The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!
Re: Insurance Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
1 ball-less idiot here zap me but dare not leave his nick.

bro civic27, i find u an ok guy cos at least u realised your mistake n apologise for it. i m happy for u.
thank you bro tigerboy... i seriously jus wanted to share but i have realised its not moral to do so as i may have tat previledge does not mean the agent is free for all... its very demeaning to potray her as such! at least i learnt a impt lesson. thnxs guys...

p.s it wasn't me who zap u hor... dun be mistaken!

p.s.s i not shuai...infact i the plain man u see everyday.. hmmm i wonder so?? hee hee... food for thoughts but DUN fantasize abt me!
Old 13-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic27 View Post
consequences?? OMG this is becoming like a church! oh lord daggerboy i am sooooooo SOoooooOOOO SORRY for the fear or the consequences you will bequeth on me should i not repent! oh holy lord oh daggerboy should you are great and holy y r u here in this forum??? ahhhh evil evil has gotten the better of u...

eh dun get offended ah.. jus wanna let u knw i am not here to stir shit and i jus came to share! if u ain't like the things i share so be it! consequences like getting zapped till no tml... evil is lurking in everyone everywhere!
Hi bro,

Please dont address me as Lord. I am not here to judge. I cant zap you and it was never my intention in the first place. I only wanted to point out what repentance is all about.
Old 13-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
1 ball-less idiot here zap me but dare not leave his nick.

bro civic27, i find u an ok guy cos at least u realised your mistake n apologise for it. i m happy for u.
Sorry that you got zapped for this. Maybe some bros here can help up your points. I will do it if I could.
Old 13-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerboy View Post
Is your repentance the regret for the evil you have done or the fear of its consequences?
wat does it matter?

as long as the TS does not commit this again, the result is the same regardless of the above reasons.
Old 13-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

bro daggerboy, tks u for your concern. It doesn't bother me when these ball-less idiots zapped me without leaving their nicks. It just show tat they r ball-less n pathetic creatures. i pity them.

anyhow, another such idiot just zapped me 5 pts without leaving nick n tell me insurance agt r not professional n went on to say it is all "con" job. Again, i pity such ignorance.

Just to clarify 1 pt here - i m not an insurance agt, n neither do i hv anything to do wif d insurance industry. I hv lashed out wif d TS bcos he has asked a low grade question here!
Old 13-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfrenzy View Post
wat does it matter?

as long as the TS does not commit this again, the result is the same regardless of the above reasons.
excuse me ah.. but i not TS leh.. i just passer-by who in the moment of foolishness dunno that sharing contacts is actually not socially acceptable by some bros POSTED: pm me! ...

but seriously i dun dare to commit this again!! i REALLY REPENT LIAO!!!!!!
Old 13-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
eh.. sorry pple like wat tiger bro said: Worse r those who even come here to say they can recommend such insurance agt!
hence i REPENT! my apologies to everyone.
i already passed the contact to senior bros who pm me yesterday and today... tat is b4 reading tis thread..

oops one more thing to a person who pm me and ask me this "intelectual question": HW do U Know tat te agent can ?
MY ANS: cos it happened to me!!!
i wonder what kind of premiums u pay ?
Old 13-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969 View Post
i wonder what kind of premiums u pay ?
nah... i did not buy insurance... i jus did some investments meant only for S.I... if u knw wats S.I thenu can guess my investment amt
Old 13-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
evilevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg500wong View Post
Hi All Bro,

Any one knows any pretty and sexy insurance agents? Thinking to get some policy… If so, mind to share the contact?

Or any special with insurance agent? Mind to share? Thanks.

Good luck…
Call up Great Eastern or NTUC Income give them your requirements and they will send a rep to meet you
Old 13-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Deadmaninc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
excuse me ah.. but i not TS leh.. i just passer-by who in the moment of foolishness dunno that sharing contacts is actually not socially acceptable by some bros POSTED: pm me! ...

but seriously i dun dare to commit this again!! i REALLY REPENT LIAO!!!!!!
why do u have to repent? Has the people in here become saint? duh... small matter make it seems so serious.... chill man people....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1