The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Totally concur on this. Having a BF and being professional in the flesh industry is 2 different matter altogether.
if they cant draw the line, natural death (biz aspect) is in the pipeline for sure. BTW, what's a BF
for a WL? the one who dont pay you on your off day is yr BF? sorry for the pun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Got bf is no excuse la. Bf can dump u anytime because 24/7 u kena piak by other people. Better know your place as a whore and do your job cause bros pay good money.

If all got bf then don't work properly die liao loh.

1654a Jiajia also had boyfriend, svc top notch.
1820 apple also had boyfriend, svc top notch.

Along lor 16 last time got one aunty in her 40s every month got bf trf her 5 figure sum in sgd.. Still heard she treat her regulars very well because life is so uncertain..

Even angpai 2041 xiaomei got bf also don't dare anyhow if she is working
Old 23-01-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Got bf is no excuse la. Bf can dump u anytime because 24/7 u kena piak by other people. Better know your place as a whore and do your job cause bros pay good money.

If all got bf then don't work properly die liao loh.

1654a Jiajia also had boyfriend, svc top notch.
1820 apple also had boyfriend, svc top notch.

Along lor 16 last time got one aunty in her 40s every month got bf trf her 5 figure sum in sgd.. Still heard she treat her regulars very well because life is so uncertain..

Even angpai 2041 xiaomei got bf also don't dare anyhow if she is working
Wise words there, lol BF. More like BF when u have the money to support them

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 25-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
Agree with that statement bro! Anyways after Bro Max’s FR, I don’t feel guilty anymore when I go RTF Si Si knowing that I will probably get bad service from Ke Ke. But I just didn’t expect her service to drop that much.
Hi, can provide a FR on SiSi? Saw her but didn’t try. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyguy View Post
Hi, can provide a FR on SiSi? Saw her but didn’t try. Thanks.

You want can go see lol, she should be the tallest one in this house i think quite obvious. her service not bad but if you into those short xmm then she probably not for you. she got more of the mature look but not exactly milf. her room is the corner on the 2nd floor if i remember correctly
Old 02-02-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I manage to visit her this week. Have a good session with her. Good service and can French. I like tall gal.
Old 13-02-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Went last week but forgot to post fr cause of cny. my usual wls code red so i look at the couch and saw 3.
2 of them look way past 30 but got one look like syt so ofc i picked her.
looks: 7/10 those cute she got abit of tummy but if she lose weight wah i think can be a solid 9
tits: A/B cup natural
personality: accomodating never complain no matter how hard i go and she like to chit chat like nonstop hahaha. pre shower, shower, during positions all the time. she quite bubbly so thats a plus point 8/10
Routine: shower sop followed by bbbj. her bbbj was good but not the best 6.5/10
dfk: n/a
FJ: she quite tight but I like to grab the waist of the wl during doggy and missionary....cause she got some tummy wasnt the best. but her butt nice and bouncy when pumping doggy so plus point 7/10

overall was a nice enjoyable experience. but i will probably rtf my regulars instead

Last edited by Weekday; 14-02-2024 at 06:24 AM. Reason: gave too much info
Old 13-02-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
Went last week but forgot to post fr cause of cny. my usual wls code red so i look at the couch and saw 3.
2 of them look way past 30 but got one look like syt so ofc i picked her. her room also basement quite interesting got the okt racing bike inside.

looks: 7/10 those cute she got abit of tummy but if she lose weight wah i think can be a solid 9
personality: accomodating never complain no matter how hard i go and she like to chit chat like nonstop hahaha. pre shower, shower, during positions all the time. she quite bubbly so thats a plus point 8/10
FJ: she quite tight but I like to grab the waist of the wl during doggy and missionary....cause she got some tummy wasnt the best. but her butt nice and bouncy when pumping doggy so plus point 7/10

overall was a nice enjoyable experience. but unless she lose weight i will probably rtf my regulars instead
Nice fr, upz you

Btw curious as to who are your " rtf regulars"? Care to share bro?

PS. Aside from the gals, what i like about this house is the wide variety of refreshments and beaverages. Now okt Derrick even seems to offer freshly brewed latte, capucinno and hot chocolate
Old 13-02-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 of them look way past 30 but got one look like syt so ofc i picked her. her room also basement quite interesting got the okt racing bike inside.

overall was a nice enjoyable experience. but unless she lose weight i will probably rtf my regulars instead
Haha soon she will kp u for writing FR
Old 13-02-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Nice fr, upz you
Btw curious as to who are your " rtf regulars"? Care to share bro?
usually sisi if she busy then san san or whoever avail. i saw one slim syt 2 trips ago on the 2nd floor idk the name yet but looks not bad might take a look next time i go

Quote:
oops now i scared haha hopefully nobody finds out my username
Old 13-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You did not include the name of the WL in your FR.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-02-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy CNY all!

Last edited by willawonks; 14-02-2024 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Nice!
Old 14-02-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
usually sisi if she busy then san san or whoever avail. i saw one slim syt 2 trips ago on the 2nd floor idk the name yet but looks not bad might take a look next time i go

oops now i scared haha hopefully nobody finds out my username
Yes, Sisi is top notch. Probably the AngPai of this house. I think she is the only WL in this house that got people book her for overnight. Wanted to book her just before CNY Eve but OKT said she got guy bao her overnight. Was initally tempted to book Keke but then Wei Wei came down & I went straight for her. Good & solid service from her!

& yes, OKT Derrick is planning to have a Coffee Bar built in the house. Derrick said got one guy offered to be his barista in exchange for 1 free session each time he comes. The Coffee Bar is indeed a nice touch though in mu opinion.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-02-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
Yes, Sisi is top notch. Probably the AngPai of this house. I think she is the only WL in this house that got people book her for overnight. Wanted to book her just before CNY Eve but OKT said she got guy bao her overnight. Was initally tempted to book Keke but then Wei Wei came down & I went straight for her. Good & solid service from her!

& yes, OKT Derrick is planning to have a Coffee Bar built in the house. Derrick said got one guy offered to be his barista in exchange for 1 free session each time he comes. The Coffee Bar is indeed a nice touch though in mu opinion.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
The day before CNY eve was really hot period. Another wl had a customer booked her for 6 sessions straight and another booked the entire day! I couldn't get a slot with my usual fave girls at all haha
Old 14-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know her well bro
Old 14-02-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the reply bro.

Actually thought you had regulars at other gl prc houses though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1