The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou City KTV/Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9000 View Post
For saunas they're everywhere in HZ City. Just yesterday I found a 38E big boobs girl. Fired two shots within 120min. She even had an orgasm during the second round. I've not encountered such a WL for a long period already so was quite surprised. She's new to the trade..
bro ISO... nice FR ...
when will u bring me newbie to this place ???
Old 23-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Huizhou City KTV/Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro ISO... nice FR ...
when will u bring me newbie to this place ???
CASH KING thanks for your encouragement. You're too humble. If your schedule coincides with mine we can cheong together.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou City KTV/Sauna

Quote:
CASH KING thanks for your encouragement. You're too humble. If your schedule coincides with mine we can cheong together.
thank u but u neber telll me ur travelling date leh ...
Old 24-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Bro ISO... don't also forget about me hor... going to squeeze 2 nights going to HZ in Nov..
Old 25-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Huizhou KTV

Quote:
thank u but u neber telll me ur travelling date leh ...
Will let you know once my Nov schedule is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro ISO... don't also forget about me hor... going to squeeze 2 nights going to HZ in Nov..
Hey bro Pink_Flyod please let me know your confirmed Nov schedule as soon as possible so I can book my air tickets.

I'm only afraid that I'll disappoint you as it's an entirely different scene from CP. I can imagine all the HZ KTV girls will be shocked with the way you play!

The main difference is HZ KTV DJs are even more beautiful than the hostesses. Even more beautiful than the Manhattan KTV DJs in CP. HZ KTV DJs don't sell as they're contented with their humble ¥100-200 tip per night. Most of them are very down to earth girls.

All the 'DJ Killers' can consider trying HZ KTVs and see for yourselves. During this week bro waikeekee, KohKen, funtastic, bigboobman007 and friends have all seen it so far.

Just finished 5 nights in a row of KTV partying in CP and HZ. Need to rest a bit before I can contribute more FRs or info. This coming week will need to pass the baton to my uncle for live update liao.
Old 25-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro ISO, what about the genuinity of liquor in HZ ?? On the safe side, I should bring my own hor ...

I don't play rough what.. I merely let many mei mei sit in the room.. I will let you know the date way in advance... so save the bullet hor..

I drank so much in Taipei that I always knock off before midnights... The 3rd day, I was sick for the whole day but still need to attend meetings... these taiwanese tai kor can really drinks... we drink neat for the whole glass.. even at afternoon time, there were just 5 guys and we play taiwanese dice and we still drinks.. weird.
Old 25-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou KTV

Thanks for the excellence report.....please continue as you have to keep the baton.
Wow you going up market liao? Everyday KTV. No KTV this trip for me. Have to listen to advice or rather command from an Old Bird. Have to stay away from KTV as I cannot spend. KTV is beyond my status so must stick to cheapo places like BBS, LSB. KTV is for people who can drink can spend and can support KTV only. hahahha

And you should know, your uncle only have a 15 years old Commodore PC that weight about 50kg....so how to hug it along to CP to write report ? Have to catch up with u here only when I am back later next month.

Would you buy yr uncle a netbook for his 70th birthday gift?

GTG. Need to rush down to the bus station now otherwise I cannot make it to CP by 1 Nov. LOL

Quote:

Just finished 5 nights in a row of KTV partying in CP and HZ. Need to rest a bit before I can contribute more FRs or info. This coming week will need to pass the baton to my uncle for live update liao.

Old 25-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Re: Huizhou KTV

Quote:
Will let you know once my Nov schedule is out.
nov no good date for me leh ... what abt dec ...
christmas to new year ... goot ??
Quote:
The main difference is HZ KTV DJs are even more beautiful than the hostesses. Even more beautiful than the Manhattan KTV DJs in CP. HZ KTV DJs don't sell as they're contented with their humble ¥100-200 tip per night. Most of them are very down to earth girls.
liddat ... what abt the quality of ktv gals ???
Quote:
wow ... u upgraded liao ... 5 nites ktv in a row... buut u onli spend one nite with me in cp ktv the last time ...
Old 25-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Huizhou City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro ISO, what about the genuinity of liquor in HZ ?? On the safe side, I should bring my own hor ...

I don't play rough what.. I merely let many mei mei sit in the room.. I will let you know the date way in advance... so save the bullet hor..
As for premium liquor will have to check and get back to you. Yes better to bring some just in case.

Think not enough to sit liao. Forgot to check if they have bigger rooms or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
GTG. Need to rush down to the bus station now otherwise I cannot make it to CP by 1 Nov. LOL
Taking bus is good. Don't be like me take taxi to Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and kena con some more. Well that's another story.

Quote:
nov no good date for me leh ... what abt dec ...
christmas to new year ... goot ??

liddat ... what abt the quality of ktv gals ???

wow ... u upgraded liao ... 5 nites ktv in a row... buut u onli spend one nite with me in cp ktv the last time ...
Dec schedule not planned yet so have to play by ear.

Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV hostesses are 6-7/10. 2-5-8 system. Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs are 7-9/10. Tip ¥100. Usually customers will give ¥200.

Yes upgrade liao. If this goes on will upgrade to pauper soon.

Most of the time short trips mah so can only party with you for one night.
Old 25-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Re: Huizhou City

Quote:
Dec schedule not planned yet so have to play by ear.
okie ... but i'll be there in CN during this period ....
btw ... where's huizhou city ??
Quote:
Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV hostesses are 6-7/10. 2-5-8 system. Quality of Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs are 7-9/10. Tip ¥100. Usually customers will give ¥200.
100rmb tips to DJ ??? neber give 100 rmb tips to DJ/KJ before ....
100rmb tips is only for PZL gals ...
Old 25-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Re: Huizhou City

Quote:
100rmb tips to DJ ??? neber give 100 rmb tips to DJ/KJ before ....
100rmb tips is only for PZL gals ...
With statements like these. It's no wonder I can only afford to cheong KTV with you only once annually.
Old 26-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Just return to S’pore from HZ city. Thanks a lot for those brothers who visited me in HZ city during the past 2 weeks. Long time never party for the whole week in a row, really feel tired now.
I believed those brothers have tried the sauna in HZ city, agreed that the sauna gals in HZ are more girlfriend feeling than DG gals. If you want to know more about sauna in HZ city, I think the best person to ask is bro bigboobman007. He is now my shifu.
About the Jin ye ktv, I think the fact that the DJ is much beautiful than the hostesses. During the ktv session on that night, spot a few brothers left the room secretly and come back happily to show off their prey (DJ) hand phone number. Although I didn’t organize DJ theme nite on that day, I believe that if I organize one, lot brothers will join. Luckily, I spot one DJ who really looks like ‘杨丞林’ in another ktv after all the brothers left, except bro ISO9000 who joined me. So now fighting with him, to see who get the DJ first. She really looks cute when she get drunk…Bro ISO, rite?

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 26-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

This trip i managed to try 3 sauna, 'jin dian - 金殿', 'kai lian - 凯联' and 'tian wai tian - 天外天' sauna. 'Jin dian' sauna i have introduced previously, gals quality and room decoration not bad. 'Kai Lian' sauna can forget it, the gals are limited and room is quite old.
To my surprise, 'tian wai tian' sauna is not bad. The room decoration is quite ok. The normal (rmb300) sauna gals are quite pretty, when i visited there after mid night that day. Maybe i will try this sauna again in future.

Old 27-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
About the Jin ye ktv, I think the fact that the DJ is much beautiful than the hostesses. During the ktv session on that night, spot a few brothers left the room secretly and come back happily to show off their prey (DJ) hand phone number. Although I didn¡¯t organize DJ theme nite on that day, I believe that if I organize one, lot brothers will join. Luckily, I spot one DJ who really looks like ¡®ÑîØ©ÁÖ¡¯ in another ktv after all the brothers left, except bro ISO9000 who joined me. So now fighting with him, to see who get the DJ first. She really looks cute when she get drunk¡$Bro ISO, rite?
Haha I think more and more bros will die in the hands of the Jin She Shi Dai KTV DJs.

Yes 杨丞林 in her air stewardess uniform is really cute. She looks like her but without the mole. She was really attentive and friendly. Even chatted and accompanied me for a while when she spotted me sitting at the main hall taking a breather. This girl can really melt a man's heart.

So cute after drunk liao. Your friend tekan her jialat jialat with the dice games. Me 英雄救美 tried to help her to drink two rounds. She's so cute and naive that she thought your friend can 'hear' the dices after she kept losing. So she shook two sets of dices at one point! Haha.

Old 27-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=ISO 9000;4230987]
So cute after drunk liao. Your friend tekan her jialat jialat with the dice games. Me 英雄救美 tried to help her to drink two rounds. She's so cute and naive that she thought your friend can 'hear' the dices after she kept losing. So she shook two sets of dices at one point! Haha.
QUOTE]

That night, i really can't stop laughing when i pass her rmb200 tip. She took the 100 and look 'blur' at the other 100 on the table.
Ok, i will leave the DJ to you but only valid for 1 month. If you cannot get her within 1 month, she will be mine...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1