The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perfect Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjuice View Post
In HDB estate can bargain down to $30 one lah.
Which HDB estate can bargain ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At first I thought Kim Keat Road was in Toa Payoh, but this joint is located in one of the side roads off Balestier Road, just before Whampoa and along the same stretch of road as the former ah neh's NKF. Anyway it is not totally true that you can bargain in hdb locations. Rather it is the looks and age of the masseuse. The younger ones still want $50 no matter where.

Only older aunties are not that particular if you offer them $30 for a handjob. For these older gals, better to have $30 in hand than eat a chicken egg

I must frankly say that while the aunties in this joint (Perfect Spa and not Perfect Spot) are rather ugly (have tried two so far), they do give a good massage. But still, $30 for a hj is still too much to pay for these cmi aunties leh.

I keep asking for the girl whose picture is in the advertisements that they place, but was told that she only works part-time. Went twice but never met this girl leh.... what a waste.

Last edited by chowahbeng; 24-06-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 25-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
How come they can operate within a residential area? They solicit so openly meh? Then I think I must go visit and sample their specials as I stay nearby the area too.

Can bros share what type of girls are available and what services are offered? Besides HJ, are BJ, BM and FJs (especially if got SYTs) readily or discreetly available?
Can any bros share some FRs please. Can we really have a $30 HJ there? I will up your points! Thanks.
Old 25-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
crossback is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro....care to shared...Thanks
Old 25-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Well...Balestier is a rather long road. Could you please provide us with some more coordinates?
The shop is called Perfect Spa. It is located at No. 50, Kim Keat Road. Be forewarned that the girls there speak very little english, if at all. So all you blangahs here better learn some mandarin!

In fact, at first I thought the massage was $50 per hour, then realising what the girl meant over the phone was just giving the address of the shop
Old 25-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading all the posts here, I revisited the place again two days ago. This time, I called beforehand and asked for the girl in the advertisement in the New Paper. They said her name is Qian Qian and she only works part time. I must be lucky that day they said she is in. So I hurry went down.

She was there. Pretty, good figure, long hair and a sweet smile. She smelled really sweet too, some kind of perfume or fragrance from her hair. Massage was good too. She said the shop just opened and there will be new girls coming soon. She said she only works part time in some of the afternoons.

She did not offer any services and I did not ask. But I touched her legs (wearing jeans!), and rubbed her boobs although she tried many times to 'siam'. I enjoyed the massage and tipped her $10 at the end. Good attitude and good service. Maybe next time I will go again and try to convince her.

On the way out, I saw a CMI old auntie at the counter. Must be the same auntie other bros here are talking about. Quickly 'siam' and left.
Old 26-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Re: Perfect Spa

hi all! i'm back in action, new & improved. hahaha!..... went to this place few days ago, new and cosy. room realy spacious and comfortable. the so call aunties are frenly too. well, i don find them ugly, mayb i'm attracted to milfs. kekeke......

Name: qi qi
Looks: 6/10
Age, Figure, Boobs: cant be bothered
Skill: 5.5/10 - alth hv strength but nvr press on the correct acupunture pts.
Attitude: 6.5/10 - frenly and obliging.

i was told tat more gals will be arriving. hopefully can meet my massage standard. hahaha!...... will be going back to try other gals/milfs.

R-K-O
Old 26-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O View Post
hi all! i'm back in action, new & improved. hahaha!..... went to this place few days ago, new and cosy. room realy spacious and comfortable. the so call aunties are frenly too. well, i don find them ugly, mayb i'm attracted to milfs. kekeke......

R-K-O
How come you never jio me ?

Old 26-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

I finally managed to check out the place. It is about 5 minutes walk from the Whampoa hawker centre. Anyway this joint has spacious massage rooms, complete with attached bathrooms too. Very nice

One slim and good looking lady, probably the youngest of the girls there attended to me. Overall a good massage. HJ was also quite good, unhurried with slow, steady strokes. But a bit mechanical though. And whichever samster say can bargain down to $30 is just bull-sheeting you
Old 26-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, what's the name of the girl? What's damage? Just want to compare prices in case I kena
Carrot.
Old 26-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikus69 View Post
Bro, what's the name of the girl? What's damage? Just want to compare prices in case I kena
Carrot.
Damages amounted to the usual $50 rate lah. I didn't ask for the name. Small talk was quite pleasant
Old 28-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
How come you never jio me ?
i go recce 1st, gd then jio u mah.

R-K-O
Old 28-06-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
One slim and good looking lady, probably the youngest of the girls there attended to me. Overall a good massage.....
she is the one i will try next visit.

R-K-O
Old 28-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O View Post
i go recce 1st, gd then jio u mah.
So this place the massage so far up to your standard ?

Old 28-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!

Damn! This place is so close to where I live, that sometimes after dinner, I just had the urge to want to go visit!

And I did! A 30-something years old lady by the name Qi Qi serviced me. Acceptable looks, had a decent massage and HJ thereafter.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1