The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2009, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!
Re: Wanted to married a China girl but i am married

Bro DNAdevil, Think I read this story somewhere else.
Is this yr own story?
Bro TS, this shld b in the wrong place.
But anyway, pls think carefully who u really love.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcb68 View Post
Got to know this China girl and have a very good time with her for a while.
We call each other every day thought she is in China and my feeling grow alone the way. I had told her that I am married but she really dont mind and had lie to her family that i am not. I really wish to married her but i am married.
Can anyone assist me? Can I married her in China thought i had registered in Singapore? We do love each other very very much.
YES u can but wait to be charged with bigamy..

U want to marry her for ??? SEX??

The reason that the majority of us dun go crying to marry every single FL we KC is be'coz unless you have more "exp" with them outside the room, things will not last long.

If you are deciding based on lust, forget it.

Love... make a comparison between her and your wife as well as your committment loh

Adult liao so juz be responsible with your actioons

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 07-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
i understand your feeling of the KC and charm of PRC girlfriend.
At this moment i also " Fall in love" to 1 of the KTV girl - young , pretty , wild
and lovely that can make me crazy about her.......everyday wait for call . smses , learn to write chinese ,buy her expensive gift , pass her alots of money ,came home late with thousands of excuse lies to my wife, weekend go dinner with her instead of my lovely families and etc .....
But reading all the advice from all the brothers here ...
I felt like sudden wake up........what the hell I am doing to this familiy?
like what TS said - wife build up your wealth and career together with you from scrape...but they enjoy what you are having now?????

Please think properly on this angle before you make any decision......
Old 07-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameschong2 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
We call each other every day thought she is in China and my feeling grow alone the way. I had told her that I am married but she really dont mind and had lie to her family that i am not. I really wish to married her but i am married.
Can u be so sure she does not have a lao gong back home
Many cases of kind hearted but naive Singaporeans being cheated by these prostitutes - go all the way to China only to have their lao gong knocking on door and demanding money
If she's streets or KTC or barber shops, take her as a public toilet seat, let go & flush, f..k off & choose the next available toilet seat next time
Old 07-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Haili is Cool - loads of Potential

if your wife is a money spender , you must quick2x divorce her with a thousand of excuses.
if your wife is a good wife, care for the family, respect your parents, anyway [good wife] you cannot divorce her!!!

but about the PRC mistress you must keep also, maybe rent an apartment for her to live(in Singapore),everytime you need a hole to shoot your sperm thats the other choice-if your financial condition approve ,build a big house in mainland China as a reward,...

Last edited by Haili; 07-02-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Im experienicing what TS is having right now. The relationship with my wife is not so good now. She doesnt want to have babies, wedding dinner, etc. She wants to lead the life for just the 2 of us forever. I cant do it. I did try to talk to her, but she will say she dont like babies. they are irritating, nuisance & she will say why dont we have a divorce & dont waste each others time... I've given up on this relationship. I really cant stay with my wife anymore.

This made me more wana be with the PRC. But shes in china now. Although she rejected me because im married, I told her i wont give up... Now i just gotta wait for her to come back then say...

She is the 2nd girl that made me fallen so deep. the 1st 1 was my childhood love.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

TS, do the right thing... if U really wanna marry the china girl, do a proper
divorce in SG.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 07-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be very very careful...

Many China girls are very materialistic and practical. A lawyer friend of mine handles many divorce cases of China gals and Singapore men. Many divorced their husbands as soon as they get their Singapore PR.

Also many of them may be sweet, sexy and demure when young. Unfortunately,they turn into loud, aggressive and money grapping wives after marriage. I have a distant relative that is exactly that. They lived in China and will come to Singapore to stay with my sister in law during the December holidays. The wife (Shanghai woman - no longer girl) would scold her son so loud and badly that the neighbours had to call the police thinking it is child abuse.

Is that what you want for your wife?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya lah..........

Why marry the PRC gal when you only need her pussy?
Just use, dispose and get a new one when feels like it.....
Old 07-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
funseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAdevil View Post
I ll carry you out every morning until we are old. "
Brother DNAdevil, what you had wrote made me realise the mistakes I made. Tear drops started to form on my eye while I read. In good time and in bad time, my wife is always there with me. It is a real shame for me to start falling in love for other. I will treasure my wife and my family. Thank You, brother.

TS, you should also read bro DNAdevil's post in detail and make your decision.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Before you married, it is love.
After married, you have to think not only love but also responsibiltiy.
The priority of marriage is the responsiblility to a family especially you have children.

It applies the same to your wife. Love will be faded as time goes by. But responsibilities overwrite the love.
Of course, if both parties do not wish to hold responsibilities to hold on to the family anymore, it is time to say goodbye.

Frankly speakly, a third party woman who requested a guy to divorce most likely to me is not a good wife.

Try telling the china girl you do not have $$ now, just kena sue bankruptcy. See what is the reaction!

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 07-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DizzyMage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAdevil View Post
I ll carry you out every
morning until we are old. "
Bro...

Your posting is so simple yet so touching. Me going thru a rough patch now, not the same case but your posting enriched me. Thank you.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Wanted to married a China girl but i am married

Heard a saying before,
A man who falls in love with different women is a Romance Guru/Expert,
A man who has 1 happy marriage till old/death is a Marriage Guru/Expert...

Which do u prefer?

Good to have ONE World
Better to have TWO Worlds
Best to have ALL Worlds

Agree sometime,
small head(Dick) win over big head,
emotion vs/override/overrule logic,
fulfill man-ego satisfaction,
want FB(free/fuck buddy),
want mistress(FOC - fuck on credit?).

The more CHIO&YOUNGER the better as they tend to give us
ENERGY,
LIFEFORCE,
SUPER PRIDE,
MORALE BOOSTER,
FEEL,
MAN'S EGO,
FLAUNTING her talent/beauty asset beside you to other people,
make people feel ENVIOUS to u,
make you feel PROUD,
SUPER MAN'S EGO,
SATISFY your DESIRE/LUST HUNGER,
like the THRILL of HIDE & SEEK /POLICE &THIEF game
and hope to PLAY & NEVER GET CAUGHT.
What OC DID NOT KNOW WILL NOT HURT her,etc

You can ask yourself(which some men will AVOID) :
sooner/later what if she(wife/OC) FOUND OUT?
If you have/"fcuk" the most beautiful woman(not OC) on earth , SO WHAT?

LUST: go to clean FL/brothel/ons. (maybe this can play and never/seldom get caught, just remember to go back home to be with OC)

LUST/FEEL : FB/mistress. (higher chance of getting caught by holding hand on the street/overseas trip together/check in,just remember to go back home to be with OC)

LUST/FEEL/YOUTH were once encountered during PRE-WIFE / BGF period with her(OC). Can rekindle in some way with OC if we want...

BEAUTY will FADE

Man once successful/rich/married tend to be naughty/bad ( not all men)
Woman once naughty/bad tend to be successful/rich ( not all women)

Man once successful/rich/married tend to be more attractive to women/girls, cos man (intellectual/financial/physical)become more mature/stable/secure as well.
Women/girls may not be attracted to Man not successful/rich/married( the younger days of YOU before marriage/successful/rich)

So if you are divorced with only your underwear intact(all asset goto OC), will she(not OC) still want you? Think again why she (not OC) with you in the first place.

The above has been told since once upon a time/ long long time ago, a MILLION times in a MILLION ways in MILLION stories. Now we are still debating/talking about it hah

Just my 2 cent sharing...
Old 07-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can anyone assist me? Can I married her in China thought i had registered in Singapore? We do love each other very very much.
Sorry bro, if you married in china again, u are going against china law, you will be fined and jailed for it....but you need a ROM cert. to prove you are single, so u you unable to get marry in china...there is a way to do it...but it really very costly.....

I also marrying my PRC gf also....but she know I'm too smart, and outwit me by register marriage with me in SG (bcos she know I'm able to marry 2 or 3 wife legally) but we are be staying in Beijing.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
Im experienicing what TS is having right now. The relationship with my wife is not so good now. She doesnt want to have babies, wedding dinner, etc. She wants to lead the life for just the 2 of us forever. I cant do it. I did try to talk to her, but she will say she dont like babies. they are irritating, nuisance & she will say why dont we have a divorce & dont waste each others time... I've given up on this relationship. I really cant stay with my wife anymore.

This made me more wana be with the PRC. But shes in china now. Although she rejected me because im married, I told her i wont give up... Now i just gotta wait for her to come back then say...

She is the 2nd girl that made me fallen so deep. the 1st 1 was my childhood love.
Wah, really pity you man...your wife so negitive thinking 1....but be careful with PRC lah...they are not as simple as you think, unless she's a good babe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1