The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alidada1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are we putting up with these nonsense?

Once happend to me lady after massage said the same thing, if touch pay extra. At that time I paid her, but can only touch. Was angry but didn't say anything.
Next week went to the same place ask for the same girl asked to massage me for an hour and a half in the end when she pop the same question I refused to do anything, she was so pissed, offered discount and can touch this and that, but I didn't take any extra, this is the only way you can do things right
Old 25-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes, free sex is more expensive. Last time, I also got 1 regular who insist free. She said if got money, it's like I'm treating her as part of a transaction and she is like a chick.

Then after 1 free bonk, we went for lunch and we just pass a shopping centre, she asked me for a new iphone. In the end, we settle for a LG smartphone which still costed me a few hundred bucks.

We also got "free" sex from gf, but it's always more expensive to maintain gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSNMasster View Post
My take, befriend with one u like, be a regular, n might get "it" for free . As I did
Old 25-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
summerboy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Adilala1,

Thats the way Bro. If they anyhow quote, I would tell them I can do myself. Just give me proper massage. If they come down to earth , I will still give them a chance. If they still want to try their luck , I will just DIY and use their tissue paper.Dun like the feeling of being treated like suckers. Lao Jiao oredi
Old 25-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alot of such joints are under the same owner. The name is diff, the decor is diff, but they usually fall under the same boss. N i wont be surprised if that person is from China. Foreign talent for u.
I think in future i rather book from Haonan or Cindy Angel of FL2, dont have to put up with nonsense demands from lousy providers.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2783 / Power: 17
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alidada1 View Post
Once happend to me lady after massage said the same thing, if touch pay extra. At that time I paid her, but can only touch. Was angry but didn't say anything.
Next week went to the same place ask for the same girl asked to massage me for an hour and a half in the end when she pop the same question I refused to do anything, she was so pissed, offered discount and can touch this and that, but I didn't take any extra, this is the only way you can do things right
I went to a Thai Massage joint and was quoted $50 for HJ. Looking at her big C cup boobs, I agreed w/o much hesitation bt I was disappointed tat she refused to allow me to touch her boobs and kept saying 哪里可以这样 repreatedly (she's a Thai Chinese). Aft some persuasion, she asked for $20 more and I gt to fondle her boobs and flip up her shirt and play wif her nipples.

I learnt my lesson and went to another Thai Massage joint 2 wks later and this time when the Myanmese masseuse popped the HJ GQ, I say no and she then tried to persuade me and I said if only I can play with ur boobs and she then say ok.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guardsmanwarrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
This is our weak point. When you are aroused and marikita liao, very easy to give in to their demands, they are exploiting you, don't be exploited by these daylight robbers.
Bro as u say I believe it is true once Marikita we tends to let small head rules but this shouldn't be the case
Old 25-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BSNMasster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Sometimes, free sex is more expensive. Last time, I also got 1 regular who insist free. She said if got money, it's like I'm treating her as part of a transaction and she is like a chick.

Then after 1 free bonk, we went for lunch and we just pass a shopping centre, she asked me for a new iphone. In the end, we settle for a LG smartphone which still costed me a few hundred bucks.

We also got "free" sex from gf, but it's always more expensive to maintain gf
Well, its up to individual on how u wana describe the meaning of "free" purely. My experience, I got "it" free from these 2 lovely ladies. Indeed both r below 30s. Oh ya, I nv went out with them at all.
Old 26-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
msGot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I reckon we should put up a petition among us to state what prices we are willing to settle for for the various kinds of "specials" available. Like that the ladies would soon realize they can't just anyhow quote prices! But this will take some time to be effected.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

TS, maybe you wanna see this these people can help you on your request...

http://www.pricewatch.gov.sg/about.html

I think this has been an on-going topic for a long time, somehow really not much can be done. Just play within your budget allocated for the session lor. Of course not easy when tempted... But thats how the ladies work mah...

Just chill and go to joints where you know you won't be 'extorted' lor.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by msGot View Post
I reckon we should put up a petition among us to state what prices we are willing to settle for for the various kinds of "specials" available. Like that the ladies would soon realize they can't just anyhow quote prices! But this will take some time to be effected.
i empathise what you are suggesting. but do take note as long as there are
people like the nick of Jivetalking we will never settle for the services we wanted.

this fellow Jivetalking Samster act like some pro, keep barking is market rate.

But the fact is Price is derived by the interaction of supply and demand,

so with such quality and services are we expected to Pay more.

Only as mentioned people like Jivetalking noobster will continue to destroy what we are going to realize.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1