The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher

Always visit beer bar beforehand and see if you wish to BF them to bring them disco and supper.dont always bring them back hotel as it is a turn off for them.IMHO though.up to individual.I always like to bring them out for fun cause it doesnt burn my pocket and it will make them wild and adds more feelings when you get them to bed.

Agree, sometimes they'll bring u to other agogo bars also where they have other sisters working. Haha, 2 person end up come 5-6 pple drinking and +++ing nonsense........
Old 21-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

if you guys make the effort go back to the old internetional field reports and you will find some detailed reports on phuket n patong there. cheers.
Old 21-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
if you guys make the effort go back to the old internetional field reports and you will find some detailed reports on phuket n patong there. cheers.
Ya i did a search on about phuket through this forum and i have found a lot of useful information regarding phuket but some thread are dated even before the tsunami so prices have change and places have change.girls are ever changing so get the best.

if you guys want up to date about phuket try this forum

http://www.phuket-info.com and go into their forum.Tons of information regarding phuket - girls included.

Now will be my part three of my phuket trip and yes i think i left my heart there.This will be a more food and relak FR if all dont mind will update more about girls and other places when i got the time

These Food stalls are located at Bangla RD and any other places along the street of patong like ratu thit etc

Street stalls are everywhere and cost around 40-50 bath inclusive of a drink.prices of street stalls in patong are more expensive than the ones i had in phuket town but still cheap and good as compared to singapore so just eat man.

I have been eating thai meal almost every single day.food is just too good that i dont really need to go resturants at all but still try out resturants around the area when we feel the urge to fucking fill up our tummy(all should know how small thai meal portion is).

savoey seafood - super great seafood dishes and doesnt burn a big hole in your pockets

pizza at the back of soi eric - i will highly recommend this pizza place.try hawaii cause you will be surpise when they serve you the pizzas.i still remember my expression and so are my friends.

rico's steak - top of the class resturant with steack price at arouns 500 bath each but what you get will be the best cream of the crop.serve up with a big bowl of salad and bread which you cant never finish and than comes the main.huge portion and extrememly delicious and well worth your every penny.finish up with a mexican shot on the house and a good mix with my 3 beers before i had.LOL

i need to stop for a while cause meeting up my talk cock friends for supper.will be back.
Old 22-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, i dunno about you guys, but town's the place to be for me. good cheap makan, cheap massages, spas and fair n pretty girls. if your hunting for free fucks towns the place to be.
Old 22-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hi bros, i dunno about you guys, but town's the place to be for me. good cheap makan, cheap massages, spas and fair n pretty girls. if your hunting for free fucks towns the place to be.
Hey, bro, but we all dunno any thai. I heard they dun speak english and if u dun have a thai frd, best not to go phukt town? Anyway, any good place near the patong beach to intro? we gonna live near there, maybe can go down town to see my real chio thai girls who are fair! haha

tnks dude
Old 23-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Samster

rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
Hey, bro, but we all dunno any thai. I heard they dun speak english and if u dun have a thai frd, best not to go phukt town? Anyway, any good place near the patong beach to intro? we gonna live near there, maybe can go down town to see my real chio thai girls who are fair! haha

tnks dude
I have been to phuket town for at less four times for my massage and some shopping.Trying very hard to locate all those live band and discotheque but seems to have no luck what so ever.cant even find one single one but i did manage to find fantasia, pink chamosis and pink lady.

Lol wanted to find some good live band and dancing place but always find dirty spots.just my luck.Can anyone have any link or know the exact location of the live bands and discotheque of phuket town.

girls in phuket town looks more of the "none working" girls so good luck on your hunting.Possible place to find "none working" girls will be at banana disco at patong beach.

Yes street stalls at phuket town is super cheap as compared to patong and taste even better.there is one street stall located at the cinema at phuket town.freaking good food and a fraction of the price.

Lots of tourist shops can be found along the road of phuket town.Cafes, resturant - korean, chinese, thai etc.didnt manage to eat at phuket town much so cant provide much details.

massage can be found at most of the hotels at phuket town but i only settle down at tavon hotel.heard that pearl and metro have good cheap 2 hour massage too.

i wanted to see whats the buzz about rome hotel but didnt manage to stay till 6pm most of the time as we always chiong bangla RD.heard that you can pick up girls from that hotel.maybe next time when i go back there i will check it out but the next time i will be meeting up with my TG. .
Old 23-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

Bro fisher, i just booked ticket, hehe, 187 for two ways, tiger airway, think in a few days time i gonna book a hotel near bangla road hehehe. Well, my thai is limited. so maybe just go phuket town and tour around for a bit lor...
Also, Banana club got non-working gals? i mean how do u differentiate, i mean even if she said no need money, she may end up asking for more the next day using another excuse. like u love me right dear? can buy me this , buy me that ....

just my comments
Old 23-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro fisher, i just booked ticket, hehe, 187 for two ways, tiger airway, think in a few days time i gonna book a hotel near bangla road hehehe. Well, my thai is limited. so maybe just go phuket town and tour around for a bit lor...
Also, Banana club got non-working gals? i mean how do u differentiate, i mean even if she said no need money, she may end up asking for more the next day using another excuse. like u love me right dear? can buy me this , buy me that ....

just my comments
Thats a good price for the air tickets but i got mine return for $140.What i hate about the flights to phuket is that no budget airline has two flights over there so i got to wake up at 6am HKT time to get ready to reach the airport because my return flight was at 8am HKT time

Renting a bike - honda carp is a must as driving a car is a bit troublesome as parking will be hard to find and you cant do illegal u-turns and beat red light too.

I bargain till 650 for 6 days for auto honda carp.pretty good price IMO.heheh.

Well this kind of things about picking up girls at disco join is pretty hard.normally those non-working type will hang out in a group and they will drink beer and dance at the same time.You can see through their body movements and how they talk to each other and dance.

They will be more shy and less talkative and need more initiative for the guy to approach her.

Tips from the fisher or anybody else

drink up be drunk but not too drunk.just enough to have the guts to go over and say hi, compliment talk etc etc.up to individual to do your way.

Money or no money will be up to you for this kind of thing.I did give my girl some money during the first night as i didnt know what i would get in the following days, she didnt say anything about the amount but in the end i ask her out again and it was F & E after that.

if you really like the girl and really one girl will be enough for you than ask her out the following day.

working type will be near the sides looking for preys.they will end to talk to you first the moment you set eyes on them.very easy to differenciate bro....heheh maybe i have been clubbing at banana for continuos 8 days so know so much.lol actually it is my first time picking up girls at disco join.heheh

there are a lot of hotels near bangla and there are some located inside bangla RD so it might be great for your girl whom you wanted to meet up the next day to come knocking on your door and find you with another girl when you didnt call.LOL

Lastly added to bob's question.instinct bob instinct bob.you got to prey carefully and extremely careful.relax for the first day and check out patong or town first.when you get the hang of it than you can get to action.my friend got chop and suffer our tourment for the whole trip.hahaha.

I have gotten BG,AGG G but this time a disco non-working girl is one of my greatest acheivement by far.
Old 24-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

Bro fisher,
Get a bike? tts nice, haha. My frd also said its a very good idea, but i duno how to ride a bike but only a bycle! haha... ANyway , tnks for the info about Banana disco among many of others. We will be staying only for 4 nites, so no time to waste leh, first day go pick up chicks liao , hehe... But i may end up there alone for first 2 nights, then my frd join me for another 4 ntiex, haiz.... so sianz...
Go bo bar alone? i dun think its safe right? some more, very sianz, latter gonna rob also dunno. When will u stay till? or u are back already? bro?

cheers
Old 24-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro fisher,
Get a bike? tts nice, haha. My frd also said its a very good idea, but i duno how to ride a bike but only a bycle! haha... ANyway , tnks for the info about Banana disco among many of others. We will be staying only for 4 nites, so no time to waste leh, first day go pick up chicks liao , hehe... But i may end up there alone for first 2 nights, then my frd join me for another 4 ntiex, haiz.... so sianz...
Go bo bar alone? i dun think its safe right? some more, very sianz, latter gonna rob also dunno. When will u stay till? or u are back already? bro?

cheers
Yes riding a bike is better as you can bring your girl for supper and also clubbing and also for touring around the island.it is very enjoyable to tour around the island but be sure that you got enough petrol in your tank as i ran out before but luckily shell station was like 100 meters away from me only.

I just came back last tuesday and i miss every moment and already planning to go back again next year.next trip will be bangkok.

Yes phuket is very safe.IMHO.i have been to almost every part of phuket( clock 500 km over there).Mind your own business and dont get into trouble with money.money can be earned again but dont end up in the hospital because of it.

first few nights want to pick up girl is possible.cant get any from disco than go straight to AGG or BB.after this trip i think it is the best to pick up girls from disco as there will be no BF and much more fun and relax.

Good luck on your trip.please post your FR when you come back bob.will try to learn from your FR too as the same for all samsters.
Old 24-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

Sure, i will post a detail FR when i am back or even there when i have time ... heee, anyway , i booked on 7th may, but my frds joining me later, so i tink maybe i can tour around and have a bit fun all ALONE!! If got luck then bring one back to hotel, haha... The prob is i cannot ride bike, so guess gotta take cab lor, expensive leh... Anyway , tnks a lot fisher bro and the rest, i got to know much better and at a better position to visit phuket now. Will keep u guys updated, hehe...

cheers, (fisher,Write sth about how u get tt non-working gal leh, i m sure everyone is interested!... haha)
Old 25-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure, i will post a detail FR when i am back or even there when i have time ... heee, anyway , i booked on 7th may, but my frds joining me later, so i tink maybe i can tour around and have a bit fun all ALONE!! If got luck then bring one back to hotel, haha... The prob is i cannot ride bike, so guess gotta take cab lor, expensive leh... Anyway , tnks a lot fisher bro and the rest, i got to know much better and at a better position to visit phuket now. Will keep u guys updated, hehe...

cheers, (fisher,Write sth about how u get tt non-working gal leh, i m sure everyone is interested!... haha)
ok ok one more thing is that it is almost Immposible to get a cab around patong.only transport you got is tuk tuk and they have cut throat prices but can always bargain down.

My friend who doesnt know how to ride brought her girl back by tuk tuk cause while we are still partying and it cost him 200.hell it is fucking expensive.make sure you bargain a good price or best is to wave for those that are already on the road and not those that are parked.

Samster please help me regarding this part regarding waving tuk tuk and pricing of getting off the tuk tuk.I know that in pattaya waving of tuk tuk is around 10 bath only.wonder whats the price in phuket????

well i will talk about how i got my girl than i will post some more detail info regarding phuket.it is a FR after all.

This is going to be a draggy one man.enjoy.

i met my girl on the second night at tiger disco.i had too much of a drink during that night.had around 7 or 8 beers.i had to say that i am really very lucky to find her.maybe a little of fate cause i was actually talking to another girl but when i came back from the toilet i saw her approached by a farang so i smile back at her and left her alone and continued dancing when i saw this cute petite girl beside me.so what the heck i ask her for her name and started dancing with her.i kiss her and she replied so its a hit so i brought her drinks and also...brought her back to my apartment.

It was almost 5am when we started our action as i was busy talking and kissing her untill cannot tahan.During our talk she told me the previous girl whom i talk to was eyeing on me and also eyeing on her in a different way(killer eyes).damn fucking funny.LOL.the next day i gave her 1500 as i wasnt sure she was working or not but she kind of dont want to take my money but i told her to keep it for shopping etc.she say she kind of like me blah blah(sweet talk etc) and we exchange telephone number and the thirth night she called me but i didnt pick up cause i needed fresh blood(pretty fuck up of me).9 days trip with a single girl wasnt my lifestyle.heheh

went to BB for some drinks before heading down to banana.before i went down i hook up with a very very pretty BG.Go gonzo and see for yourself bob.you will definately see the gem there.she is HOT.i am telling the truth but i didnt want to BF her as i want to hunt in disco that night.

but the thing is that she came looking for me and so i started talking and dancing with her but happiness doesnt last very long for me as my previous girl came banana looking for me as i told her previous night that i would go banana.Ho se liao i run out of banana like the wind and call her out and told my friend to tell the other girl i was drunk and went back to my apartment.Damn damn damn.

So end up with her again and talk and have supper and ask if she want a ride back home but she say she want to get to know me, like me, go out with me etc so back to the aparment for us.

what the fuck just bring her out the next day and see how lah.after this night it was F & E for me.she brought me to some good thai resturant the next few days i brought her to the movies, golf (mini golf), ride around etc.have fun.sanuk sanuk.

one great thing her is that she mix well with my friends sharing jokes etc.doesnt mind me bringing her together with my friends.

Yes i paid for everything and it was cheaper than fucking any BG or AGGG.in the end i really find that she was really sweet and caring and lovely.She is having her school holiday so she was with me most of the time unless i was island hopping and i couldnt bring her along.dont expect to get accompanied almost everyday if you hook up a AGGG or BG,maybe you can try massage palour girls at hotels or street palours.

after a few more chionging i started to differenciate the non-working and working one already.very challenging so go for it.

It was a very enjoyable trip for me to the LOS and i will be back soon.hahah.now we contact through email and slizzy email i would say.will be going back on november to see her and check out loy krathong.before that might be heading down to bangkok cause i havent been there for a year already.

sorry if it was a normal or lousy story.phuket info in the next thread.
Old 25-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

some are taken from other thread and forums so i will make a complilation

Lastest price i got from christins massage

1900 average but i seen the worst.puting a dinosaur inside the tank.
2200 ok ok 1 out of ten can make it....do they even have ten girls inside....
2500 younger and better looking but seems very sad and gloomy.only a few smile back etc.

conclusion.screw this place.we went up for a drink and talk cock and left the place.bullshit.

traditional massage with take out if lucky.all are recommeded but i never been to all as i love thavorn so much i only been there.

pearl hotel - never been
thavorn hotel - you get to pick any girls you like to massage you 400 2 hours
grand plaza - never been
metropole - fully book but went to check out the pool and saw naked young female farang so still ok with me.hahah
phuket merlin hotel - never been

AGGG

for LB lovers
Go to katoey are us BB if you like and also right to the back of soi dragon and you will find naked LB dancing on bar top.it was an eye opener.my friends got their boops against their faces.freaking funny.

prices will be 500 to 600 BF and 1500 to 2000 for LT and around 1000 to 1500 for ST
Great place to pick up will be Rock hard and dragon club.Dont go too late for both as it is pretty pack with farangs.

P.S not known for price for LB.heheh

BG

BF will be around 200 to 300 and ST 1000 and LT 1500 prices might be different to gems and time.some freaking chio gem will normally take ST cause can earn more so up to individual.

Live music - mostly patronise by farangs but would give a shit when you have money.

Saxphone - relax place for drinks and music
rock city - heavy metal music.place to drink and relax too but i cant cause of heavy metal music.LOL
molly malones - another relax place for drinks.

getting late as i have to work tommorrow.more update soon as my memories are failing me.
Old 25-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster

Wow, bro fisher, there is one brilliant FR... Cant wait to go down phuket liao !!! By the way, the gonza is AGG and in bangla road? which coi? gotta go and check out the famous pretty gal u said, haha...

Anyway , looking forward to more to what u would like to say... I am thinking of bringing down my laptop and update all bros here live there!! haha, but dunno the hotels safe or not, cuz we plan to stay in those cheap ones, say only 580 baht for a standard room, any advice on tt??

cheers
Old 27-04-2006, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Just got back from patong, the weather's pretty good. Hot but not humid. spent my time on the beach and got a nice brown tan. The waves are quite big and i drank quite abit of seawater when i slap myself against the waves....haha.

fyi, airport transfers you can either get the hotel to pick you up or grab a private car juz outside the airport. Both cost 550baht. Or you can walk into the airport carpark, there's a small booth where you can get metered cabs, but you have to pay an additional 100baht for airport surcharge, comes up to ard 400+ baht. Or still, you can take their "bus" where everyone shares the v an, but its slow and the van brings you to a shop where they try to sell you tour packages and even hotel rooms, they take a cut definitely.

This time i stayed at C&N hotel just outside bangla road. Took their VIP room, they have like only one VIP room per floor. Nothing to shout about, but for 1000baht/nite, its quite worth it. Very spacious room and bathroom, with a small ledge as balcony. Their satelite TV is 40 channels worth. Caught quite a few movies on sat nite when there was an alcohol curfew on due to the election bah.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1