The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2005, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Re: China – Traps & Scams – real life experience…

A lot of con fuckers in this world wanting to make money at expense of others.

To the threadstarter bro,

Sorry, side track abit, it's not just China, I've had similar experiences in England, Italy and Holland.

In England, is very standard procedure, I think they all went to the same con school or something, 2 gals quite well dressed, come up to you, say just been robbed and need money to take train home or take taxi to police station, will try and snatch your wallet if you take it out. I gave one of them a bleeding nose when she refused to let go.

In Holland, happened to my friend, as soon as he take out wallet, some guy tapped his shoulder to distract him while the 2 gals grabbed his wallet and ran. Lost them in the crowd and my friend lost about 200 Euros and his uni ID and bank card, etc

In Italy, this one is the worst, no story, no plan, whole fucking family just come up to you and surround you. The gals will have their hands outstretched while the men will literally have their hands in your coat pockets or actually trying to unbutton your jacket and take whatever they can off you. Fled after I got pissed off and started smacking whoever was closest to me, irregardless of sex and age. I lost some loose change in my trouser pockets, one of my friends' lost her mobile while another had his wallet.

To the bros travelling, try and get trousers where you can actually zip or close the pockets. Jackets with inside pockets work quite well and leave a bit of money in an outside pocket so you dun have to keep opening your jacket and taking your wallet out.

A lot of this is common sense and being aware of your own surroundings, I do wish the bros best of luck when they're travelling and dun forget to keep shagging!

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Samsters!

This was what happened to me when I was conned by a PRC due to my horniness!

One night I was in Orchard Road going home when a PRC with C cupper & tight T-shirt approached me ... She got a few pimples & not a stunner.

She gave the usual sob story about how she & her colleague have no money because her boss is flying in tomorrow only ... She haven't had dinner & she needs money to book a hotel.

Of couse, I was suspicious & started to query her ... I offer to buy her dinner, she said she can't leave her colleague in the lurch ... I asked her where's her luggage, she said it's in the airport ... I offer to book her a hotel, she said not nice.

Finally, I gave her $30, she gave me her handphone number & promise to pay me tomorrow ... She also asked for at least $50 because $30 was too low ... I said no.

The next day, she didn't call me, but the number is in use ... After that, number not in use. Obviously, I never got repaid.

It's simply due to my horniness to score a free screw that I was conned. If not, I will never get conned in the first place.

Her name is Wu (same surname as Goh Chok Tong)
Her number is 81365393.
Those who know her, beware!
Old 07-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Most recent was in Don Muang airport and 2 well dressed (business suit) china men approached me and started talking to me in broken english... I replied in mandarin and asked what they want and they say something about credit card cannot use and need money to pay for transit flight or something... nothing much just US$30++ ONLY... say I also chinese must help chinese... shake my head and told them "sorry, can't help.. take care". ...

For 1... s'poreans are well known by these people for being gullible and whats the word? Charitable? They probably spread the words in their country after knowing how much we raised for our charity organisations every year...

sad
Don Muang airport has lots of this kind of shit from China people. I got the same thing from some chinese woman whose credit card cannot be used too. If I get this kind of shit in Changi Airport, I will take them to the police.
I am sure the police will help deport them out of singapore.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey
....next thing he remember is waking up in a hospital with everything gone.
I have read reports that in Latin America & India, some tourist woke up to find a missing kidney!
Apparently, some syndicates are out there kidnapping & stealing kidneys to sell!!

Ani 1 read these reports?

I think if we act and dressed like the locals in host countries, allows us to blend into sorroundings easier. When if foreign land, someone comes up to me and chat I usually ignore them, if they persist I just show sign language hinting I am deaf/mute! Several times they just walk away with a puzzled face...Hahahaa I'm usually the 1 with last laugh!

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 08-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horchew
I have read reports that in Latin America & India, some tourist woke up to find a missing kidney!
Apparently, some syndicates are out there kidnapping & stealing kidneys to sell!!
bro, never watch discovery channel har? these r urban myths. not so easy n fast 2 remove the kidney one. no confirm report also.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so bros who are going to china, must remember the following points which i will usually do when i went there for business.
I also heard many HK Media report about such bad things happening in China.

Personally, i have been in and out of China for abt 10 yrs and last two yrs spent a lot more times in SZ....

We had our aprt right in the heart of SZ somemore. But so far ok leh. We are one who walked and moved around the back lanes just to get to our favourite DVD shops. We also met quite a few many fellow
Sporean and Malaysian living there... all seem quite happt there. In fact, some already consider that their home and they ll bet to their $$$ not to stay in the congested and expensive HK...

Yes... i am more cautious whenever i walk the smaller streets in SZ but i ll walk it everyday.... but then i ll not have the balls to walk this way in certain part of New York and Rome.

Or are the thugs out only to get the high profile Hkeys ?

To me China or SZ, is not that fearful afterall.....Stay Cool...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 10-09-2005, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
lastmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro Sinoview,
i dont know about Rome, but NY is not that bad as you may have expected. Next time if you are here, I will show you the street that you wont go by yourself. hahaha
Old 10-09-2005, 03:54 AM
Samster

i had been approached by two chinese ladies asking for help in Don Muang airport. I just pretended I couldnt speak mandarin, so they just moved on to their next victim. I guessed these sort of things were quite common, so beware.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastmemory
hey bro Sinoview,
i dont know about Rome, but NY is not that bad as you may have expected. Next time if you are here, I will show you the street that you wont go by yourself. hahaha
Hi Bro A,

How are u ? Looks like I wont have the opportunity to go over NY this year, end of Q1 next year may be. I may hv to go over the East for some work.

Hope u can show me those interesting streets in NY. Hee...hee....

Any plans for u to u coming over before Xmas ?

Cheers

Old 10-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

New York? Hmm.. last been there in 2003... walked through Devil's Kitchen without knowing until a friend told me so... hehe...

Uncle, NY u also wanna chiong ha? power...
Old 10-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

bro sinoview,

hmmm, i may go over on early part of october before i really have to go back to work. hahaha, the chance is still 50/50. i will keep you posted.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
two of my friends got a very bad encounter in china. one is a hongkee girl who went to shenzhen for shopping but eventually got kidnapped by a van of china guys, she only got released after one day when she give them the pin number for her atm & credit cards. thats lucky for her at least money can settle the problems. the other is my guy friend staying in a 5 stars hotel in dongguan but got blackout by some smoke when he was opening the door in his hotel room and next thing he remember is waking up in a hospital with everything gone.

so bros who are going to china, must remember the following points which i will usually do when i went there for business.

1. at least get a partner along everywhere you go in china.
2. dun trust anyone maybe trust abit for business partner in china
3. be on guard every miniutes
Your lady friend was indeed lucky. A friend’s brother from HongKong was “knock-out” when he was “drinking alone at a hotel bar in Shenzhen’s Lowu area,” but I suspected his drink was spiked when he went drinking alone at a bar – probably lured there by a pretty MM. Anyway, the kidnappers found out there was very limited amount in his bank account and forced him (apparently he was hurt with acid burnt) to call his family members – that’s when my friend became involved and ended up paying HK$100K for his brother’s release. He’s lucky too, because I heard some of the “small time” gangs will actually “sell off” their victims to the nastier “big time” gang to extract more from the victims’ families.

Lesson learnt – set up an ATM card with limited amount just for traveling purpose; larger amount will mean being kept longer due to the limited daily withdrawal. After work, dress down if possible if you want to go cheonging – don’t go flashing Rolex watches (even fake ones), keep only enough cash in wallet for the excursion, etc – and be good actors to convince them you are really poor if you are unfortunate enough to be in such situation.

Brudder Whitegals, you’re absolutely right – all these tricks see no geographical boundary and not exclusive to any nationality. At the end of the day, we all need to remember to “PLAY HARD BUT PLAY SAFE” and avoid unnecessary risks. But then again, often our small heads over-ride our big head
Old 12-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige

Lesson learnt – set up an ATM card with limited amount just for traveling purpose; larger amount will mean being kept longer due to the limited daily withdrawal. After work, dress down if possible if you want to go cheonging – don’t go flashing Rolex watches (even fake ones), keep only enough cash in wallet for the excursion, etc – and be good actors to convince them you are really poor if you are unfortunate enough to be in such situation.

At the end of the day, we all need to remember to “PLAY HARD BUT PLAY SAFE” and avoid unnecessary risks. But then again, often our small heads over-ride our big head
Good advice....

Just to add another point. Stay low profile and be humble. Dont act like some "taiwanese Tu poa Zi" and think that their money can buy the world.....

I hv seen with my own eyes a grp of taiwanese was set upon by a waiter's "friends" outside a KTV. That an idoit taiwanese guy poured a glass of drink on the waiter's head just because he mistakenly pour some wrong drinks into his glass. Fortunately, that group go for the "target" leaving his friends unhurt. I think both his hands and legs must have been fractured.....

When we are in a foreign country....need more self restraint.....

Old 12-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Good advice....

Just to add another point. Stay low profile and be humble. Dont act like some "taiwanese Tu poa Zi" and think that their money can buy the world.....
Agreed common sense rules...even the local pai-kia also act humble whenever cross the causeway, as not their territory.

Up my points if you like, zap also can....

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first
Old 12-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loss in Space deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In a recent posting, I talked about the MMs’ emotional scams. However, in China there are many traps and scams that could hit any traveler. With so many brudders traveling to China these days, I think it maybe appropriate that I start a thread on this for us to share the experience and also reminding ourselves the traps and scams that we are also exposed to when enjoying the company of the sweet MMs. Indeed, with the little Lao Er’s brain working overtime, and the big brain softened by the company of endless young and beautiful MMs, we could easily become a victim when we let our guard down momentary

I agree with Bro Huzige and applaud your kind intention. More importantly I think your actions did also make you feel better. I guess most of the time we know that they are cheats but sometime we allow it to happen!
I think I was cheated a few times too but in the end maybe one of the case is true, if it is, then I think we have brought some warmth to anyother fellow human being. Just my two cents worth, I rather be cheated ten times while helping than to miss a chance to help someone really in need. No choice, stupid thinking but maybe bad karma too much, need some good ones to balance it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1