The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mature women with dark pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
9 months later gift
So far, I haven't got this gift yet even though sometimes I got cheeky on the timing .
Old 06-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Usually I only look for syt fl. Sometimes encounter older women in 40s. They can get me rock hard with their mouth but when I lift their legs up, the combination of tummy fats and very dark coloured pussy turns me off. Anyone with the same issues fucking older women?
Nipple also very dark colour
Old 06-12-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1687 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mature women with dark pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Nipple also very dark colour
saggy tits
hairy limbs
Bushy armpit pussy
Flabby arms
Stretch marks
Gigantic belly

But I did encounter really well maintained 40s milf whom you wanna cream her all night long
Old 06-12-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
saggy tits
hairy limbs
Bushy armpit pussy
Flabby arms
Stretch marks
Gigantic belly

But I did encounter really well maintained 40s milf whom you wanna cream her all night long
My 40yo regular ML has saggy tits, body is still ok, have a little spare tire. Has dark skin and pussy is dark and tight though she had a few kids. I enjoy creaming her regularly but now still have a chance of getting a surprise ... I wonder what's the chance with a 40yo woman ?
Old 06-12-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Mature women with dark pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
My 40yo regular ML has saggy tits, body is still ok, have a little spare tire. Has dark skin and pussy is dark and tight though she had a few kids. I enjoy creaming her regularly but now still have a chance of getting a surprise ... I wonder what's the chance with a 40yo woman ?
Hard to say cos Terence Chao is a good example
Old 06-12-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Black cat or white cat can catch mouse all are good cat, can use means all OK,I mean pussies,lol
Old 06-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
saggy tits
hairy limbs
Bushy armpit pussy
Flabby arms
Stretch marks
Gigantic belly

This saggy breast sometimes is very intriguing. I am not sure whether saggy breasts are due to age or genes ?

Bcos I have come across young girls in early 20s, and they have very jialat sagging breast..
Old 06-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
This saggy breast sometimes is very intriguing. I am not sure whether saggy breasts are due to age or genes ?

Bcos I have come across young girls in early 20s, and they have very jialat saggy breast..
You are absolutely right

My youngest encounter in Beijing was 20yo pink nipples

Really nipple touching belly

But her pink pussy is yummy

So keep bra on while fucking no choice

Finished already took her classmate out and overnight

Cos classmate was perfect figure
Old 06-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bcos I have come across young girls in early 20s, and they have very jialat sagging breast..
Saggy breasts because the gals don’t have a habit of wearing bras. The bra was created to hug the mamaries and help them develop. They are moulds if you will. Ang mohs especially, those who grow up burning their bras have pointed titties but a chest flat as a runway
Old 06-12-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hard to say cos Terence Chao is a good example
Now her period from regular for the past few months then suddenly gone haywire. Now just shoot and see .
Old 07-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are absolutely right

My youngest encounter in Beijing was 20yo pink nipples

Really nipple touching belly

But her pink pussy is yummy
So it's true lah, sagging breast is in the genes and nothing to do with age ...
Old 07-12-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
So it's true lah, sagging breast is in the genes and nothing to do with age ...
to me it’s totally true but sometimes if the whole body too yummy just do it with top concealed

like most samsters said Cover the face, bomb the base
Old 07-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to me it’s totally true but sometimes if the whole body too yummy just do it with top concealed

like most samsters said Cover the face, bomb the base
It can only work if the body is good. Sometimes even the body is out of shape and the base is ugly! Didn’t help that we guys are such visual creatures…
Old 07-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Mature women with dark pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
It can only work if the body is good. Sometimes even the body is out of shape and the base is ugly! Didn’t help that we guys are such visual creatures…
Definitely true...cos the moment saw her wanna up her ... Everything nice except the droppy neh neh
Old 07-12-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

I guess im one of the few who likes saggy tits and grape sized nips 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1