The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!
Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
hah! i expected that. I notice regarding the reputation points, there are two kind of people. First, those pple likes to deduct points without reasons, and oh yeah their reasons are "valid" . Another kind is of cos, those just read other threads and do nothing.

I belong to the latter type until today i feel like yeah i shd contribute abit. Yeah, look someone is trying to contribute some stuffs and if you people keep behaving like so call "law enforcers" deducting rep points using invalid reasons, it will not help much in this system..

Please think about this...

meanwhile of cos, i will still continue my story..pls enjoy it
Cut your rubbish talk here since you are not a newbie......there are no law enforcers here. You want people to enjoy reading your FR then do so.

I have deducted your points for begging points even before writing FR. Secondly, you should understand with your one post many would also post like camping here, waiting here and it waste time going thru it all reading nothing. You have lurked around and read and surely would understand what's spoken here.

you have posted and can see no need ask people will up your points. N you should be the one think about it if my comments are fair.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy View Post
Cut your rubbish talk here since you are not a newbie......there are no law enforcers here. You want people to enjoy reading your FR then do so.

I have deducted your points for begging points even before writing FR. Secondly, you should understand with your one post many would also post like camping here, waiting here and it waste time going thru it all reading nothing. You have lurked around and read and surely would understand what's spoken here.

you have posted and can see no need ask people will up your points. N you should be the one think about it if my comments are fair.

oh now you saying i am begging for points. Does any statements of this below para implies that i am begging for points?

What i jus wrote was jus a polite statement of whether any bros here can up my rep pts IF they like.

Maybe you need to wash ur eyes.

HappEneing IRC date ^ ^

Yeah, brothers here..I joined this forum for quite some time and find that i did not contribute at all. Hence for now, one of the real life stories happened just last year..mm, pls up my reputation points if you like tis story.. : )

Chatted with this girl on IRC on the 8th of august 06! Yeah, just one day before our national day! hah..found out she was waiting to go into uni later that week. And oh, we exchanged msn and continue the chat from there..

Her displayed pic was herself with bikini, weeee can see her boobs are big!! Anyway e chat was normal, nothing much except e exchanging of daily affairs.

From the conversations, found out that she got nothing on on the national day itself which was tmr. I tried my luck, asked her out for a movie during e evening! She said ok! hee that's nice of her..

Anyway i always spent national day either with family or frens, this time got girl acc lol

That's for now..will update later in e noon. Don't worry, you will like tis story de..

Secondly, you should understand with your one post many would also post like camping here, waiting here and it waste time going thru it all reading nothing. You have lurked around and read and surely would understand what's spoken here.[/COLOR]

What, how and when i post needs ur permission izit?

Come on, ur nick is telling me, you indeed a biguy.

For the person who deduct my point did not state his name i think, pls grow up..instead of asking me.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
mm, pls up my reputation points if you like tis story.. : )

This one is already called asking for point already leh.....
Old 12-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 19
faith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

story ok lah but one thing i think he take his time to write it out.. just up u with my humble points .. camp camp camp
Old 12-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post

This one is already called asking for point already leh.....
In my opinion, If he is begging for points, he would have asked ,"please up my points to allow me to continue.".
Old 12-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
druid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chill Bros,

Each is entitled to his opinion. both the thread starter and big guy have valid points (no pun intended) in their words. all of us are just camping for stories. and as for the begging of points, by now, its so common in all these FR or thread postings that we might as well take it as a fact that it will ALWAYS pop out.

IMO, just ignore and read what the thread starter writes. if the story is good then we being men of integrity (LOL) will up them accordingly, if the story is not good...well...that will just means that they brought the consequences upon themselves...and doubly hard consequences if they start of with the "point begging" statements.

So far, the story still relatively ok. continue on and we shall see
Old 12-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boliaoz View Post
In my opinion, If he is begging for points, he would have asked ,"please up my points to allow me to continue.".
Like that is called begging roi...But I am saying that he asking for point not begging....at end of the day it is just points that many concerned about...be it asking, demanding or begging....But then pple asking for point normally dont get or get minus...people dont ask...will get it faster then u can expect....just my own view....
Old 12-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
oh now you saying i am begging for points. Does any statements of this below para implies that i am begging for points?

What i jus wrote was jus a polite statement of whether any bros here can up my rep pts IF they like.

Maybe you need to wash ur eyes.

HappEneing IRC date ^ ^

Yeah, brothers here..I joined this forum for quite some time and find that i did not contribute at all. Hence for now, one of the real life stories happened just last year..mm, pls up my reputation points if you like tis story.. : ) It says it all......

Chatted with this girl on IRC on the 8th of august 06! Yeah, just one day before our national day! hah..found out she was waiting to go into uni later that week. And oh, we exchanged msn and continue the chat from there..

Her displayed pic was herself with bikini, weeee can see her boobs are big!! Anyway e chat was normal, nothing much except e exchanging of daily affairs.

From the conversations, found out that she got nothing on on the national day itself which was tmr. I tried my luck, asked her out for a movie during e evening! She said ok! hee that's nice of her..

Anyway i always spent national day either with family or frens, this time got girl acc lol

That's for now..will update later in e noon. Don't worry, you will like tis story de..

Secondly, you should understand with your one post many would also post like camping here, waiting here and it waste time going thru it all reading nothing. You have lurked around and read and surely would understand what's spoken here.[/COLOR]

What, how and when i post needs ur permission izit? u do not need permission......no need writew abit to wait for respond......

Come on, ur nick is telling me, you indeed a biguy. I have said am a gentleman......i am indeed a Big Guy

For the person who deduct my point did not state his name i think, pls grow up..instead of asking me.
Comparatively.....I am man enough to state reason as to why i deduct your points. Though this statement not target at me, least showed I am grown up

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WOULD JUST SAY YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE I CONTINUE TO READ. I HAVE SHARED WHY I DEDUCT YOUR POINTS BUT NOT DESTROY A FRIEND IN THE FORUM.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

shall wait wat ur story goes..

this refresh my memory of all my past irc encounters...

anyway shall camp here to read further
Old 12-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
spinelli10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

points can be exchanged for what freebie??
Old 13-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Boliaoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinelli10 View Post
points can be exchanged for what freebie??
Dunno. Maybe if you got 100 points. Can have a date with Auntie Abigal.

Last edited by Boliaoz; 13-01-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 14-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

up him if u all like mah

chill it lah bros
Old 14-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tunkudon is Cool - loads of Potential

ha ha ha .. man like tat la like power like point make them more man...
Old 16-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

here continue, hope my story did not bore you guys.

So I just continue the frenching and massaging of her boobs but the movie was ending so we stopped. The amazing thing we did, was that we can acted like nothing happened. mm..Anyway we agreed on getting a drink and chillz at somewhere else quiet.

Went to the 7-11, we got ourselves some volkas. After drinking, I could see that her face was abit of reddish. lol..We settled on going to a nearby park to have some chat! ^^

Upon the place, we spent some time and distance to find a real quiet place. Its hard to find a place to hanky panky man. Did i mention there are other couples at the park too

Sitting down on those benches and we began to chatted. I can feel she is abit high from e drink, wtf, jus a small bottle. Slowly i teased her and then suddenly i told her why not let me massage you. She agreed. haa

I massaged on her neck then to her shoulders. Slowly we got into the mood. A very sexual mood. While keeping the pressure on her shoulders, i can see she feeling very comfortable now. Without notice, i grabbed her breasts from behind. Extending my massage on them, hee..then at the same time i pulled her towards me, hugging herself from the back. Talking sweet stuffs to her and at the same time frenching her. She likes to french. Slowly i tried to go underneath of her blouse again but unsuccessful. Hence no choice, we just frenching and I fondled her breasts. She likes to be touch, asked her cup. She say 34D. OMG, this was the first, I touched a 34D breasts and it was very full and nice to cup. At this time, i then found out.

This continue for like 10 mins. She began to get horny and ask i kissed her neck and to her boobs, she moaned. ohh, this is nice! Talking dirty to a girl helps too, let me recap. I did mentioned : " You are good at this" " Feeling comfortable" " shuang" " Im getting good, continue" " Come on, baby" etc..

Then i used my finger aiming her clit / virginal. Rubbing her in double quick strokes! After awhile, She became more hornier. Hugging her tightly and she licked my ear and neck too, i was farking hot now too! Durin this time, i asked her to handjob me later but she don't want! Keep teasing me, asking me why? haha..in e end, instead of hj, she agreed on bj...this is crszy!

On the frenzy mood for 5 mins ! She licking me, my neck and ear with her hands on my dick, massaging outside of my pants. For me, one of my hand was on her boobs..grabbing them and one of on her cb. Oh yeah, both of us were moaning~ She was loud. I had to ask her to lower her volume. Ahh..i guess i cannot control liao..so i asked her, let's go somewhere else more quiet and can do some more stuffs. she say k, hoi sey~
Old 16-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 21
PacWizard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacWizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheer up and keep your story going bro. People will appreciate your effort. Ignore those zapping thingy as that will only demoralise you. Know your role and where you stand.

Cheers ~

PacWizard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1