The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bebbuz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Dear dudex100, mind to share the contact no?
Old 12-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dudex100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebbuz View Post
Dear dudex100, mind to share the contact no?
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=243833
Old 26-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ashburn430 Ashburn430 Ashburn430

of all the girls available, which one is preferred/suggested..
Old 05-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Protonsaga69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i must try at lease once .
Bring my honey together . try erotic massage .
Old 05-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I have the contact? How much is the damage? I'll be going kl three times this month .
Old 05-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

ZhangYi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing her ctc?
Old 06-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

I want too .
Old 06-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1977 View Post
Hello,

I am a regular visitor to KL, and via a friend I was given a number for a "Tantric Massage". To be honest, I was quite sceptical when I contacted them, since in the past, the Tantric Massages I've experienced where very basic and more a exotic/erotic massage than anything else. However, my friend garanteed me that this one was different - so some time ago I gave it a shot.

I called, asked for outcall (I am staying in hotel) we had a bit of a chat regarding which services were on offer etc, and I decided to opt for the 2 hours tantric + lingham massage (for those who do not know what lingham massage is, please google it). I waited for about an hour, and there was small knock on my door.

As mentioned, I was very sceptical, and expected the worst but when I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. This tall, smile-full Chinese girl stepped in my room and I would estimate her age to end 20's. Personally I am not a fan of the very young (18-20) girls so for me, this was perfect. Pretty face, not super skinny and bit of extra meat, but to me, absolutely perfect. More important, a very nice set of tits, more than a big handfull - great!

We started chatting a bit (yes, she speaks a bit of English), I undressed and placed myself on the bed. The following 2 hours were just simply fantastic. Maybe because of my low expectations, but mmost certainly I had one of the biggest and intense orgasms ever in my life... I wont go into too much detail of the 2 hour session, but in short, she started with a reasonable firm "normal" massage (by the way, she was dressed in only underwear during this time), for about 20-30 mins. Followed by a "light touch" massage, where all parts of the body were touch softly followed by a more intense massage and touching around my d*ck and *nus. She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.
Mind share ctc ?
Old 13-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hardcoreman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone tell me Wendy still working or ald went back?
Old 18-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Was in KL so called for my regular 2-hour massage from my usual provider. I have tried quite a few of the ML in his stable and have written FRs for Wendy, Jade, etc.

This time I called for Candy. How should I describe her,...

Looks - Chinese round faced but quite pleasant and sweet
Figure - Slender with C Boobs and pointy nipples
Height - 1.6M?
Pussy is clean with nice mould of soft triangular hair
Speaks Chinese with little English

I let her in and as she prepared the bed I went to shower to clean myself.
when I was done she was waiting for me by the bed. She smiled at me and then did a little strip tease. I went and helped her to strip. I love helping ML strip. We rabba rabba a bit and then sahe asked me to lay down.

She proceeded to give me a back and leg massage alternating with soft caresses. Very shiok. Then she came around to my head and stood there with her pussy right in front of me to massage my shoulders and arms. I have full view and access to her triangle.

The massage went on with some strength. It was quite pleasant and with some strength to ease the knots out of my back. She worked on me diligently for an hour then asked me to turn around.

She proceeded to give me a massage on the front while teasing my nipples now and then. Then she came around to my head to massage my chest. She she bent over my face this gave me nice view and access to her C-cups and nipples. I had a delicious time.

B2B started and it was a mixture of boob tease, sliding up and down and some grinding. Finally she propped me on her calves and slowly massaged my dick. She spent quite a bit of time to pleasure me before I shot out a huge load.

We cleaned up where she washed me and then we cuddled a bit and chit chatted. I showed some videos and we spoke about life in general.

Times up, she gave me a kiss and went off.

She was one of my more pleasant encounters. Definitely someone I will call back again.

Damage was RM350 for 2 hours all inclusive.
Don't PM me, just call the OKT at 016 2802639 and ask for Candy.

Tell her you read about her on SBF.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
piercemurray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro please message me the contact
Tq
Old 06-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Charballking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I want too .
Old 07-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
yakovenko is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,can u pm me the location n contact??
Old 13-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

For all the Bros that asked for contact and location, please read the FR properly.

I tried another of the ML, this time is Angel. She is not a SYT but not a MILF either. Still quite pleasant and nice figure.

Name: Angel
Looks: 7/10 not bad quite nice
Height: 1.6M
Boobs: C cup? Nice and ample, all natural with pointy nipples
Body: Quite shapely, not chubby
Massage - Has strength and gives you a good rub down

I have already written a lot on the massage and the experience. Let me just highlight what is memorable about her.

She is friendly with good GFE although speaks mostly Chinese. Dresses like an OL but once in the room will take it all off including the bottom. Nice turf of hair and no smell pussy. Too bad no FJ allowed. Boobs are nice and soft and all natural. Quite a handful as well not those small A/B sizes that needs a wonderbra to prop up.

Depending on chemistry she allows full autoroam.

I had a nice relaxing 1+ hour massage with B2B and erotic touches, then another hour of pleasure as she plays with my tool before shooting out.

She showers together at the end to clean me up. My favorite position of hers is when she bends over my face to massage my abs. Her two delicious papayas hanging over my face waiting to be suckled.

Since then have RTM a few times with her. On my last session last week we had some time so we snuggled together to chit chat. It was nice GFE to curl up together and smell her hair, feel her body next to mine. Was tempted to do FJ but too bad not allowed.

There is a tinge of smoke on her breath but I was not particular. She smokes outside and it is impossible to get rid of the smell sometimes.

The OKT telephone is posted in an earlier FR not too long ago. Call him or look him up for Angel.
Old 13-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

allfuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=no_1977;5293311]Hello,

bro, can share this contact ... thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1