The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shen Nong - Yishun

It is not near to the Yishun Mrt. In fact, you got to take bus 804 from the Interchange (next to MRT) and after abt 15 mins, alight at the Blk 400 plus shophouses & coffeeshop. From there think you can look for 414, think you will not miss the shop. Shop sign quite prominent. Take a peek before, mostly aunties in 30s and with a strong medical smell as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang
since its at ntuc fair price , is it near mrt, which direction if come out from yishun mrt.
Old 09-05-2004, 08:32 PM
SeXnOtEnOuGh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

nice place........
Old 09-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wintay is Cool - loads of Potential

Sounds good. Will try one day.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony
Do we need to strip naked or can we strip naked or need to put their shorts which i always cant fit.
naked .....
Old 10-05-2004, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang
since its at ntuc fair price , is it near mrt, which direction if come out from yishun mrt.
aiyoh .... don;t be so horny until you cannot think straight leh .... I oready put down Block number .... then that will be the NTUC as your guiding landmark ...
Old 17-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
cooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went down to the place as mentioned by the brudders here.realised there were several joints as well. However,went in and there is only one PDMM wearing pants avail at that moment.Went to the room and massage was pretty good.Had her tits rubbing my face as she was doing the massage. Turned me around and saw my hot rod and finally popped the golden question "yao ta fei ji ma?" Asked for the rate and was quoted $30. Asked whether she provided anything else & was rejected politely.Took her offer and she started to work on my hot rod.By then, my hand were auto roaming her legs and had unfasten her bra to roam her two tits.Had savoured her tits for a good 2 mins when I tried to unzip her pants. Was stopped by her and ended up rubbing my hands outside her pants. She started to moan softly and i asked whether we could proceed further and again was rejected. Finally, I released my load when i discovered that she was rather firm..

Name:COCO
body:6/10
looks:5/10
HJ:6/10 (nothing to shout about)
Damage:$60+ massage.

May return to try other gals as it is quite near my place.Herad there's another 2 PDMM there as well. As for the other joint, will KIV and provide a FR once I have tried..
Old 17-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler8
Had her tits rubbing my face as she was doing the massage. Turned me around and saw my hot rod and finally popped the golden question "yao ta fei ji ma?" Asked for the rate and was quoted $30.
brudder cooler8, can share with me how you managed to get your face into her tits, while facing down ?? cos after that you turn around mah .....

anyway, Coco don;t sound a familiar there ... might be a new gal cos after 6 months of few visits there, only one PDMM has tits, big enough for you to savour .... she is Jenny a.k.a Chen Xiao Jie .... the rest have less than "A" cup ....

or are we talking about the same TN shop ??
Old 18-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
cooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry for the confusion. of course me facing upwards.Dunno manz, she told me her name is Coco..dunno abt her chinese name though.. Cheers
Old 14-06-2004, 07:39 AM
Samster

today happened to be at Yishun around 9.45pm, so juz check out whether can have a massage at this place, since I did not go for almost 2 months.

was served by my regular, chen xiao jie (about 35 years old but look like 45 !!) I was the shop last kaki and all other gals gone home, just the both of us.

usual massage and was offered to lie on floor instead of bed cos bedsheet yet to change .... she say how come I long time no come, I throw smoke and say me go Vietnam for past 2 months. we spoke about how to tahan so long there w/o gals, I say yeah ... there dangerous for foreigners to find chicks so end up two months DIY - and just came back in the morning ....

my wallet only got $40 with me, so was not expecting to have specials .... so when turn around, I told her that me enough of DIY HJ, so only interested in FJ (excuse lah .. who want to F*** such an old looking hag !!) ... but my rod was hard, so told her to leave it alone and me just close my eyes and enjoy the massage.

she told me to hold on for a while as she went to take towels ... I just laid back and closed my eyes ... heard some noise outside, but who cares !!!

when she came in, she climbed on the bed and massaged my sleeping rod till hard again, I say dont want lah .... to my surprised, I felt her push my rod into her cunt - RAW !!! me open eyes and saw her naked, sitting on rod ... I ask why ??? she just put her fingers on her lips and I understood (no pun intended ...) the whole shop was dark and it was just both of us moaning the night away .... did few positions, kissing, licking, sucking and finally cum .... rested and slept with her till about 1am ... where I need to go home or else my wife will file a missing person report.

ended up reaching home feeling like "kena rape" by old lady .... and the $40 was still intact in my wallet.

RTF - maybe 2 - 3 months later as I told her me flying off to Vietnam again ....
Old 14-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tank103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha bro thick, u sure know how to get free 'meals'....from the west (JE) to the north !
Old 14-06-2004, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank103
hahaha bro thick, u sure know how to get free 'meals'....from the west (JE) to the north !
this one .... quite hard to eat, eat already trying hard not to vomit !!!
Old 14-06-2004, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thick
this one .... quite hard to eat, eat already trying hard not to vomit !!!
Nevermind the taste ... FOC ...swallow hard will do
Old 14-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
Nevermind the taste ... FOC ...swallow hard will do
just hope she don;t have any device to suck up all my youth essence .....
Old 15-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I was there last night and was serviced by Coco. Quite relaxing massage and attentive service. Opted for 1 hr massage and she asked me whether I wanted to massage "there" or not. I said ok and started to autoroam. Slid my hands under her skirt and immediately felt her thick thick pads. Sianz 100% liao but managed to unhook her bra and suck her titties...

Deed done and paid her $50 (all-in) and vamoosh... Return? Maybe, depending whether I am around the area or not..
Old 15-06-2004, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88
I was there last night and was serviced by Coco. Quite relaxing massage and attentive service. Opted for 1 hr massage and she asked me whether I wanted to massage "there" or not. I said ok and started to autoroam. Slid my hands under her skirt and immediately felt her thick thick pads. Sianz 100% liao but managed to unhook her bra and suck her titties...

Deed done and paid her $50 (all-in) and vamoosh... Return? Maybe, depending whether I am around the area or not..
Haha... this pad thing probably is her tactic to provent some guys like you or other people ... This is a nice trick! in order not to offended her customer and still can earn $ out from them... hehehe.... You know what I meant, right!?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1