The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MisterMarley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: BKK Trip in June

hey bros, will be going to bkk with 3 other bros probably this or next month. been to MP a few times already (Poseidon,Nataree,Cupidy etc) was wondering where can we find higher standard girls?
Was thinking of Pegasus but heard their standard of girls dropped, so yeah any recommendations and suggestions are deeply appreciated! thanks
Old 17-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: BKK Trip in June

Mistermarley,

Hey mun, what is your definition of higher standard girls? Maybe, I can help you.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MisterMarley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey norice,

was thinkin' pegasus offer the higher standard girls, by that i mean the top notch ones. do you noe of any places where i can get the top notch ones (pegasus aside) ?

rgds
mm
Old 18-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berber is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi newbie here. also will be there at the end of the month....
read through the 100s of pages of recommendation.....
previous trip visited poiseidon, cesar and soi cowboy to LT gals.
This time going to try Nana plaza, any bro around on 30th nite to bring 3 noobs to chong????
Btw i also want to try 1 time high class gals......
High class as in freaking chio and white kind.....

Cheers
Old 18-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Mister Marley,

Places like Pegasus charges extra for nonmembers even if you're with members. Also, I don't like to dress up when I'm a tourist. I like to dress casual.

My favorite place to meet high end girls are at Soi Thaniya near Pat Pong. In my opinion, these places have the best looking young, attractive and sexy bar girls in Thailand! It's not that expensive to party and take them out for short time action. If you ask how much, you can't afford to party at Soi Thaniya. Their website address is www.soi-japan.com Go to middle of the page and click all the bars under Thaniya! Only negative is that majority of girls only can speak Thai or Japanes. Few girls can speak English or Chinese.

Old 18-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to be based in BKK for a year or so. Flying off in about 2 month's time. Hope to get some fun while I'm there.
Old 20-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

Brothers in Bangkok,

How's the weather in Bangkok, is it still raining everyday?

8 more days to go!

Old 24-06-2007, 04:45 AM
Samster

Hello,

How hot is the weather in Bangkok? To increase your sperm count, the testicle must be in a cool place! If the temperture in Bangkok is too high, I won't have enough sperms to shoot. I don't want to shoot blanks while I'm in Bangkok, I need to find a way to cool my balls! Any Advice....

Old 24-06-2007, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

How hot is the weather in Bangkok? To increase your sperm count, the testicle must be in a cool place! If the temperture in Bangkok is too high, I won't have enough sperms to shoot. I don't want to shoot blanks while I'm in Bangkok, I need to find a way to cool my balls! Any Advice....
ya.. BKK is still keep raining.
should be cool enough to safekeep
but not good 4 travel around.
Old 24-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

bulleYe,

Thanks for your message. When does it rain, whole day or only during the evening? I remember my last trip to Bangkok during the summer, it only rained during evening for approximately 2 hours.

Old 24-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarley View Post
hey bros, will be going to bkk with 3 other bros probably this or next month. been to MP a few times already (Poseidon,Nataree,Cupidy etc) was wondering where can we find higher standard girls?
Was thinking of Pegasus but heard their standard of girls dropped, so yeah any recommendations and suggestions are deeply appreciated! thanks
Higher standard ???? 20000baht 1 pop, you can?

'High standard' girls don't work in MP or KTVS. They freelance around with agents working for them and serve the socialites.

That's if the kind of High Standard which I am talking about now are those that you see on Thai TV channels.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 24-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bulleYe,

Thanks for your message. When does it rain, whole day or only during the evening? I remember my last trip to Bangkok during the summer, it only rained during evening for approximately 2 hours.
The raining timing almost the same on evening n about 2hrs.
But for today not rain.
At least till now.
Will going out to meet my Thai friends for some dinner bits.
Old 24-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

BulleYe,

Once again thanks for sharing your message to all the brothers who will be in Bangkok soon!

May all the beautiful and sexy Thai girls and ladyboys follow you tonight to your bedroom! Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Old 24-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah, damn hot today, no rain at all

Swimming is a good form of cooling down your little weapon
Old 24-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
BulleYe,

Once again thanks for sharing your message to all the brothers who will be in Bangkok soon!

May all the beautiful and sexy Thai girls and ladyboys follow you tonight to your bedroom! Ha ha ha ha ha ha
keke... thanks for your cumpliments..
long time don't hav such habit to TaBao anything back to hotel ready.
most of the thing is consume outside finish it before back to hotel.

ladyboys!? U hav such habit on tis?

keke.....
cheers
BY

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1