The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Stratosphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My hungry pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
l am always hungry for pussy.
Aren't we all
Old 14-04-2016, 11:36 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratosphere View Post
Aren't we all
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
l am always hungry for pussy.
I do believe that is what she meant.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

Interesting. Keep it up.

Torex9
Old 14-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Crosser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your style of writing bro
Old 15-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Velvetpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe if y'all support me enough and I'm feeling it, I'll show you after I get waxed *wink*
Old 15-04-2016, 10:31 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting with my hard cock in my pants. Can show your waxed pussy pics?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 15-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Lai Lai! Second part is here^^ Enjoy!

"Do you need any help?" I asked, sauntering slowly towards a very surprised hunk. His hands froze mid shaft and he stared at me, eyes lingering at my pink thong. I pulled my hair back so he could have a good view of my pink nipples, and I watched as he gawked over it, licking his lips, wishing he could have a taste. I sat beside him and he tried to remove my top and thongs. I pushed his hands away and started frenching him instead. Our tongues were engaged in a furious war and I started running my fingers over the tip of his dick.
Once we broke apart, I moved down south and began licking his tip softly. I heard him let out a satisfied sigh, and started kissing his dick instead. I grazed my tongue over the groove of the tip a few times then started sucking gently on the tip. He seemed satisfied with that. But man his moans made me so flipping wet. So without warning I shoved the entire monster into my mouth and deep throated him. I heard the "ah" and the "mmph" and the "oh fuck yes". While doing that I ran my tongue all over his shaft and I saw his legs flex and he held his breathe.
"Oh no.. You're not gonna cum just yet" I thought.
I pulled away from his dick and he looked at me wide eyed. I laughed and positioned myself on top of him, his bulging dick at the entrance of my pussy and began teasing myself instead. I ran his dick up and down from my clit to the labia and spreaders my pussy juice over it. Once satisfied I lowered myself onto it and moaned in satisfaction when I felt it fill up my hungry pussy. At first I was simply clenching my vaginal walls and hearing him grunt with each contraction. But soon after he began twitching his dick whenever I contracted my walls. I threw my head back and allowed myself to fully enjoy that sensation. He obviously had enough of my teasing and decided it was his turn. He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up till just the tip was in my hole. I tried to push myself back down, but he chuckled and shook his head. He slowly pushed his member in and out of me. I was a whimpering mess. I wanted him to pound me hard and fast.
Me: "I.... Need it... Hard and fast..."
Him: "sorry what?"
Me: "please fuck me hard and fast!"

Without any warning he thrusted the full length of his dick inside me, hitting my G spot, sending waves of pleasure over my body. I bounced up and down on his dick and locked my eyes with him. He started going even faster and even harder. All I could do was clench teeth and grab his hair while I felt my orgasm build.

Him: "you like it like that don't you?"
Me: "Yes! I'm... Gonna cum.... Fuck... Me like that... Please..."
He was proud of himself. He smiled and began pounding in me like a crazy horny rabbit. I felt the big O coming. I arched my back and felt my pussy walls clamp up on his dick. He grunted but fucked me even harder. Then it came. Hot liquid flowed all over his dick and balls.
Old 15-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Nice and thanks for sharing, camp here for more horny action
Old 15-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
NipClamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep cumming
Old 15-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My hungry pussy

Nice development.....
More updates, pls..
Old 16-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 15
repmac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrepmac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh sheeett.. im late.. who cares... camp camp camp..
Old 16-04-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
1ToyotaWish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetpussy View Post
Maybe if y'all support me enough and I'm feeling it, I'll show you after I get waxed *wink*
Maybe you can show the "before" and "after" pics?
Old 16-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ToyotaWish View Post
Maybe you can show the "before" and "after" pics?
Wa you greedy ah. Hahahah
Old 16-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetpussy View Post
Oh love waxed pussy, l can give you a thorough lick.
Old 16-04-2016, 10:49 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Oh love waxed pussy, l can give you a thorough lick.
I wouldn't mind the original bush too.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1