The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: So who is the best of the best liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewandLost View Post
how do you know she dont really love you and see you as her hero? otherwise don't ask you superman for help? braddah have you give her benefit of the doubt? maybe you hurt her with your bad thoughts about her braddah?
I do give benefit of a doubt. But most VN girls I knew would say that. I would gladly stay away from those. I seldom or rarely hear a PRC saying those stuffs.

I'm with a VN girl now who never said anything about mother sick, father hospital, etc... Maybe shes different.. Who knows... This kind of girl I dont mind spending a bit more & KC her.
Old 23-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lihaojunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Please name one to salute them:

China
Viet
Philipino
Thai

And share you encounter to the bros here...
The best of the best liar is the one who choose to believe the liar no matter which nationality they are.

Where Do I Live??? - 森林里的一部份,我也不知道!!!
Old 23-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There is no best. All people lie to one degree or another. For most little white lies to prevent hurt or embarrasement of someone else or oneself in any situation not just deal with these gals or they dealing with you. But lies playing and leveraging emotions of other people or basically emotional blackmail is very bad. Frankly, most people won't do such a thing but these girls that pull the KC who do it are pretty heartless. Most homeless people in SG I think would not even resort to such tactic. And in my opinion, I have more respect (well sympathy) for somebody that mug people for wallet or purse and run to gain a meal or something small than woman that KC someone for big gain.
Old 23-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

So WL tells a lie and you believe without realising, when you realised, you cried foul!! HAHA, how naive??

Come on guys!! The biggest liars are the poeple who go to these night spots to look for WLs/FLs!

Think of it! If they believe every word their customer says and dun retaliate with a lie of their own, they will be KC-ed by numerous guys every night.

LOL!!!

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 24-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

When I see posting like viet WL, KC and lies… I always like to put in my views.

Quote:
Viet:

I ever have this girl who say love me and only sit with customer take $ but never go hotel... Later found out from a friend that she (she didn't know i know him) actually go fuck with him and even anal sex during one of the phone no battery day...

I think some bros here will know how i feel...
I will not care so much if a viet WL go hotel with how many customer as long as she go hotel with me and don’t collect money.
But yet to meet 1 viet that offer anal sex…

Quote:
Viet: You are my only man.

If fact they have a few man...

But if man number is not free... all the sweet sms will come to you... even without you sending them first....
What you can do is to keep 2 or 3 spare viet WL as well. When she is not free, you look for other. They will not mind.

Previously I had some problem when my number2 dumped me. I thought I love her so much that I keep on asking her to come back to me.

Now I know that becoz when I know my number2, I chopped away all the ‘trees’ I planted and had full concentration on her. When she dumped me, I got no one to have a good sex with for some time. I went crazy… Lately I started finding few viet gals to ‘play’ again. Back to my normal self.

Let the viet WL know that they are not the only special one… you have few and are popular with them. These viet WL also like popular guy. Let them fight for you rather than you trying to control them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
I'm with a VN girl now who never said anything about mother sick, father hospital, etc... Maybe shes different.. Who knows... This kind of girl I dont mind spending a bit more & KC her.
Time is not ripe for her to say family member sick…
Time is not ripe for her to send her ‘invoice’ to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Come on guys!! The biggest liars are the poeple who go to these night spots to look for WLs/FLs!
You talking about me?
Old 24-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wa bro kangtuo, u super veteran liao..hehehe up u humble 1 pt..tks for ur words..
Old 24-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl saviour View Post
wa bro kangtuo, u super veteran liao..hehehe up u humble 1 pt..tks for ur words..
I am still at the learning stage, still young so not a veteran at all.
Just write what I learned.

I am still learning from my group of SBF bro everyday, every weekends.
Old 25-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: So who is the best of the best liar.

As long as is woman, they are the best liars.

Who Shags Wins
Old 25-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
serioussillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liars and suckers got no definite nationalities la

As long we knoe our own imit, we knoe where we stand, we have wisdom,
We knoe we r handsome charming or ugly ..we not easy get cheated

Too fact love is blind, when a viet gal say to us: em yeu anh mai mai, Em nho anh nhieu lam..

Anh became khung(foolish) imeediate...ha ha
Old 25-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

women r born actresses, dont even need to lie, just give a CFM look is more than enough for the small head to go haywire.
Old 25-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
As long as is woman, they are the best liars.
100% agreed
Old 25-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

As long as its men, i believe we should be 1 step ahead of the women.
Lie more professionally until the women dunno which is the truth & eventually they will get used to it.
Old 26-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

When i first met Thai FLs...i believe that Thai FLs are really gd at lying. After meeting Viet FLs, wow...their lying skills are even better than Thai FLs. Finally, when i met some PRC FLs...i believe that i am the best liar of all as i have mastered all the lying skills from the Thai & Viet FLs and used it on them.
Old 26-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Please name one to salute them:

China
Viet
Philipino
Thai

And share you encounter to the bros here...
I feel they are all as good! Just which nationalities we mix with more often, we feel that nationalities like to bullshit.

End of the day, it takes 2 hands to clap, we gave them the chance to lie, the fault don't totally fall on the liar only.
Old 26-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the biggest liars? ppl who lie to themselves:

(paying field)
1. pay $ to experience/possess "love"
2. continue paying $ to experience/possess "love"

(non-playing field)
1. vote for those that oppress them
2. continue to vote for their oppressors

... what has our society become? an island of masochists?

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1