The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2013, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Qn: Why choose MP when there's FL?

In MPs, there is this thrill of testing water to see if any extra services available. When you hit it, there is a sense of satisfaction.
Old 25-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
jinspade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjinspade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjinspade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I frequent MPs instead of FL for one simple reason.

Most FLs only entertain chinese bros

Unless anybody here kind enough to recommend FLs with basic command of english
Old 25-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
xiaode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha the reason I prefer MP and HC is there are a good catch of Singaporean and Malaysian if u know where to find them! And their service
and look is really comparable to the FL. Most importantly MP and HC additional service fee are quite standard! that's why I like about HC!
And if their service are really bad u can complain to the counter
Old 25-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trexer83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the thrill of going into a mp not knowing if there special service . When they ask me to turn ard asking golden question, the feeling is just like striking 4D.But when they quote a high price for special it feel like dropping into a shithole la.
Old 25-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oktenemy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very basic difference as follows:

FL - can fuck up to 10 customers a day depending on how much money she wanna make. In a month, she could have fucked 300 pax. To her, you are just a piece of meat that she sticks up her cunt for money. U can bump into her the next day and chances are she won't remember u.

ML - she just provides massage. Whether or not she wanna do HJ, BJ or FJ is her decision to make. For eg while massaging u, she notices that your cock is dirty or suspected VD, she can keep quiet and avoid that area and will not pop the question.

This was told to me by a ML who is now a personal friend. She tells me, she is selective about who she wanna offer FJ to. I know because I have seen young guys after the session leaving with a disappointed look on their faces cos no extras were offered.
Old 25-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

Many reasons why MP over FL, some of us wants sexual pleasure without fucking other girls. we(bros with gf or wife) feel "less guilty" if we actually didn't fuck someone. MP are massage focus. They give good massages before the extras come in. as for FLs, they are FJ focus, their massages are the extras offered. You see the difference? If I want a good bonk, I will go FL or legal joint. If I want a good massage, I will go MP.

Also, after a long day, feeling tired and horny at the same time. How to satisfy with an FL? after bonking session you lagi more tired. But with MP, you actually will feel more refreshed.

Another reason I know of is that for MP, you can just visit them. No need to call for prior booking. If you are afraid of your phone number being logged, just go into the MP without calling. but with FL, you can't do that. you have to make a phone call. "Just get another number lah" you might say, but I have to delete call logs, or even smses if the FL were to send me any. I have to be EXTRA careful to delete my tracks. Some of us don't wanna risk it.

And of cos there are other reasons that the bros have mentioned, different thrills, strike 4D feeling, etc. end of the day, its about what you wanna achieve. If you just want the bonk, then go FL loh. if you want the massage, go MP.

And OOT a bit, if I were to have a bonk, I rather go legal joint. They are medically checked regularly. FLs, I won't dare to try. My friend kena from wife because FL sms him if he wants to take on "promotion" price. Now marriage going down. so yea. hope you have a better idea of why some of us chose MP over FLs. Cheers bro! =D
Old 25-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 13
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

To me i will still prefer MP rather than FL. Several reasons as per:

1) when going to meet client/customer at a specific location and there is some amble time for a nice relax session + compliment if there is any

2) At times i would only want a simple HJ for the day as physically drained where FL would rather u take FJ.

3) There are times where the FL booked will only have limited slots, thus time is a factor.

4) The ultimate reason is the thrill factor when going for a hunt. Sometimes U will just be surprised. Nevertheless there are fruitless trip, but mostly will have a very nice massage for the compensate.

I do tried FL before and will only go for it if i really have the time to kill and there is slot for the booking. But am lazy just to travel down to the specified location.

End of the day, to each of it own. Most imply be happy in whatever u are looking for. Cheers
Old 26-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ahlcey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well brother for me, its for the thrill of it. seeking out a new place, not knowing if there is anything offered. and either way still getting a massage and some tcss out of it. maybe its just me but im more of the thrill of the hunt kinda guy. sure you can go str8 to the service u want, but theres just that special je ne sais quoi to the whole seek and hope for something thrill.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FL is like tikam tikam, depend on luck, always asking ourself is the service good when the door is closed or wusiwug, many bad encounter already.
MP will have enough time to access the service level before deciding to go the next level/sometimes no GQ ask. Yes, more thrill as the clock ticks away.
Old 26-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fellow bros.

been looking through local massage threads. can any bros advice which stable girls are good? went to the websites to see almost all fr provide are amazingly good? but when i was looking at some threads, most bro say just a waste of time.

any good stables to recommend? hear pl is good. but the threads all disappear.

been gg to mp. thought of giving fl massage a try.
hope someone can advise?
Old 27-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Just started to go MP after going overseas for work quite abit. Didn't try extra overseas. Now thinking of trying here. Went hunting a bit ytd at neighborhood west side but not so easy. Any bros can teach or chiong tgt?
Old 28-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

i'm more an fl than a mp kinda guy. but i gian try mp because i like a good massage -and any extra (preferably a good fj) is like iciing on the cake. so far go mp only for massage though.
Old 28-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Zerocool is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My answer:

When you visit FL, you know you are there for sex...there are no surprises.

But when you are visiting MP, it's always a surprise, because it's like you are seducing a woman, who may or may not provide extras, with money in return for that special something...like everyone said, it's a thrill....
Old 28-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When visiting fl, u already know they r providing xtra special, so the thrill is not there. However, mp gives u the surprise of whether they provide xtra and what kind of service. Moreover, u can choose if u want the xtra service in case u encounter a dino. Lol
Old 28-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
d0itagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, l've been to both MP n FL quite a bit and I do feel that each have their own benefits.

MP goods
1) U choose your own time and location if u know where and how to find
2) The excitement when u think abt the possibility of sth extra is there
3) The way they slowly arouse u after the massage or hints dropped along the way to sell u their special package

MP bads
1) Some are just dying to sell u their package and totally ignore the massage part. They push so hard at the start that totally pisses u off and try to psycho u to get the package by just talking non-stop while the clock is ticking

FL goods
1) By reading thru FRs posted by fellow bros and distinguishing the good and bad FRs u know what ur looking for and can selectively shop for the service u wan
2) Visiting massage FLs and realising that their massage might even be better by MPs because they get more from satisfied customers compared to only a small pie when working in MPs

FL bads
1) Consistent picking up of phones or SMS replies if they are really good (ur not their only patrons)

Well after my short but frequent chionging experience, I will say that u can decide what you are looking for but personally I do like visiting a particular FL cuz she charges less for massage and her HJ is better than what I've experienced with others..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1