The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
Re: At The Swimming Pool

Thanks everyone for the support. I’m a new to writing story. Please give me some time to have inspiration to write more. Bare with me as I’m new and not so good like all the bro here. Thanks.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

She tensed but still didn’t look his way or say anything. Whether he was encouraged by her silence or simply didn’t care he now moved behind her and caressed her bottom with both hands moving them around to her front up to her breasts and then down to her bush. He pulled her to him as his fully erect 7 inch penis squashed against her. It was as if I wasn’t even there as she moved her hand behind her and felt his penis. She positioned it so that it slid between her legs and he started to move slowly back and forth.

He looked at me for the first time and smirked knowing that he had her completely in his power. Even if I had broken the moment she was lost in a lust fantasy. As if responding to my thoughts Carla turned the water off and turned around to face the stranger. I thought she might react to his look but her eyes appeared almost glassy and her face showed no emotion. He moved his hands to her breasts while she used her left hand to stroke his cock and her right hand to knead his balls. He moved Carla across to the washbasin, turned her around and put her hands on the basin. She looked behind and noticed me, a slight hesitation, then opened her stance and bent over for him. As he moved up behind her she reached between her legs searching for his cock. He placed it in her hand as she drew him into her.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

He placed himself in so it was resting on my girlfriend’s lower back. As he entered her she let out a slow moan and then pushed her hips back against him. He moved his cock in and out and as he pounded away her breasts swung and her bottom wobbled. Watching her breasts and bottom move I increased the strokes on my cock and spurted come over the shower floor. He increased the tempo and her moans increased. Her abandon drove him on as he approached climax. She felt him start to spasm and she came too as he pumped his sperm into her. Carla laid her head on her elbows as his cock plopped out of her. He took it in his right hand , looked at me with my limp cock in my hand , wiped the excess sperm against her bottom and said thanks…….the only word spoken the entire time. The stranger pulled his bathers on and was gone. Carla and I dressed without a word and left the change room leaving the attendant to ponder on the messy floor.

That was six months ago. We haven’t spoken about it or been back to the pool. Carla is more dominant in our lovemaking now. I will find a way to broach the subject as it gave me one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

Last edited by Carla97; 02-12-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.. Keep it coming

next upped :
Last up :
Old 01-12-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start. Camping here for more.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
guyana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So thrilling making love at swimming pools.
Keep the updates coming.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
orgasmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very lovely story.

Please post more to share and thank you.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
FewJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So erotic to have sex in the shower.
Please keep going.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
smeIIy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to the writer. Hope to read more and thanks.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 8
Buttercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButtercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice updates TS. Camping for more!
Old 01-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 11
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1