits - 7/10

She possesses B cupper assets. Her nipples are brown in colour and areola is about the size of a 50 cents coin. Her assets are quite firm and nice to caress & fondle.

Shower - 7.5/10

She offered body-to-body massage from back to front and we frenched passionately in the shower ... She also offered me a BBBJ.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Not bad but could be better if she put in effort to be more innovative.

French - 7.8/10

She frenched me deeply and passionately. At one moment, I thought she was treating me like her lover ...

AR - 7.5/10

She put me on fours and used her tongue to probe my arse ... She caress & stimulate my dick with her hands stimultaneously.

BBBJ - 8/10

This was where she shone! Her deep-throated BBBJ coupled with her killer CFM glance drove me to cloud 9 in no time ... ShiokadOoooo!! She also licked my dick shaft and scrotum. Her BBBJ style was sensuous, slow and very moist ... I like ...

FJ - 7/10

Quite engaging but I think she applied alittle too much KY which made me feel a little lose inside her. Nevertheless I cummed quite easily after switching fuck styles thrice perhaps because she had done a great job in the BBBJ department ...

Attitude - 8/10

I have nothing to fault her ... Great attitude ...

RTF - Possible ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
I have to agree with bro Max Priest... Jenny is awesome... can't wait for my RTF.
Old 19-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

* Bro Max Priest
* Max Priest
* Fat Fat
* Zenlon
* Engima
* Chua Soi Lek
* lawry
* mademen2010
* batboyz
* frankie5_1_0
* EightPoints
* feifeilover
* chunni
* King.Cobra
* meyde00

I have wasted lots of money reading their stupid FRs and am very annoyed I think better go for FLs better, since I don't see any of them writing about FLs. Here is another one of my favourite FL joints. This time around the WL there has a big D-cup knockers.
Old 19-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yorktuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros been reading SBF for many many years this is my first contribution with the most amazing fuck i ever had.

FR on Si Si. She told me she is from WH16 H04 it is a different sisi from 1612 :

SOP as we entered she helped me to undress bla bla... when she undress what attracted me was her firm boobs. I tot i was fake but man when i grab is from behind is is fucking real i tot only porn stars has that...
After our shower, we laid on the bed and TCSS abit. I cant keep my hands to myself, so I started to touch her naked body. Smooth skin....she responded and her hands slide to my hardi..we started to french..and my...she is a passionate kisser her tongue was in my mouth most of the time....i love the feeling of our tongue entwining and the mixing of our saliva....I hug her tighter as we frenched while I moved the other hand to her breasts and start rubbing her nipples....until it was really erect...I moved my mouth away from her lips and enclosed it over her nipples..it tastes so good...she moaned softly as I licked and sucked....and I continue to lick, alternating between the two nipples....

I moved my hands down at the same time and start to stroke her pussy...wow...she is fucking wet ...and as i pushed my finger inside, ooh...it was so wet....slush slush...I decided to give her a good painting....and she moaned louder....her pussy damn juicy....

I couldnt take it anymore, she capped for me and I entered her.....

After the session, we showered, it was so good i even tipped her wanted to ask for no. but refused.

Looks: 8.5/10 (like a Slutty JC Gal)
Boobs: 9/10 (34C and really firm)
Body: 8/10 (smooth complexion with firm real boobs)
Frenching:9/10 (responsive and passionate like gf)
FJ: 9/10 (wet, responsive and really tight i tot i was really fucking a virgin)
GFE: 8.5/10 (frenly and responsive)
RTF: Yes of course
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1