The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Do u all think Petain brothels and WLS r dirty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfark View Post
just a note for all. to ensure greater safety, just stick to the following rules:

1) condoms ON ALWAYS for sex and BJ.
2) DUN lick the WLs pussy and asshole.
3) DUN kiss (wet or dry)

no such thing as 100% safety. but you can ensure the greatest safety for yourself, the WL and all the bros here - basically we are protecting EVERYONE and OURSELVES too.

no offence to anyone - but all the macho talk about 'if i kenna i kenna lor' frankly doesn't help raise safety for everyone. HIV is one problem but there is a host of other STIs/STDs that can still spread if you dun follow the 3 rules above. all u need to do is to read up.
Thanks for your inputs Bro. But rules? Your rules maybe but sorry to say my rules are otherwise.

Condoms ON ALWAYS for sex - yes of course, this I fully agree! This is universal. I concur.

But:

- condoms ON ALWAYS for BJ.
- DUN lick the WLs pussy and asshole.
- DUN kiss (wet or dry)

Then go PT for what?

Just wondering.

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Bro... Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. Daily, if you flip through the papers, you are seeing dead stories, it can be accidents, natural disasters or even illness. If we talk about illness, the number one killer is still cancer.

Honestly, choices is always in our hand, whether we choose to do it or not do it. To me, I doesn't know if tomorrow if I'll be here. I am with sexual organs and I use it in an ethical way. I don't rape, I don't abuse my sexual partners. I pay, they offer me their service and she happy, me happy, everyone happy. Everyone need sex. If we don't enjoy it, we might as well remove our sex organs. Sad to say, I ain't a monk

Quote:
just a note for all. to ensure greater safety, just stick to the following rules:

3) DUN kiss (wet or dry)

no such thing as 100% safety. but you can ensure the greatest safety for yourself, the WL and all the bros here - basically we are protecting EVERYONE and OURSELVES too.

no offence to anyone - but all the macho talk about 'if i kenna i kenna lor' frankly doesn't help raise safety for everyone. HIV is one problem but there is a host of other STIs/STDs that can still spread if you dun follow the 3 rules above. all u need to do is to read up.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks for your inputs Bro. But rules? Your rules maybe but sorry to say my rules are otherwise.

Condoms ON ALWAYS for sex - yes of course, this I fully agree! This is universal. I concur.

But:

- DUN kiss (wet or dry)

Then go PT for what?

Just wondering.

Cheers.
I really think that it's the case of each to his own, or as I like to say, whatever floats your boat! haha

Bro Deepfark is right in regards to safety and other STDs but at the end of the day but even wearing a condom isn't necessarily going to save you from catching an STD. Sometimes all you need is skin contact! But hey, that's the risk we take! at the end of the day, we have no idea what has just happened in the room before us let alone the week/month/year before our visit!

HOWEVER! You can't make up rules for yourself and expect others to follow, because they won't. Rules are there to be broken. People love breaking rules, especially in singapore if it's not jail worthy!

If you don't like the idea of others doing certain things unprotected then that's your perogative, but you can't enforce rules on others especially on the King of PT Bro Fornicator! haha. He da man!

Best of luck to all bros.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Bro... Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. Daily, if you flip through the papers, you are seeing dead stories, it can be accidents, natural disasters or even illness. If we talk about illness, the number one killer is still cancer.

Honestly, choices is always in our hand, whether we choose to do it or not do it. To me, I doesn't know if tomorrow if I'll be here. I am with sexual organs and I use it in an ethical way. I don't rape, I don't abuse my sexual partners. I pay, they offer me their service and she happy, me happy, everyone happy. Everyone need sex. If we don't enjoy it, we might as well remove our sex organs. Sad to say, I ain't a monk
Exactly Bro, for me, I always think, will I still be here for tomorrow? Will PT be? We don't know! And it troubles me a lot! So better make the most out of it in the present, "in an ethical way" that is. Good one Bro!

Rules, yes! But only 1, "Condoms ON ALWAYS for sex", which refers to penetrating the pussy with your dick. Never ever do raw!

That's all I got!

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
I really think that it's the case of each to his own, or as I like to say, whatever floats your boat! haha

Bro Deepfark is right in regards to safety and other STDs but at the end of the day but even wearing a condom isn't necessarily going to save you from catching an STD. Sometimes all you need is skin contact! But hey, that's the risk we take! at the end of the day, we have no idea what has just happened in the room before us let alone the week/month/year before our visit!

HOWEVER! You can't make up rules for yourself and expect others to follow, because they won't. Rules are there to be broken. People love breaking rules, especially in singapore if it's not jail worthy!

If you don't like the idea of others doing certain things unprotected then that's your perogative, but you can't enforce rules on others especially on the King of PT Bro Fornicator! haha. He da man!

Best of luck to all bros.
Or, whatever makes you sleep at night! Haha.

As what I have said, rules maybe for Bro deepfark himself.

No worries Bro Expatsexfiend, at no time did I feel that Bro deepfark enforced his rules on me or expect other Bros to follow.

For me, I have my own rules and I have to draw the line somewhere, having said that I wouldn't dare cross that line. But then again.....who can tell?

Before, I try to avoid AR, 69, painting and frenching. But hey, when I tried them all, damn, it's good! And touch wood, thank God, I'm still ok.

Went for blood test just last May for HIV and a complete STD check, a negative result never felt so good and welcoming to me.

Corny as it may sound but whenever you guys refer to me as "King of PT", I feel like I'm shrinking!

Please, I am no king! Haha. I am just a simple Bro like you all just want to have good clean fun and sex!

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
dididi is one of the Best!dididi is one of the Best!dididi is one of the Best!

Quote:

3) DUN kiss (wet or dry)

ya bro for each his own choice, but i practise all the 3 rules in PT.

Remember last time H5 has some rooms providing shower, dont know how now.

Just wish PT has attached shower for some Cat50 girls, and my top wish list, dont mind pay 10 more for that ...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididi View Post

Just wish PT has attached shower for some Cat50 girls, and my top wish list, dont mind pay 10 more for that ...

i think this is all about calculated risk

there is always some risk involved when there is fun.

If you are a safe driver, the risk is lower, but not zero.
If you enjoy speeding.. then the risk is higher.

If you are married, then the risk and price to pay for is even higher... imagine if kenna any unfortunate incidents... more things involved.

for me... I always put on cd for FJ.
prefer BBBJ instead of BJ.
enjoy frenching with WL, and only do painting for selected WL (only young ones).

anyway, I dont think PT is anywhere near dirty (in terms on health, not talking about environment). PT is legal, under strict health checks. The more risky places are KTV, HC and the FL.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

3) DUN kiss (wet or dry)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididi View Post

I would rather not refer to them as rules but rather as personal preference.

There are no rules in PT, none that I know of exists, but I do have for my own personal preference and not for everybody to follow or whatever.

You set your own rules.....for yourself. WLs do! Some give frenching and some don't. Some give 69 and some don't.

Imaging getting sick or infected even though you faithfully followed those so-called "rules" mentioned above, then I would say to my self, might as well have done them, at least I have a reason to be sick.

Well, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post

If you are married, then the risk and price to pay for is even higher... imagine if kenna any unfortunate incidents... more things involved.

enjoy frenching with WL, and only do painting for selected WL (only young ones).

anyway, I dont think PT is anywhere near dirty (in terms on health, not talking about environment). PT is legal, under strict health checks. The more risky places are KTV, HC and the FL.
Well said Bro! Well done! I salute!

Cheers!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

juz bring along a pack of disinfectant wet wipe before and after for both persons if u are concern ....
Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
5thGearism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5thGearism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
The WLs there did not shower after every FJ.....Now imagine how many guys licking their pussy and tits on that day.

Unlike GL, the WL will clean throughly after evry job with soap and water and even got dettol soap.

Hygiene is very important to prevent unwanted dieseases. Although you will not get STDs, u might be infected with fever etc.

Thank You

This young man has initiative to start a new thread. I was once frighten because he started a thread because he visited petain on 10.45pm .... and today he present discouragement because he shown concern about hygiene.
Mm.... But i am not an ideal idiot lah!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

deepfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

But:

- DUN kiss (wet or dry)

Then go PT for what?

Just wondering.

Cheers.
these are just friendly advice. but no offence - your choice, your life, bro.

you can still have good sex (but more limited, i admit) if you follow these rules. just go read up on herpes, HPV, syphillis and gonorrhea etc. they are very real.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post

of course lah. all up to you. these are just my suggestions to improve level of safety. no one is saying you are immoral hehe. but spread of disease is REAL. i didn't create them bro. if one lets down his or her guard too easily and keep saying we mght as well be happy as the only reason, it might lead to a downward spiral to danger. we all only got one life. and i am also sure many of the bros here have wives and gfs. am sure you guys love them and dun want to pass anything to them either.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would rather not refer to them as rules but rather as personal preference.

There are no rules in PT, none that I know of exists, but I do have for my own personal preference and not for everybody to follow or whatever.

You set your own rules.....for yourself. WLs do! Some give frenching and some don't. Some give 69 and some don't.

Imaging getting sick or infected even though you faithfully followed those so-called "rules" mentioned above, then I would say to my self, might as well have done them, at least I have a reason to be sick.

Well, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Cheers.
of course - these rules are just suggestions. but different rules have different consequences. some consequences are more serious. my own opinion is that the macho attitude about 'heck i might as well do it and fall sick with a real reason' is playing with fire.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post

up to you lah bro, i just want to state the facts. of course even if you practise all the rules you can still get infected. that goes without mentioning - but my point is that the chance IS LOWER. so why stand on the ledge of the building when you can stand in the room and have a LOWER chance of falling off the building? if the WL has herpes simplex you will have a a much HIGHER chance of getting it via BBBJ. herpes is not curable but only treatable. it's all available for reading up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1