The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 02-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KniteMare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

This thread seems to be inactive for some time... Anyway... have not been to pertain for some time. Wondering if H1R3 is still there. Tried her quite long long time ago... nothing fantastic about service.. just that she got the kind of super lauchio cfm look (my kind of look..) that i can't resist... Service-wise: No bj, no foreplay... cannot touch breast.. no frenching... only fj $30. But seeing myself fucking such a cfm lauchio just turns me on... actually thinking of rtf her again if she still there.. Any bros tried her b4?
Old 03-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
toyoceli1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forgot to add,2 new fl at house 17 first 1 is second room to your right. 2nd fl at room on your left,just opposite e staircase,quote me $40 but did not try.age about 40+.maybe next time.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

FR on H7R6

Went to Petain last week evening in search of lau chios as i have a weak spot for lau chios... could'nt find any as most doors were closed. Came across a H7R6 who was reading her papers with her legs crossed.. (quite a sexy pose to me) and not bad looking.. looks to be in her early 30s... but continued to walk around to search for better fish... in the end... decided to try H7R6 since very horny and going to explode...
Once in the room, had a better look at her and actually looks quite pretty to me... got the kind of look that I like... nice attitude cos always smiling... she stripped and although her body got a bit of fats... the service that came along more than made up for it... She started by helping me to wash my didi.. then ask me to lie on bed followed by a steamy frenching with lots of tongue action... then proceed to catbath my face, neck and south... She then did a 69 with cap... suction was great and she sucked like its a lollipop.. great sound effects too... then she came back for more tongue action and moved her tits to my face and allowed me to have a good suck of her nipples... then proceeded with cowboy and she certainly know how to position herself and control her vagina muscles and move in a way that the sensation was terrific... one of the best cowboy actions I had... then proceeded with doggie which i buay tah han while holding her breasts pumping her.. and finally exploded.. overall a very satisfying experience for me and great attitude too... smiling all the way...

Name: Kathy
Body : 7.5/10 (A bit of fats at waist area but overall is slim)
Tits: Looks a B to me but very nice and soft (i love it)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (think should be able to do a lot of positions upon request)
Price : $50
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 05-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

FR on H7R6 (L2) - Kathy

Went to Petain last week evening in search of lau chios as i have a weak spot for lau chios... could'nt find any as most doors were closed. Came across a H7R6 on L2 who was reading her papers with her legs crossed.. (quite a sexy pose to me) and not bad looking.. looks to be in her early 30s... but continued to walk around to search for better fish... in the end... decided to try H7R6 since very horny and going to explode...
Once in the room, had a better look at her and actually looks quite pretty to me... got the kind of look that I like... nice attitude cos always smiling... she stripped and although her body got a bit of fats... the service that came along more than made up for it... She started by helping me to wash my didi.. then ask me to lie on bed followed by a steamy frenching with lots of tongue action... then proceed to catbath my face, neck and south... She then did a 69 with cap... suction was great and she sucked like its a lollipop.. great sound effects too... then she came back for more tongue action and moved her tits to my face and allowed me to have a good suck of her nipples... then proceeded with cowboy and she certainly know how to position herself and control her vagina muscles and move in a way that the sensation was terrific... one of the best cowboy actions I had... then proceeded with doggie which i buay tah han while holding her breasts pumping her.. and finally exploded.. overall a very satisfying experience for me and great attitude too... smiling all the way...

Name: Kathy
Body : 7.5/10 (A bit of fats at waist area but overall is slim)
Tits: Looks a B to me but very nice and soft (i love it)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (think should be able to do a lot of positions upon request)
Price : $50
Attitude: 9/10 (Always smiling and no rush)
RTF: Maybe
Old 21-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
samsuppotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
just a recommendation, I went to H1 R9 today and I must say she is a pretty nice lady, quite nice looking to me and ok figure. She quote 30bucks and I went in without hesitation, upon clothes off you can see that she have quite a nice pair, abt B i think but the nips are real good feel almost like a mini joystick. Although she didnt give me a BJ but her attitude makes up for the shortfall. Personally I place personality on par with big boobs thus she scores in my record book for that. Hope more go and suppooot her. Feel free to up me if u think my recommendation is right. Thanks
Old 25-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

FR on H3R16 dated 25/mar/07
just happen to walk pass n just try loh

Name - she say no name (in joking manner)
age - did not ask, but i guess late 20s or early 30s
looks - 5/10 not chio but also not ugly, just normal but dun smile much
body - 7/10 Bcup + pink nipple with some tummy n a little ba ba feel
bj(with cap) - 8/10 nice bj althou with cap with sucking of ball which feels shiok but tickisy
fj - 6/10 quite tight, no moaning but have face expression
atitude - a bit cocky but in a joking manner
damage - 40
rtf - em... maybe
Old 05-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from a rendezvous in Petain . This time is H10R1. A malay lady in her 40s with super big tits.As i approached her, she quoted $40 and 'on' i said.Entered the room and immediately strike a con. with her.After the SOP, she began her assault on me. She first licked me from leg to neck and back.The she blowed me out from this planet.I told her that she was good in Bj and she said she performed this way coz i was 'Ching Cai" by not bargaining with her on the price.She gave me a solid 10mins blow and then i proceed to penetrate her shelter.She screamed so loud as if she was being raped.

Face: 6/10
Body: Saggy

Tits: Papaya

Att: good

BJ: Excellent

RTF: Die , Die must try!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

New girl in H3R16. Mid twenties charging $40. Any experience ?
Old 14-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
i_like_devils i_like_devils i_like_devils
All Petain FR experience

Had Kathy (H7R6- L2) one week ago, service wise very passion and adorable. Very shiok, worth the money spend. One bad point or can be consider good point is that her Blow job make me come, never had the chance to enjoy her FJ. Next time will try her FJ.
Old 14-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to allslashGNR is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_devils View Post
Had Kathy (H7R6- L2) one week ago, service wise very passion and adorable. Very shiok, worth the money spend. One bad point or can be consider good point is that her Blow job make me come, never had the chance to enjoy her FJ. Next time will try her FJ.
Since the service is passionate, for your next visit, combination of bj + fj will be $$$ well "invested"...hehe

Adios...
Old 15-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sex Crusader posted

Just came back from a rendezvous in Petain . This time is H10R1. A malay lady in her 40s with super big tits.As i approached her, she quoted $40 and 'on' i said.Entered the room and immediately strike a con. with her.After the SOP, she began her assault on me. She first licked me from leg to neck and back.The she blowed me out from this planet.I told her that she was good in Bj and she said she performed this way coz i was 'Ching Cai" by not bargaining with her on the price.She gave me a solid 10mins blow and then i proceed to penetrate her shelter.She screamed so loud as if she was being raped.

Face: 6/10
Body: Saggy

Tits: Papaya

Att: good

BJ: Excellent

RTF: Die , Die must try!

Her name is Rinah. She offers great service. Her body and boobs are so lustful ! Good service. I used to be her regular.

Last edited by chatoh; 15-04-2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 16-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gts78 is Cool - loads of Potential
H18 Mid room at the turning corner on left

Went there last week
Early 40s
BJ with hot tea
Damage:$20
Looks: Quite a lau Chio. Saggy assets,chatty and friendly,no rushing.
RTF: Sure
Old 16-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
H3R3 - missing ???

I noticed that H3R3 had been 'missing' for 2+ months now

Anybody knows when she will be back or had anybody bonked her lately ?

Please update
Old 16-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: H18 Mid room at the turning corner on left

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts78 View Post
Went there last week
Early 40s
BJ with hot tea
Damage:$20
Looks: Quite a lau Chio. Saggy assets,chatty and friendly,no rushing.
RTF: Sure
Lolz, I love to fantatise her as a "shop's lady boss" forced to have sex w me cos she got tt vain tai tai look and always look very unwilling to face u during the fj, head turned one side when u bonk her...
Old 17-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Aceshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Any bros has any info about H20 R18 Maggie notice she MIA for quite a while liao. No notice on her door?

Aceshot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1