The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone had overseas fling with colleagues or business partners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
You play with fire, you accept the risk you might get burnt.
I think Bro Ignite sentence sums it all.......
Old 13-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My personal feeling...... Why want to mess with someone's wife! If she is a single girl... okie fair enough.... I mean both are avaliable... but some one who have taken the vows, married maybe even with kids.... and spend each day lying in bed with a man she calls her husband.... unless u are having an affair which may lead to her divorcing her hubby (Not saying that this is a good thing) why want to go fuck around with such a woman???

Imagine one day u are married and your wife goes overseas with her male colleague, wouldnt u fear that the same would happen? What goes around, comes around.... one would be surprise how what some people call "retribution" really happens.....
Old 13-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the many concerns. Actually I am interested to know if any brothers got any experience to share. In fact, this trip, my wife had decided to accompany me for the training.

Like I say, its really fat hope now...
Old 13-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 23
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman28
Thanks for the many concerns. Actually I am interested to know if any brothers got any experience to share. In fact, this trip, my wife had decided to accompany me for the training.

Like I say, its really fat hope now...
Your wife may know that you are planning for something, or she may be reading this forum too .....thus giving you no chance at all.

You should be grateful to her ...
Old 14-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had a single female and she was ready for everything. On a company meeting in KL after drinks she wanted to take a walk and i went with her. It was bit cold and she just kept coming close. One thing led to another and we ended in bed. The most scary part is we did not have condoms and did it raw....thanks to technology she said she was on pills.

We had a great time for two years and then she moved back to Korea
Old 15-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share more of yor business adventure
Old 15-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
greatnyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some years back, i was heading a dept and had a dept planning meeting at langkawi. i got a connecting room with my married secretary as we need to work throughout for the meetings in the day. at nite when we finish work and got ready to sleep, she asked me not to close the connecting door as she is afraid of sleeping alone. in the middle of the night, while i was asleep, i suddenly felt a body sleeping next to me. it was my secretary and she says she afraid and thought that she could share the bed with me as my bed was a king size bed. as i was very sleepy i just says yes and felt her sliding into the blanket. i usually sleep naked and i don't think she knows. i dosed off and i guess a few hours later when i turn over and held her thinking it was some pillows until my hand landed on one of her breast and my dick touched her thighs. dreamily plus she smells good, i started to feel her breast and nipples and rubbing my growing dick against her thigh. not sure if she is afraid to stop me as i was her boss or she's feeling the hots for me but her hands started to sensually caress my dick. her breath was grewing heavy and she was softly moaning. we then made passionate love like long lost lovers. throughout the meeting trip of 2 nights we continue to make love without talking about it. when we went back, we never mention a word to each other and never do it again. we were like normal colleagues. 1 year later i left the company and lost touch with her.
Old 15-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Went overseas 1ce with a colleague who was engaged
Came back only made my life difficult

Eventually I had 2 xiam her everytime I meet her
bro.. dunno u so happening one leh....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 15-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

Macc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am really going insane now. I am really confused and really don't know what to do. The feeling I have for this colleague of mind just seems to grow and grow. Before I go on, both of us are married btw.

I am not so sure about how she feels about me but from her body language and action it is quite positive that she has some feelings for me. If not,why else would we have breakfast, lunch and out for appointments everyday, although it is quite obvious to her that majority of the appointments doesn't need her to be around. There would be occasions when we need to travel overseas together but till now we are trying hard to stay as just friends. So to anyone in the office, we are like a couple, i.e always together wherever we are and whatever we are doing.

Whenever we are together, there are laughters and both of us seems to be so relax in each other company. When she is on leave or MC, I feel so lonely and loss in the office and I would miss her terribly. I am not so sure if I am in love or just infatuated with her. I am thinking about her everynight and just can't wait for the next morning

However it seems like both of us know we are playing with fire and at the moment it is very obvious (well,at least to me) that we are restraining ourselves from falling in love with each other and wreck our marriage!!!!

Really at a lost what to do...........
Old 15-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc
Really at a lost what to do...........
either you jump into it and be smart about it or totoally abstain from it.
Dun be like Jack Neo's character in the movie That One not enough; he had affair with his wife's secretary till the whole office knew about it minus his wife. I been thru and done that. In the end, got betrayed and feel suck abt it. Anyway, most organisation although dun interfere after office hours extra activities to get team work "more involved" but the thing is once the candle light becomes a forest fire, you will hear the fire engine sirens. In most cases like this, once the affair surfaced, we men always are at the short change regardless who started the first move. THey always viewed women as being more emotionally reluctant but the men are more hormone driven and aggressive.
Old 15-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Macc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
either you jump into it and be smart about it or totoally abstain from it.
Dun be like Jack Neo's character in the movie That One not enough; he had affair with his wife's secretary till the whole office knew about it minus his wife. I been thru and done that. In the end, got betrayed and feel suck abt it. Anyway, most organisation although dun interfere after office hours extra activities to get team work "more involved" but the thing is once the candle light becomes a forest fire, you will hear the fire engine sirens. In most cases like this, once the affair surfaced, we men always are at the short change regardless who started the first move. THey always viewed women as being more emotionally reluctant but the men are more hormone driven and aggressive.
That's exactly what is troubling me. Do I wanna take the risk and lead a double or lock the feelings I have for her inside my heart and suffer in silence. What a dilemma!

To make matter worse, come weekend, we'll be having dinner with our Boss and as usual I'll be sending her home after that. Not so sure if I could control myself after the eating and drinking session and cross over the line as I really cannot be 100% sure how she feels about me.

If I cross the line and make a pass on her, I reckon it would be OK if our feelings are mutual but it would be very awkward for both of us if she only treat me as a friend and doen't want to fall deeper into a relationship abyss.
Old 15-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 23
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

If I cross the line and make a pass on her, I reckon it would be OK if our feelings are mutual but it would be very awkward for both of us if she only treat me as a friend and doen't want to fall deeper into a relationship abyss.[/QUOTE]

sometimes its gd to take a step back, catch ur breath and relook at the situation..in times like this when u get too close n too emotional, u may not be able to see the forest from the trees. I hv faced this situation b4 too. U must also exercise some patience...time will tell..if u wanna be safe n not make a wrong move. some women like the attention but may not be prepared to go further than tat..some women dun mind going further..u can tell from ur conversations with her..any unhappiness abt home tats expressed?...may not be true, but still expressed..I once had an irc lady agreed go show with me, lunch too, but inside the cinema, dun wan any happening..
choose wisely my fren..
also must appraise own situation at home hor..

Last edited by steamer; 15-04-2005 at 04:45 PM.
Old 15-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's exactly what is troubling me. Do I wanna take the risk and lead a double or lock the feelings I have for her inside my heart and suffer in silence. What a dilemma!.
Well like many example in the contributions by bros in the forum, read what they do and what happened. Of course, I am saying all crashed and burnt. But you got to understand will happened. Anyway, since both married if this is just an affair which goin to tide you over the depression period then do be careful about what you do. If she's vicious she can turn around and cry wolf even though she make the 1st move or consented to it.

Quote:
To make matter worse, come weekend, we'll be having dinner with our Boss and as usual I'll be sending her home after that. Not so sure if I could control myself after the eating and drinking session and cross over the line as I really cannot be 100% sure how she feels about me..
If you still unsure abt self-control, try not to send her home and set yourself in a emotion versus sex situation. Hope that night will not be full moon. If it turns out that she doesn't like you at all, then you're safe. No need to teach you on how to test whether feelins are mutual.

Quote:
If I cross the line and make a pass on her, I reckon it would be OK if our feelings are mutual but it would be very awkward for both of us if she only treat me as a friend and doen't want to fall deeper into a relationship abyss.
If you dun want to fall deeper, then dun. This option is a better choice since feelins are not mutual, right? Take a page out of my lesson book, I was let go from the ministry becos I was only a dip holder compared to the girl a treasured scholar. Scholar cry wolf, and the sheperd become the scapegoat. People knows the sheep cross the fences on its own but choose to put sheperd boy on the scarificial altar. Don't make unnecessary mistakes in life, which you pay with your career and family life for it. REMEMBER, YOU GOT A WIFE OR/WITH CHILDREN. Before take risk consider, I understand sometimes our emotions doped with raging hormones are to be blamed. But most of the times can be controlled. What do you think?

Last edited by t123; 15-04-2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old 15-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

before u do all these..

ask urself these questions.

1) Wife more important or fling more important..(meaning if screwed up lah.. if u heng dan ok..)
2) Job more important or fling more important...
3) Is she worth risking ur job and ur family

if the about is yes.. u willing to take the risk than comes her part..

1) can u sense that she wans a bonk?
2) can she keep secret?
3) hows her family like.. meaning does she loves her hubby.. and yet she willing to do this as a fling? if she does not love her hubby.. maybe after the bonk.. she decides to dump her hubby and stick with u... )
4) Do u have time to juggle between her and ur family if things goes closer?

cheers

lawry
Old 15-04-2005, 05:00 PM
sgcandyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

oh well, since every1 shares their exp, i juz tot maybe i share mine few yrs back...

was on a plane from sgp to perth. sat in economic class on business trip. it was a early evening flt. i tot no1 sit next to me so i put my stuff on d seat.
bloody hell, few mins later, a lady in her early 30's came n sat next to me. before tat she said excuse mi wif a smile. so i gladly took my stuff n placed under mi seat.
nothing fanastic happen during d flt. upon clearance by immigration, we were again met at the car rental booth. so i asked her, where she going, she said, brisbane. i was like hell? brisbane? frm perth? might as well took a direct flt frm sgp. then i came to know she needs to stopped in some dunnno wat town to pickup some1.
my turn come n i booked a car coz i needed for travel, it was the last car. the lady behind the counter told her no more liao.
she looked a bit disappointed n so i offered to transfer mine to her. this act brightens up her face, n she happily took it.
cut the story short, we went for wine at my hotel. she was in d mood to drink n so we both finished 3 bottles of red wine. i was abit tired and so i told her it was bedtime for me. she asked if can use the bathroom to take a quick shower. i was like ok, no prob.
up in the room, i was very tipsy so juz lie on bed, she went to shower . the room was dim. when she came out, i still recollects she had a tower wrap and dripping water fm hair, she said its ur turn. i said no need coz too tired liao. she said ok n wif my half closed eyes, she un wrap her tower n begin to dress up, i took a peep, wow, my my....perky tits with pointing nips, round shaped butt, kaozz...my tipsy was gone in tat moment....knn...
she turned ard and said thank u, i was still stone fm the effects of alcohol but tat image shocked me...hehe...she leave behind her namecard in sgp...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1